ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Kaepernick from July 4th 2011

0828e4aa47bd34a955467e77a7d2f6b3

Wish that pos would find a country more aligned with his ideals...Cuba, China, or maybe Iran would be great landing spots. He could find happiness and we would be rid of another hater of this country. That's a win for everyone.
Loyalist much?

Wish that pos would find a country more aligned with his ideals...Cuba, China, or maybe Iran would be great landing spots. He could find happiness and we would be rid of another hater of this country. That's a win for everyone.
Speaking of this country, we were founded on opposing things we thought were unjust.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
This country is founded on opposing oppression, neglect, and governmental greed.

Pointing out those things is as American as one can get.
Except to Nazi sympathizers, white supremacists and losers who feel racist characters, slogans and statues make up their culture and history. Look at the bright side they are becoming extinct

Speaking of this country, we were founded on opposing things we thought were unjust.

I would be more than happy to donate the first dollar for his departure.

Was Kaepernick raised by a white family?
Yes, white conservative Christian military family. I’m sure his adopted parents are thrilled with his turning his back on literally everything he was taught growing up. His biological mother was white and sperm donor was black. He met a Woke leftist Muslim woman, fell in love and she turned him into what he is today. ,

Tell me Sup. What’s it like to be required to think a certain way based on skin n color? I can’t imagine that feeling.
I wouldn’t know. Since my post went over your head, there was a time when people thought the government was just and had the citizens’ best interests at heart.

That wasn’t the case at all. Ask me about the citizens that stood up against the government and fought for what was right.

I wish someone, anyone, would ask him what he thinks of Nike (who pays him handsomely) and their labor practices. This is part of the reason people don’t take him and others like him seriously.

The premise of their protest (equality and fighting racism) is agreeable to most people. But the glaring and blatant hypocrisy clouds their message so much that it’s impossible for most to take him seriously.

Same can be said for the NBA and Lebron James and their partnership with China. Unbelievable hypocrisy.

Yes, white conservative Christian military family. I’m sure his adopted parents are thrilled with his turning his back on literally everything he was taught growing up. His biological mother was white and sperm donor was black. He met a Woke leftist Muslim woman, fell in love and she turned him into what he is today. ,
Thank god our forefathers weren’t blind wimps like you.

I wish someone, anyone, would ask him what he thinks of Nike (who pays him handsomely) and their labor practices. This is part of the reason people don’t take him and others like him seriously.

The premise of their protest (equality and fighting racism) is agreeable to most people. But the glaring and blatant hypocrisy clouds their message so much that it’s impossible for most to take him seriously.

Same can be said for the NBA and Lebron James and their partnership with China. Unbelievable hypocrisy.

Selective outrage.

I am sure ck "thinks" he is living in an unjust country. The facts are though, that while we are not perfect, this is still the greatest nation on the planet. There is less racism and greater opportunity for all than anywhere on earth. People are desperate to come here. Maybe he should try and do something constructive rather than trying to tear down.

Last edited:
Someone in the NWO got a hold of Kap, I said it four years ago, the kneeling during the National Anthem was the beginnings of the 2nd Goal of The NWO... “To Completely & utterly Destroy All National Pride & National Identity, Which Was A Primary Consideration If A One World Government Was To Work.”
The Renaming of Entities, Schools, Colleges, Anthems & The Defacing Of Our Monuments is an Escalation Of The Same Goal. The Folks Who Are Renaming & Defacing Think Their Doing For Equality & Retribution. The NWO, Who Is Funding Them Have Their Own Agenda.... The Takeover Of America!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT