ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton Aide DEAD, Shot, Tied Up, AND THEY SAID SUICIDE

Congratulations... You win the patented Tigergrowlz "I can't even LOOK stuff up" award. I'm surprised it didn't make TGP with a caption about how Clinton was hunting with a new shotgun later in the week. Here's the Washington post article RIGHT NEXT to the one that's reported on.

Cliff Notes: A shotgun was discovered near the body of the former Clinton aide with links to Jeffrey Epstein who died by suicide last year — despite initial reports to the contrary, officials said this week.

Jesus...

Clinton Derangement Syndrome.

Clinton is living rent free in your head.

I only think about HRC when I refer to criminals and malicious conduct against the US in regards to classified documents and quid pro quo along with many open murder or suspicious suicide cases or maybe Whitewater and her lover committing suicide in the White House at his desk

Or did Bill stage the death

Just asking and questioning for a friendv

I only think about HRC when I refer to criminals and malicious conduct against the US in regards to classified documents and quid pro quo along with many open murder or suspicious suicide cases or maybe Whitewater and her lover committing suicide in the White House at his desk

Or did Bill stage the death

Just asking and questioning for a friendv
Just a reminder that the news sources you use to form your opinions intentionally lie to you, so you never really know what you're talking about.

Funny TDS guys trying to callout someone. I didnt claim the Clinton did anything here. Just he worked for them back in the day...

I was watching CNN MSNBC And all the MSM Particularly Andrea Mitchell so I will take your advice and consider all of them in the category you describe as untrustworthy
I know I do... The good thing about CNN/Fox (the news portions anyway) is that they do source the articles and you can go read them yourself san the liberal/conservative slant.

I was messing with NYTIGERFAN

I was referring to Andrea Mitchell because she made the stupid idiotic claim to Kamala Harris who givglrd it to death about Ron DeSantis and his refusal to teach history in Florida which then her network had Crazy Andrea do an apology which is cringe worthy at best

Andrea Mitchell needs to give up any idea of being a journalist

Reactions: TigerRagRob
I was messing with NYTIGERFAN

I was referring to Andrea Mitchell because she made the stupid idiotic claim to Kamala Harris who givglrd it to death about Ron DeSantis and his refusal to teach history in Florida which then her network had Crazy Andrea do an apology which is cringe worthy at best

Andrea Mitchell needs to give up any idea of being a journalist
I don't know what the frick you're talking about but if you're trying to tell me DeSantis isn't trying to block parts of black history from being taught, then once again, you don't know what the frick you're talking about.

I don't know what the frick you're talking about but if you're trying to tell me DeSantis isn't trying to block parts of black history from being taught, then once again, you don't know what the frick you're talking about.
He’s said he wants all of history to be taught? And was mainly against the insane woke sexual topics the very far left folks are trying to put in school curriculum.

He’s said he wants all of history to be taught? And was mainly against the insane woke sexual topics the very far left folks are trying to put in school curriculum.
He's lying and you know it. He has decided that anything that makes conservatives uncomfortable, should be illegal. If HE doesn't approve then he thinks it shouldn't be taught, no matter what anybody else thinks. It's a disgusting attempt to own the libs in order to get your vote down the road. And sadly, it will work.

He's lying and you know it. He has decided that anything that makes conservatives uncomfortable, should be illegal. If HE doesn't approve then he thinks it shouldn't be taught, no matter what anybody else thinks. It's a disgusting attempt to own the libs in order to get your vote down the road. And sadly, it will work.

dpic we all know your very pro-pedo and all those source's you just cited have lied many times about him. They brainwashed so many people like you he had a "dont say gay" bill. Just like they had you thinking getting the jab you wouldnt catch and spread covid and only the so called anti-vax people are preventing the end of covid. Just like they brainwashed you into thinking MTG said Israel was attacking Cali with lasers from space. Just like they said Trump had nuke codes after he left the WH. Just like they said Trump was a Russian asset and traitor. All proven lies yet you still believe them...

dpic we all know your very pro-pedo and all those source's you just cited have lied many times about him. They brainwashed so many people like you he had a "dont say gay" bill. Just like they had you thinking getting the jab you wouldnt catch and spread covid and only the so called anti-vax people are preventing the end of covid. Just like they brainwashed you into thinking MTG said Israel was attacking Cali with lasers from space. Just like they said Trump had nuke codes after he left the WH. Just like they said Trump was a Russian asset and traitor. All proven lies yet you still believe them...
"you're" and you don't need an apostrophe for "sources"

I had to laugh about the nuke codes claim

I was indirectly involved with knowledge about the nuke codes

Yrump when he left office did not take the nuke codes with him

Of that I am positive

Dpic73 must be referring to an alternate universe as codes are changed constantly

They are with the football

This was some time back

There was a private company I worked with as a contract engineer that was involved with that

So no codes and I cant say more

I had to laugh about the nuke codes claim

I was indirectly involved with knowledge about the nuke codes

Yrump when he left office did not take the nuke codes with him

Of that I am positive

Dpic73 must be referring to an alternate universe as codes are changed constantly

They are with the football

This was some time back

There was a private company I worked with as a contract engineer that was involved with that

So no codes and I cant say more
Just for the record Pappaw, I never said anything about the nuke codes. This is not a poster that should be taken seriously - similar to your news sources.

Surprised a shotgun can recoil 30 feet from the body. seems a long way. How was it positioned? Seems his hands on it would limit that
I agree to a certain extent, BUT assuming a full sized shotgun (and there is no mention of sawed off), he may not have held it in his hands, I'd assume he held the barrel and used his feet to pull the trigger as that would be quite a reach for most of us... not impossible for some but difficult for most. We also know nothing about the terrain... what if he was on a steep hill and the gun rolled down it a bit?

Point being that this guy was found and the police investigated the scene and ruled it a suicide. The original post ASSUMES that the police were corrupt from the get go, based on flawed information (and I suspect intentionally flawed). Personally, I support the police in general unless there's reason not to. In other words, the scene was investigated by professionals who do this for a living and they made a determination. I'm not sure how we can make judgements based on a news article with basically no information. And ASSUMING a conspiracy seems a bad way to run a railroad.

Another point, if I were killing someone and wanted it to look like a suicide, I wouldn't take the murder weapon 30 feet from the body and drop it there. Given the body count that most of the tin foil hat folks on here assign to the Clintons, they must be at least marginally good at killing people and getting away with it... That seems like a rookie mistake to me.

Reactions: yoshi121374
"you're" and you don't need an apostrophe for "sources"
YOU'RE SUCH A JOKE! ALBEIT, A BAD ONE.

You can't respond to what was posted, so now you are the grammar police.

I guess you can learn a lot from sitting on the couch from mom's basement.

Sup Hambone! Long time, no see!

That poster is a joke and doesn't deserve a serious response but I do enjoy pointing out how stupid he is.

U MAD?

tom lee suicided himself apparently last night too. if not familiar he was a billionaire private equity guy and close friend of the clintons.

think its kinda weird middleton was found with a shotgun blast to the chest yet there was almost no blood at the scene. sounds similar to vince foster, who allegedly shot himself in the mouth, yet there was no blood at that scene either. there was ron brown, who died in a plane crash albeit with some oddities. for one the navigational head at the airport they were supposed to land killed himself days later - the plane crashed due to faulty mechanism apparently. browns autopsy also revealed a 45 cal bullet hole in his head. brown had agreed to cooperate with investigation into chinagate just before the crash as well. maybe its a series of coincidences, maybe some people just dont bleed when they shoot themselves dead. im not saying anyone in particular might be responsible if its not a series of unfortunate coincidences. all i am saying is, and this is only a snippet of events/details, if you take everything at face value, youre a fking idiot.

Sup Hambone! Long time, no see!

That poster is a joke and doesn't deserve a serious response but I do enjoy pointing out how stupid he is.

U MAD?
LOL. Like I said you are a joke and that makes me laugh.

It's all about equity though, right!

Why doesn't the poster in question have just as much right as you do to state their opinion and "deserve a serious response"? How do you know the poster you are referring to is a "he"?

LOL. Like I said you are a joke and that makes me laugh.

It's all about equity though, right!

Why doesn't the poster in question have just as much right as you do to state their opinion and "deserve a serious response"? How do you know the poster you are referring to is a "he"?
Imagine I had a habit of exaggerating culture war issues aimed at the Right and you disagreed with me.

Then imagine in response to your disagreement, I accused you of ****ing dead Billy goats, thinking Hillary was hot and calling Hunter Biden the greatest American. Would you respond in a pleasant manner?

What if I made that same accusation for the 25th time? Would you take me seriously? Would you be nice to me?

We know pussy is your favorite word so I'm pretty sure how you'd react. I think in comparison, pointing out how dumb he is , is being kind. You feel me?

Imagine I had a habit of exaggerating culture war issues aimed at the Right and you disagreed with me.

Then imagine in response to your disagreement, I accused you of ****ing dead Billy goats, thinking Hillary was hot and calling Hunter Biden the greatest American. Would you respond in a pleasant manner?

What if I made that same accusation for the 25th time? Would you take me seriously? Would you be nice to me?

We know pussy is your favorite word so I'm pretty sure how you'd react. I think in comparison, pointing out how dumb he is , is being kind. You feel me?
I refuse to feel you in any sort of way even though we know you are a p***y (you know yourself to be a p***y because you can't think of any other 5 letter word that begins in p and ends in y).

You definitely have an alligator mouth and a tadpole azz though.

Does your mom charge you rent, or do you live in the basement for free?

I refuse to feel you in any sort of way even though we know you are a p***y (you know yourself to be a p***y because you can't think of any other 5 letter word that begins in p and ends in y).

And right on cue, you decide to become petty and flap your potty mouth at me because your brain is made of putty.

And right on cue, you decide to become petty and flap your potty mouth at me because your brain is made of putty.
I'm glad you found out that google can be your friend p***y, but you still didn't get it right.

Try and try again.

I'm glad you found out that google can be your friend p***y, but you still didn't get it right.

Try and try again.
You know my father's side of the family are all from Piedmont and I pray that I'm not related to you, because you are such an inbred simpleton...

You know my father's side of the family are all from Piedmont and I pray that I'm not related to you, because you are such an inbred simpleton...
Gee whiz stalker (did you get that from Ole Joe, or did he get that from you), why don't you come and visit.

I'm sure we're not related though. All my relatives were born with brains, and you would have been aborted.

Gee whiz stalker (did you get that from Ole Joe, or did he get that from you), why don't you come and visit.

I'm sure we're not related though. All my relatives were born with brains, and you would have been aborted.
Funny, considering most of my family on that side have PhDs. and it's obvious you didn't finish high school.
Ain't ye got sum chickens to pluck or summin? You ain't cut out for intelligent conversation...

I love when they know they are being embarrassed and they fall back to the "you live in your basement" BS response. Classic simpleton.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I love when they know they are being embarrassed and they fall back to the "you live in your basement" BS response. Classic simpleton.
Yep and you know they're sitting under a lean-to when they say it 😅

Funny, considering most of my family on that side have PhDs. and it's obvious you didn't finish high school.
Ain't ye got sum chickens to pluck or summin? You ain't cut out for intelligent conversation...
Yeah, it's obvious you are so much smarter than me because some part of your family spent all their life savings to get a PHD in basket weaving.

You can't rebut a question asked of you, which is how this all started. Typical liberal. I noticed that you didn't say you had a PHD (if you had one, I'm more than sure you would have brought it up). Instead, you sit naked on a bean bag, eating cheetos, and searching through my post history to see where I live.

You'll still be a p***y though.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Yeah, it's obvious you are so much smarter than me because some part of your family spent all their life savings to get a PHD in basket weaving.

You can't rebut a question asked of you, which is how this all started. Typical liberal. I noticed that you didn't say you had a PHD (if you had one, I'm more than sure you would have brought it up). Instead, you sit naked on a bean bag, eating cheetos, and searching through my post history to see where I live.

You'll still be a p***y though.
No searching involved dildo breath - I remember you saying it because that's where my father's side of the family is from and I was concerned.

I still think you could be successful as a stand up comedian on the farm circuit or as a Chick-fil-A cow waving banners on the corner in Pelzer. You'll need to step up your game though.

No searching involved dildo breath - I remember you saying it because that's where my father's side of the family is from and I was concerned.

I still think you could be successful as a stand up comedian on the farm circuit or as a Chick-fil-A cow waving banners on the corner in Pelzer. You'll need to step up your game though.
Damn, you are an embarrassment to society.

What worth to the civilized world do you provide? I'm sure you don't pay taxes on a low/gov't provided income.

This is what they do when the facts arent on their side. They cant stick on topic so resort to attacking the person in a personal way to try and discredit them since the facts dont line with them. This pro-pedo clown hasnt been right about much the last few years...

Just for the record Pappaw, I never said anything about the nuke codes. This is not a poster that should be taken seriously - similar to your news sources.

My apologies if I incorrectly attributed that statement to you

Let me be clear

Trump NEVER had the NUKE CODES the moment he left the position as President of the US

NEVER one second did he have codes

Now there is plenty of other things to rip him for but that is ab idiotic idea and statement

So again my apologies for incorrectly associating you with that laughable idea

And I know this for sure

There is no gray area either you have them or you don’t and he upon making the transfer of power was cut off

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT