ADVERTISEMENT

CNN No Longer Trustworthy

If that town hall was a preview of his campaign, then he will get demolished. He is too focused on his base. We have seen in multiple elections that maga loses.

He advocated for pardoning people who stormed the capitol (including proud boys), enacting child separation again at the border, and a national abortion ban. Those positions will get @jakefest and @TigerGrowls all warmed up, but they are not popular with the vast majority of Americans.
He is too focused on his base. No truer words have been spoken on here.

He is too focused on his base. No truer words have been spoken on here.

I truly wonder what he's thinking? Does he truly believe his base is enough and will push him through? Maybe he wants to lose again so he can continue to bulk his followers? It's really hard to fathom the strategy.

If that town hall was a preview of his campaign, then he will get demolished. He is too focused on his base. We have seen in multiple elections that maga loses.

He advocated for pardoning people who stormed the capitol (including proud boys), enacting child separation again at the border, and a national abortion ban. Those positions will get @jakefest and @TigerGrowls all warmed up, but they are not popular with the vast majority of Americans.
Nah, don't care who runs really as long as they get this admin out. I'll vote for anyone but Joe Biden. Worst president ever.

I didn't watch it to be honest but have seen enough replays of the townhall to know that he said he would negotiate something that works for both sides on abortion, never said he would ban it but good to see you putting your "CNN" spin on it.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Nah, don't care who runs really as long as they get this admin out. I'll vote for anyone but Joe Biden. Worst president ever.

I didn't watch it to be honest but have seen enough replays of the townhall to know that he said he would negotiate something that works for both sides on abortion, never said he would ban it but good to see you putting your "CNN" spin on it.
I can't decide which one of you is the most simple.

I truly wonder what he's thinking? Does he truly believe his base is enough and will push him through? Maybe he wants to lose again so he can continue to bulk his followers? It's really hard to fathom the strategy.

I’m guessing he’s in primary mode. Then once he has the nomination he shifts some positions. Probably comes out with a moderate abortion stance or something.

I’m beginning to accept that I will have no viable options for president when I hit the polls. I’ll click straight ticket R and then uncheck Trump.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I’m guessing he’s in primary mode. Then once he has the nomination he shifts some positions. Probably comes out with a moderate abortion stance or something.

I’m beginning to accept that I will have no viable options for president when I hit the polls. I’ll click straight ticket R and then uncheck Trump.

Surely the RNC understands that? What kills me is that the MAGA group is never gonna vote Democrat, why give them so much power?

Reactions: adgjunior

You'll vote straight ticket for a party that is completely beholden to, and under the influence of, Trump, but you won't vote for Trump?

That isn't going to fix your problem. I guess you haven't accepted yet that the Republican party doesn't exist anymore.

You'll vote straight ticket for a party that is completely beholden to, and under the influence of, Trump, but you won't vote for Trump?

That isn't going to fix your problem. I guess you haven't accepted yet that the Republican party doesn't exist anymore.

Eh. Tim Scott is fantastic. Nancy Mace is ok. Bottom bunk Lindsey is whatever, but not a MAGA guy. General conservative principals still apply for more regional positions.

My down ticket votes aren’t going to marg or Boebert or whomever.

Murdoch knew that, with all the other stuff that's going to come out in these impending lawsuits, keeping a white nationalist like Tucker on the air was going to bring down the company entirely.

Firing the racist lead anchor left Fox somewhat less exposed to future litigation and criminal liability.
Can you explain to me like I'm 5 how Tucker is racist? I want to know.

I

Reactions: AugTig
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT