ADVERTISEMENT

Climate Scam Incoming

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Would not put it past China Joe to do it. Hes a puppet.

"The White House is now considering declaring a national climate emergency."

"If Joe Biden declares a national climate emergency, he would have COVID-like powers. He would impose the Green New Deal on America without a vote in Congress.

"The AP is urging other news outlets to use the term "Climate Crisis"

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08
Would not put it past China Joe to do it. Hes a puppet.

"The White House is now considering declaring a national climate emergency."

"If Joe Biden declares a national climate emergency, he would have COVID-like powers. He would impose the Green New Deal on America without a vote in Congress.

"The AP is urging other news outlets to use the term "Climate Crisis"
I’ve been telling ya’ll this for four years & telling people outside of here the same since 2010

Well, that's his right as US President to declare whatever he wants to as a crisis and then grab whatever funds he pleases to fund said crisis. RIGHT? That's just the way it is.

Remember when Trump called the border a crisis and then grabbed cash from the Defense budget that was allocated by congress. Dems screamed bloody murder and Trump said that was within his power as Commander in Chief. The SCOTUS sided with Trump on this. It's settled law. None of you Trumpians said a word.

NOW the shoe is on the other foot and it's you guys screaming bloody murder and Dems not saying a word. That's the way it goes.

Personally, I thought it was BS when Trump did it. I think it's BS if Biden is doing it now. See how that works? But the bottom line is that you Trumpians are OK with Trump doing whatever, but not OK when others do the same thing.

Well, that's his right as US President to declare whatever he wants to as a crisis and then grab whatever funds he pleases to fund said crisis. RIGHT? That's just the way it is.

Remember when Trump called the border a crisis and then grabbed cash from the Defense budget that was allocated by congress. Dems screamed bloody murder and Trump said that was within his power as Commander in Chief. The SCOTUS sided with Trump on this. It's settled law. None of you Trumpians said a word.

NOW the shoe is on the other foot and it's you guys screaming bloody murder and Dems not saying a word. That's the way it goes.

Personally, I thought it was BS when Trump did it. I think it's BS if Biden is doing it now. See how that works? But the bottom line is that you Trumpians are OK with Trump doing whatever, but not OK when others do the same thing.
I see your logic. There is a big difference though. Any purported climate emergency is an untrue scam while the border emergency was and is a fact.

• Haha
Reactions: AugTig and dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT