ADVERTISEMENT

CNN moving toward the center?

scotchtiger

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2005
Mount Pleasant, SC
See the exchange below. Great to see this on CNN.

There has been talk of the new leadership bringing CNN a bit back to the center. Firing Don Lemon was perhaps a public display of this intention.

Fox firing Tucker may be a sign that they’re planning a shift back toward the center now as well. Perhaps the dominion suit was a wake-up call.

It would be great if Fox becomes a center-right news organization and CNN becomes a center-left organization. Neither will fully reach the middle, but abandoning pure partisanship will be good for the country.

I have such HATE/DISTAIN/NO RESPECT for Faux MSNBC. Stuns me how people watch that shit and then live a lie(fe) around it.

CNN was a left leaning news org that got bullied into the ring by the other 2 and sweet taste of never ending Merck/Pfizer/Astra/Novo money. They couldn’t turn it down and cause fvckstick Zucker was paid to do it.

Well, his misdeeds and his Ho were finally shitcanned along with some others. Cuomo who is actually a decent guy was stuck shilling for his brother and the lib angle. He’s spending his time killing the libs/pubs on NewsNation now. Vittert and Abrams are also good.

Anyway, the crazies at Fox and MSNBC have been found out enough. I hope both channels die today. CNN has a chance with the new leadership in place to gain some moderate behavior that NewsNation is laser focused on.

I addressed this in the other thread

Dude that's a Republican ex-Congressman and I've been trying to tell you people that CNN has changed. That's not uncommon at all since Licht took over as there are Republicans on most of their shows. And unlike Fox, they let them speak without talking over them and treat them respectfully.

Reactions: flotiger
I have such HATE/DISTAIN/NO RESPECT for Faux MSNBC. Stuns me how people watch that shit and then live a lie(fe) around it.

CNN was a left leaning news org that got bullied into the ring by the other 2 and sweet taste of never ending Merck/Pfizer/Astra/Novo money. They couldn’t turn it down and cause fvckstick Zucker was paid to do it.

Well, his misdeeds and his Ho were finally shitcanned along with some others. Cuomo who is actually a decent guy was stuck shilling for his brother and the lib angle. He’s spending his time killing the libs/pubs on NewsNation now. Vittert and Abrams are also good.

Anyway, the crazies at Fox and MSNBC have been found out enough. I hope both channels die today. CNN has a chance with the new leadership in place to gain some moderate behavior that NewsNation is laser focused on.
I remember when everything you just said was considered a conspiracy theory

Wow, they have truly jumped the shark now. Since he always has cherry-picked audiences that never hold him to account, they better allow some tough questioning or they will have lost all credilbility.

Wow, they have truly jumped the shark now. Since he always has cherry-picked audiences that never hold him to account, they better allow some tough questioning or they will have lost all credilbility.

I love the left and the right using the term "hold him/her accountable". So what exactly do you want cnn to do? They will asked questions and he will try to answer them.

I love the left and the right using the term "hold him/her accountable". So what exactly do you want cnn to do? They will asked questions and he will try to answer them.
Does he ever get asked about his crimes on other networks? He'll no they don't, they intentionally only give him softball questions and never follow-up on the lies he tells.

Does he ever get asked about his crimes on other networks? He'll no they don't, they intentionally only give him softball questions and never follow-up on the lies he tells.
What you want is somebody who is just going to scream at him about how terrible a person he is. And right now he has no crimes, he is being accused.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
You have a huge blindspot. SMFH

Very weak and this supposed reason occurred at the end of his term. What about before that. Let's hear it in your words since you obviously feel so strongly.

I will be happy if they just force him to take a position on the current attempt by his party to use the debt ceiling and a debt default as a negotiation tactic. He has been very quiet about that.

Do you remember when Lou Dobbs used to interview trump? His questions were "how have you managed to be so amazing?"

Reactions: dpic73
Well maybe they can give him pictures of the reporter and a list of questions ahead of time and he can pick which ones he wants to answer. That seems to be the dem model for "legitimate" press coverage. Wow at the hypocrisy!

The Biden admin has basically killed freedom of the press and the legitimacy of the press core for asking questions to a sitting president.

I will be happy if they just force him to take a position on the current attempt by his party to use the debt ceiling and a debt default as a negotiation tactic. He has been very quiet about that.

Do you remember when Lou Dobbs used to interview trump? His questions were "how have you managed to be so amazing?"
That's why I'm shocked he's doing this. I can't imagine CNN would only give him softball questions and an audience of Trump supporters. I know that Kaitlin Collins is the host, and she's not a hard lefty, so we'll see what happens but her credibility is on the line and she knows it. It still sickens me that they're giving him another platform to spew his lies.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Well maybe they can give him pictures of the reporter and a list of questions ahead of time and he can pick which ones he wants to answer. That seems to be the dem model for "legitimate" press coverage. Wow at the hypocrisy!

The Biden admin has basically killed freedom of the press and the legitimacy of the press core for asking questions to a sitting president.
This isn't about Joe Biden. This is about an ex-President that tried to trample on our democracy and hasn't been held accountable by anyone.

Lol. How do you come up with this dumb shit?

Reactions: dpic73 and WapPride
This isn't about Joe Biden. This is about an ex-President that tried to trample on our democracy and hasn't been held accountable by anyone.
I am pretty sure this thread is discussing bias of the press. Maybe go back and read the title of the thread or read some of the posts.

You were the one who brought trump into the discussion, it was not a trump thread.

I am pretty sure this thread is discussing bias of the press. Maybe go back and read the title of the thread or read some of the posts.

You were the one who brought trump into the discussion, it was not a trump thread.
You responded to my post about CNN hosting a townhall for Trump. No one in this thread was discussing Joe Biden or the press in general. Go cry in a different thread.

You responded to my post about CNN hosting a townhall for Trump. No one in this thread was discussing Joe Biden or the press in general. Go cry in a different thread.
The first two post in the thread literally mentioned multiple news networks from both the the right and the left and bias in those networks. The thread was literally about the press in general and hoping it would all move toward the center and show less bias. There was no mention of trump until YOU brought him up. This was not a thread about trump.
I would also point out the fact you were also lamenting coverage by multiple other networks not named cnn in this thread.

That is standard practice for interviews across the board. Celebrities want to know and be prepared for the questions before they sit down. They do not want,nor expect to be blindsided.

That is standard practice for interviews across the board. Celebrities want to know and be prepared for the questions before they sit down. They do not want,nor expect to be blindsided.
So you are saying the press core gave trump a list of questions they were going to ask him if they called on them when he was president and he just picked the reporters that were asking questions he wanted to answer?

So you are saying the press core gave trump a list of questions they were going to ask him if they called on them when he was president and he just picked the reporters that were asking questions he wanted to answer?

I am not sure how he did it,but it is very commonplace for people to be prepped for the questions that they are going to be asked.

I am not sure how he did it,but it is very commonplace for people to be prepped for the questions that they are going to be asked.
There is a huge difference from the presidents team prepping him for questions they think he might be asked and the president randomly taking questions from reporters and the press core actually submitting questions they are going to ask and letting the president pick who/what questions he wants to answer.

We know who started it.
The guy who got mad when they reported on him accurately, that's who started it.

donald-trump-trump.gif

230214-trump-misogynist-hero_qf92rt

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: nytigerfan
they're just desperate for someone to actually watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT