ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson in a dangerous situation

Chrisd4cu

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2002
Tampa, FL
For us oldies, it Brings back shades of 1992 FSU week. Which a lot of people like myself came to know later as….

“the day the music died.”

We lost a heart breaker that night on national TV to a team that was the darlings of college football. But then lost another heartbreaker the very next week at GT, who also had a great program at the time and just coming off a national title 2 seasons before. But a game Clemson should have won. Went on 5-6 season.

As we get ready for FSU and then at seemingly really good physical Syracuse team the next week with an excellent QB. It feels like we are on the ropes again.

Saturdays game is a program gut checker. As big of a gut check we have had in some time. Either we punch out and keep fighting or get knocked down and possibly stay down.

It feels like more than just 1 game.

With the ever changing world of college football I can’t help. It think this game feels like much more. The perception of our program right now is that we are done. Clemson is out. Are we?

Should we lose these next 2 games that’s exactly what we’d be looking at. Out at 2-3 and as bleak of a season as we’ve had in 15+ years or more. With little hope of change on the horizon.

But my Hope Dabo has some maestro left in him, that he can conduct a master piece Saturday that keeps us in championship contention. But no doubt about it, we are in dangerous territory right now. A heart breaking loss could be devastating.

Keep the music alive!! Bring your guts!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News