ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson, CofC and CCU drop mask mandate on campus for vaccinated students

Fair enough re: media. I was surprised at the read from the link. While my posture is near complete distrust of any MSM, the specific link contained content that I found to be mostly consistent with peer reviewed and trustworthy sources. So, as opposed to spending tons of time linking through all of that (which I haven’t really put together in a presentable format) I provided that link as a start.

Im appreciative of your willingness to discuss this in a civil manner. Thanks.
You have decent points and while I don't pay attention to the media it could be spot on.

Reactions: clemsonu0219
I think the problem is that it is not fully approved.

That's why I'm surprised the term "strongly recommended" isn't used as opposed to "required" just to cover themselves.
Correct. A vaccine, that technically isn't a vaccine. Also, the Pharmaceutical companies that are giving out these "vaccines" have complete immunity of liability. If it's approved by FDA, it will be a train wreck. With the mounting death cases from the vaccine, I doubt they do. But, on the other hand, government is pretty good at fvcking up just about anything.

Reactions: 92TigerME
634ebd887fb2dd0f472ee5e7bb5ed5df.gif

What sort of common sense is there that would lead someone to take this so called vaccine?

Is this a deadly disease? No
If you catch covid are you likely to die? No.
If you catch covid are you even likely to have symptoms? No.
Does this vaccine prevent you from getting covid? No
Does this vaccine prevent you from spready covid? No
Did the CDC misrepresent covid deaths? Yes
Are politicians using covid to gain power? Yes
Did they use covid to get rid of Trump? Yes
Has covid been politicized? Yes

Are there side effects to taking the vaccine? Yes
What sort of side effects? Nobody knows for sure. They just keep blabbing about taking it.
What happens if you don't take it? Well the liberals won't let you play with them. They won't let you in the game
What happens if you don't take it? Well, then you have to wear a mask but you can't go to the game
Why do I have to wear a mask? Because you didn't take the vaccine like we told you.

You have no scientific data, no basis other than fear put out there by the CDC. That place is a corrupt political organization that has lost all of its credibility. The CDC has placed politics over science going back to the beginning of this pandemic.
Have you ever considered that perhaps you are the one who has been brainwashed ?

Reactions: yoshi121374

Nope
This paragraph was in the article you attached :

"Dr. Ellebedy’s team obtained bone marrow samples from 19 people roughly seven months after they had been infected. Fifteen had detectable memory B cells, but four did not, suggesting that some people might carry very few of the cells or none at all.
“It tells me that even if you got infected, it doesn’t mean that you have a super immune response,” Dr. Ellebedy said. The findings reinforce the idea that people who have recovered from Covid-19 should be vaccinated, he said."

"Dr. Ellebedy’s team obtained bone marrow samples from 19 people roughly seven months after they had been infected. Fifteen had detectable memory B cells, but four did not, suggesting that some people might carry very few of the cells or none at all.
“It tells me that even if you got infected, it doesn’t mean that you have a super immune response,” Dr. Ellebedy said. The findings reinforce the idea that people who have recovered from Covid-19 should be vaccinated, he said."
pERhAps yOU ShoULD paY ATtenTion.

LOL you can’t make this shit up.

LOL you can’t make this shit up.
Right? 😂

there was also this paragraph:

"A year after infection, neutralizing activity in the participants who had not been vaccinated was lower against all forms of the virus, with the greatest loss seen against the variant first identified in South Africa.

Vaccination significantly amplified antibody levels, confirming results from other studies; the shots also ramped up the body’s neutralizing ability by about 50-fold."

Reactions: fcctiger12
Dude, I deal with this every day at work. Your ignorance to the law is simply that...your ignorance.

It's not illegal to ask people if they've gotten the vaccine.

It's also not illegal to mandate that people get the vaccine to come into work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT