ADVERTISEMENT

Clay Travis gets it.

Amazing how many folks can't handle the slightest, most marginal difference of opinion, ain't it.

For me there are no firm answers right now. Still too many unknowns to be drawing hard and fast conclusions.

The hyperpartisanship bolstered by the MSM's narrative pushing disinformation filter is gunna burn this country to the ground. Everyone is so got damn convinced they have all the answers and the other aisle is full of fvcking moron trumpets or libtards or w/e, that it's impossible to have civil discourse. Social media does nothing but make each team dig in deeper to their stance and swarm any dissenting opinion that, in their myopic sensibilities, lacks any merit or further thought.

We are living in Orwell's 1984, in which no one actually knows what the real truth is right now. This country can't even unite against a common enemy like we did post 9/11.

Each side of the aisle is screaming SCIENCE! to back their claims and we can't even agree on what scientists we can trust right now because we think everyone of them is pushing an agenda and isn't giving us the truth.

It's mind numbing dystopic idiocy that is crumbling the foundation of our republic.

The hyperpartisanship bolstered by the MSM's narrative pushing disinformation filter is gunna burn this country to the ground. Everyone is so got damn convinced they have all the answers and the other aisle is full of fvcking moron trumpets or libtards or w/e, that it's impossible to have civil discourse. Social media does nothing but make each team dig in deeper to their stance and swarm any dissenting opinion that, in their myopic sensibilities, lacks any merit or further thought.

We are living in Orwell's 1984, in which no one actually knows what the real truth is right now. This country can't even unite against a common enemy like we did post 9/11.

Each side of the aisle is screaming SCIENCE! to back their claims and we can't even agree on what scientists we can trust right now because we think everyone of them is pushing an agenda and isn't giving us the truth.

It's mind numbing dystopic idiocy that is crumbling the foundation of our republic.
Idiocy is merely a symptom of an Anglo liberal capitalist system. The system only sustains itself by endlessly importing and making more idiots. It cannot mobilize a collective effort to confront an emergency and it cannot sustain significant periods without consumption. Both parties are equal in failing the remnants of this cycling out civilization.

Reactions: RicheClemson
Idiocy is merely a symptom of an Anglo liberal capitalist system. The system only sustains itself by endlessly importing and making more idiots. It cannot mobilize a collective effort to confront an emergency and it cannot sustain significant periods without consumption. Both parties are equal in failing the remnants of this cycling out civilization.
You’re literally just speaking gibberish.

....wut?

forget_it_he_s_rolling-DMID1-5hiej78ui-250x250.gif

So what does that say about the idiocy of the communists?

You must watch this movie..it will explain Bosse

Reactions: ClemTigers83
and you don’t think the glorious leader has done his best to sew confusion and division? Its a play straight out of Russia. It’s pretty simple, trump can’t control the media like Putin and so many other autocratic leaders do with state media. trump has trump tv or Fox News to do his bidding. Other than that, everything is “fake.” It’s no different than China news networks or anything that the kremlin backs, they control the narrative. trump calls unflattering coverage fake because he can’t control it. Really simple. Also love how nobody(Republicans) cares about the deficit anymore (which before even thoughts of the virus was at an all time high) or how many rounds of golf trump has played at our expense. Remember how damn important that was when Obama was president?
just remember trumps rise in politics began with a lie and he hasn’t slowed down since

Last edited:
Clay Travis has nailed this from the beginning.

We are overreacting to this in general in the fear that this is going to be a global pandemic. Right now the infection rates and death rates do not appear to be inordinately higher than the flu . . . So if you are dumb enough to not understand exactly what is going on here, then frankly that is an indictment of your intelligence and you don’t deserve to be able to analyze anything or even comment on anything in my show therefore kiss off, you are dead . . . 40,000 people a year die in the United States driving cars. It’s unlikely in my opinion that more than a few hundred at most will die from the coronavirus in the United States.

Amen

You’re literally just speaking gibberish.
Sounds like Karl Marx. Moral decline and the deliberate turning of our schools into indoctrination centers are two I’d start with. Ben Franklin I think said “ well, you have your republic, if you can keep it”. Looks like it might not last much longer when they can suspend civil rights like this. We’ve lost more to the flu many times and no one suggested throwing the world into a massive depression by committing economic suicide. We’ll never know how many more were lost to the reaction than the virus itself.

Reactions: 24TIGER
haha how man? Like I said earlier I am on your side here. I wanna open back up. But it is utterly foolish to already declare someone right or wrong when we are in the middle of this thing. Wait 3 or 4 years. It's like giving our draft grades the night of the draft
This. I am in favor of opening back up, and in fact think it is economically critical, but to have supreme confidence this is definitely under control and largely behind us is hard to understand. Is there a single respiratory illness that thrives at epidemic levels in warm, sunny weather?

Amazing how many folks can't handle the slightest, most marginal difference of opinion, ain't it.

For me there are no firm answers right now. Still too many unknowns to be drawing hard and fast conclusions.

Clay Travis's mama wears boots. There I said it, no apologies.

Sounds like Karl Marx. Moral decline and the deliberate turning of our schools into indoctrination centers are two I’d start with. Ben Franklin I think said “ well, you have your republic, if you can keep it”. Looks like it might not last much longer when they can suspend civil rights like this. We’ve lost more to the flu many times and no one suggested throwing the world into a massive depression by committing economic suicide. We’ll never know how many more were lost to the reaction than the virus itself.

nah, more Spenglerian specifically the devolution of the Faustian civilization.
I see Marx as part of the anglo liberal system as his ideas are basically defined by and against that model vis-a-vis the unequal division of wealth, gibbs me your shekels...his definition of the good life same as the capitalists....full of Nietzschean resentment.

America is mostly German and by nature has a positive valuation of power, shared spiritual ideals and collectivized identity. Anglo Western liberalism has suppressed this, liquidated culture and turned people into individual economic units who are offered two ways of thinking that are disseminating from one corporate megabank structure.

So basically when you hear "we're living in 1984 post-truth. Why can't we join together like after 9/11 against a common enemy?" you find the perfect illustration of idiocy of this system and why it cannot deal with a serious crisis. The liberal's favorite trope in 1984 to declare how we're all being duped coupled with a call for us all to get duped collectivity instead like we were when we destroyed the most secular liberal Israel hegemony threatening country (that we created only to replace with traditionalist factions more easily controlled by our Israeli friends) in the region that had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 so the fat cats who share no common destiny with American culture could suck oil. Did this shit strengthen your Republic?

Just like 9/11 we looked straight for the profits and muh liberties and away from the crisis when we could have knocked this virus out with quick hard shutdown.

Last edited:
Reactions: RicheClemson

So on the main board you’re a Ronald Reagan
Conservative. On here your a small dick John McCain moderate. I bet your mom is real proud of her faggy son. Ba Ha Ha!!!

For me there are no firm answers right now. Still too many unknowns to be drawing hard and fast conclusions./QUOTE]Your last statement nails it. I am always amazed at how fast people on this board can become experts on a topic they never heard anything about until 3 months ago (myself included at times).

Reactions: Clem'sSon
I'm just commenting on Clay Travis. I think positive news is great, I think we should open up, I think we should have college football

But Clay Travis is a tool
I think he is a breath of fresh air. He is an SEC pumper, but all of the other sports media guys are huge social justice warriors and I can't stand them.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT