ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson, CofC and CCU drop mask mandate on campus for vaccinated students

This is not an FDA approved vaccine. You CAN NOT require someone to get an unapproved vaccine, That's why less then HALF of the US Military has gotten the vaccine. Normally, the DoD can order you to get it. They can't on an unapproved vaccine. It's also illegal to ask if someone has gotten the vaccine.

UVA will have to prove that no one is permitted on their campus without the vaccine. That means staff, janitors, city workers, visitors, tourists etc.

If you've had the virus, you don't need the vaccine. So why require it?

If you’ve had the virus more than 6 months ago, you do, in fact, need the vaccine.

They’ve also been shifted far to the left, but to their credit, they nominated one of the most moderate democrats available for president. Nowadays, you can’t win the Republican nomination without being a loon....the tea party and the like have that completely permeated the party. Biden’s election is proof that the dems haven’t shifted as far to the left as a party compared to how far the republicans have shifted to the right. Kamala is a left wing lib but Biden is a Reagan democrat.

Don’t get mad about the above. You can call me a liberal (even though I’m not) if that makes you feel better, but all that will prove is that you are part of the problem, because you aren’t grounded in reality.
Not exactly though, Biden did a complete political strategy change from his entire career to get elected. For example, in previous years he was one of the toughest on minority crimes. He shifted dramatically to the left, which was never the case before as he was conservative.

Reactions: 92TigerME
Just to piss people off more, its not against any HIPAA in existence to ASK you for vaccination information. You either give it or you don't, your choice. Lol at asking being illegal. As far as I know, if I own a place of business, institution or place of employment I can require you to comply to use my resources. You either comply or stay out.

I'm not calling you names, but you are absolutely wrong about FDA approval. You are totally lost and evidently getting your information from message board instead of the FDA's information which is available for the public to read. Here is a good place for you to start:

Right there on the website for you to read!!! FDA AUTHORIZES THE Pfizer vaccine for adolescents. If you keep reading you will find that the FDA has indeed approved all the vaccines that are available to you as an adult in the U.S. The emergency use thing has gotten you totally confused into thinking the FDA didn't approve the vaccine???? What??

Once again I point you to the fact that the PRESIDENT can remove the emergency tag and the vaccine is ALREADY AUTHORIZED FOR USE BY THE FDA!!!
The actual EUA reads “to permit the emergency use for the unapproved product” (link to Moderna EUA). So then, it’s not FDA Approved and the FDA officially says that it’s unapproved.

Authorized is verbiage consistent with EUA. There is a difference b/w all other inoculations and this one. As long as you refuse to see it, you can continue believing that I'm an ignoramus. Have fun with that!

The actual EUA reads “to permit the emergency use for the unapproved product” (link to Moderna EUA). So then, it’s not FDA Approved and the FDA officially says that it’s unapproved.

Authorized is verbiage consistent with EUA. There is a difference b/w all other inoculations and this one. As long as you refuse to see it, you can continue believing that I'm an ignoramus. Have fun with that!
I don't know if you are an ignoramus or not but you are an anti-vaxxer.

You have some sort of agenda, I see that, maybe a good one? Tell us how this vaccine is different in terms of how it works and safety. Explain to us what unapproved means in terms of the effectiveness and safety of the vaccine. Explain what would need to happen for it to become "approved".

Damn, the whole world is involved in a conspiracy against you and your views. That must suck.
You can be against taking the covid gene therapy shot and not be an anti-vaxxer. I'm against it but I have been vaccinated for many diseases. It's this covid shot that people have problems with. Not Tetanus, Polio, malaria etc

Reactions: T.A. Fulmer
You can be against taking the covid gene therapy shot and not be an anti-vaxxer. I'm against it but I have been vaccinated for many diseases. It's this covid shot that people have problems with. Not Tetanus, Polio, malaria etc
What are your ideas to stop the spread since you're also anti-mask? We know that viruses are always mutating, but they can only do that when they infect people with no immunity. When it does mutate around this vaccine due to the anti-vaxxers like you and we have a worse pandemic, I think you should have some accountability. How will you help keep that from happening?

So, you feel strongly enough about it after doing research not to get the shot. In terms of genes, explain to us what could possibly happen?

Reactions: dpic73
What are your ideas to stop the spread since you're also anti-mask? We know that viruses are always mutating, but they can only do that when they infect people with no immunity. When it does mutate around this vaccine due to the anti-vaxxers like you and we have a worse pandemic, I think you should have some accountability. How will you help keep that from happening?
I think you should stay at home if you're so afraid.

I fir
They’ve also been shifted far to the left, but to their credit, they nominated one of the most moderate democrats available for president. Nowadays, you can’t win the Republican nomination without being a loon....the tea party and the like have that completely permeated the party. Biden’s election is proof that the dems haven’t shifted as far to the left as a party compared to how far the republicans have shifted to the right. Kamala is a left wing lib but Biden is a Reagan democrat.

Don’t get mad about the above. You can call me a liberal (even though I’m not) if that makes you feel better, but all that will prove is that you are part of the problem, because you aren’t grounded in reality.
forgot to mention the Democrats are bat shit crazy.

We added ten trillion to the debt in one year. I blame Trump the Democrats and the Republicans but mostly the Democrats and Republicans. Trump just went along for the ride just like Biden is doing right now. How's that for reality?

Biden may be a centrist democrat but who's really running the country? It's not Biden.

Who’s really running the country? Enlighten me Q?

Of course they are, but the problem is republicans are now bat shit crazy too. I mean the base of the party is literally denying science at this point. It’s embarrassing.

If your paying attention, much of what was peddled as science is now being back peddled on. You might want to take a look at what champion Fauci has said lately. Sounds dramatically like something that would be denying science just a few short months ago.

Remember when he said no way the virus didn't occur naturally? Would you believe he is saying the opposite now? Denying science you think?

There is allot more that was SCIENCE, that is not suddenly now.

Reactions: 92TigerME
You have some sort of agenda, I see that, maybe a good one? Tell us how this vaccine is different in terms of how it works and safety. Explain to us what unapproved means in terms of the effectiveness and safety of the vaccine. Explain what would need to happen for it to become "approved".
Nearly every question you asked is answered in the document linked in my previous post.

Who’s really running the country? Enlighten me Q?

Well for starters. The idiots that banned the Keystone pipeline and put us back into the Paris Climate fiasco and somehow allowed the Colonial Pipeline to be hacked. The same idiot that banned any and all disbelievers in Climate change from working with NOAA. The same organization that manipulates local climate data to make people believe it's getting hotter in their areas. It's not BTW. I have the real data. The same idiots that are funding Iran to attack Israel. The same idiots that want to pack the Supreme Court. You call yourself a Republican? Hell I don't know any Republicans foolish enough to support such stupidity.

Last edited:
Reactions: T.A. Fulmer
Of course they are, but the problem is republicans are now bat shit crazy too. I mean the base of the party is literally denying science at this point. It’s embarrassing.
It's not anyone's job to accept or deny science. That's just a stupid argument. None of us are qualified to make vaccines. When it comes to injecting something into your body, it comes down to trust and half the country doesn't trust the CDC. Period. It appears very likely that the Democrats used the CDC and Covid to get rid of their opponents and the CDC has been all over the map on this one and now nobody trusts them.

Here's a tweet from my favorite Republican and news girl.

Last edited:
Just as I suspected - you're not willing to help. What do you think this loyalty to Trump is gonna get you?
You obviously don't read my posts about Trump. I'm not loyal to anyone. I'm helping keep the electricity on.

Last edited:
Well for starters. The idiots that banned the Keystone pipeline and put us back into the Paris Climate fiasco and somehow allowed the Colonial Pipeline to be hacked. The same idiot that banned any and all disbelievers in Climate change from working with NOAA. The same organization that manipulates local climate data to make people believe it's getting hotter in their areas. It's not BTW. I have the real data. The same idiots that are funding Iran to attack Israel. The same idiots that want to pack the Supreme Court. You call yourself a Republican? Hell I don't know any Republicans foolish enough to support such stupidity.

So who is running the country?

So who is running the country?

a4183268-b827-4895-b1d3-c4b7cda2d712_text.gif

31e5248e-ea0b-434f-9a6a-aeba6bbb047e_text.gif

23cf6afb-ea92-4df0-9fa9-c21b39ea7654_text.gif

Nearly every question you asked is answered in the document linked in my previous post.
Great, then you should have no problem explaining to us here. Don't post a link to a document that really does NOT explain it, rather you explain it. Break down the difference in terms of safety and effectiveness of authorized vs approved. What would it take to get it approved? What does it mean? What exactly is genetic therapy? What could go wrong genetically with this vaccine?

Obama and company. It's always the same group that were there previously. If anyone thinks the new POTUS run things, I have some beach front property to sell them. Trump thought he was for a brief moment. Then he realized the State Department and CNN were listening to his phone calls to the president of Peru.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Great, then you should have no problem explaining to us here. Don't post a link to a document that really does NOT explain it, rather you explain it. Break down the difference in terms of safety and effectiveness of authorized vs approved. What would it take to get it approved? What does it mean? What exactly is genetic therapy? What could go wrong genetically with this vaccine?
I’ll be more than happy to try and walk through this if your questions are genuine and you’re willing to change your viewpoint if reasonably convinced. I don’t want an exercise in futility. It will take me hours to properly respond to some of your (good) questions.

The issue here is I’m not even sure we’re discussing the same thing any longer. I was simply responding to Universities requiring masks for the unvaccinated. There are plenty of other discussions to be had but that was my main point of contention.

By the way, I was never claiming that EUA is “nothing” or somehow means that the Vaccine is nothing but trash; however, there is a clear distinction bw EUA and Approval particularly as it pertains to requiring Vaccination.

Here’s a decent write up as a start:

I’ll be more than happy to try and walk through this if your questions are genuine and you’re willing to change your viewpoint if reasonably convinced. I don’t want an exercise in futility. It will take me hours to properly respond to some of your (good) questions.

The issue here is I’m not even sure we’re discussing the same thing any longer. I was simply responding to Universities requiring masks for the unvaccinated. There are plenty of other discussions to be had but that was my main point of contention.

By the way, I was never claiming that EUA is “nothing” or somehow means that the Vaccine is nothing but trash; however, there is a clear distinction bw EUA and Approval particularly as it pertains to requiring Vaccination.

Here’s a decent write up as a start:

Hey man, I respect your opinion, but I am not going to be swayed in the least by the media which is what you linked here. The media is simply not a trustworthy source, I feel like we could both agree on that one. I didn't really read most of what you previously posted as I was replying to someone else.

I think we are pretty much on the same page. Its my opinion that the vaccine will become mandatory here pretty soon to access resources most people need. Public transportation, schools, many places of commerce and employment. I believe that the current administration will support it being mandatory.

I understand what your are saying and you are not wrong, but I don't think the EUA/unapproved deal will play an important part. I believe the president has the power to make this happen and will.

Reactions: clemsonu0219
Hey man, I respect your opinion, but I am not going to be swayed in the least by the media which is what you linked here. The media is simply not a trustworthy source, I feel like we could both agree on that one. I didn't really read most of what you previously posted as I was replying to someone else.

I think we are pretty much on the same page. Its my opinion that the vaccine will become mandatory here pretty soon to access resources most people need. Public transportation, schools, many places of commerce and employment. I believe that the current administration will support it being mandatory.

I understand what your are saying and you are not wrong, but I don't think the EUA/unapproved deal will play an important part. I believe the president has the power to make this happen and will.
Fair enough re: media. I was surprised at the read from the link. While my posture is near complete distrust of any MSM, the specific link contained content that I found to be mostly consistent with peer reviewed and trustworthy sources. So, as opposed to spending tons of time linking through all of that (which I haven’t really put together in a presentable format) I provided that link as a start.

Im appreciative of your willingness to discuss this in a civil manner. Thanks.

Reactions: dfrctigersc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT