ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Kaepernick from July 4th 2011

This is without question the greatest, most fair, diverse country that ever existed. Tearing down the history and progress we have made does NOTHING to progress our future. It is regressive and no different than the Taliban. To think otherwise is the pinnacle of ignorance or something much more nefarious--which we will met with overwhelming resistance.

Patriots in ~1765 we’re called the same thing.
We’re definitely in the same situation as we were in back then. That’s an empty similarity. If you want to really extend that analogy, are you saying we should support a violent insurrection?

If anything, Kaepernick is a reactionary against the American revolution.

This is without question the greatest, most fair, diverse country that ever existed. Tearing down the history and progress we have made does NOTHING to progress our future. It is regressive and no different than the Taliban. To think otherwise is the pinnacle of ignorance or something much more nefarious--which we will met with overwhelming resistance.
It’s the beginnings of a NWO Takeover

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
I wouldn’t know. Since my post went over your head, there was a time when people thought the government was just and had the citizens’ best interests at heart.

That wasn’t the case at all. Ask me about the citizens that stood up against the government and fought for what was right.

Actually, my question had nothing to do with your specific post. It's a question I've had fr some time for you. So, no, nothing went over my head. It strikes me that no matter the topic, you fall in line with the expectations in this country for how AA are required to think. And I just want to understand how that feels. That's all. I was raised to be an independent thinker without regard for my skin color or sex. I was raised to make decisions based on my own values. That's all.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Actually, my question had nothing to do with your specific post. It's a question I've had fr some time for you. So, no, nothing went over my head. It strikes me that no matter the topic, you fall in line with the expectations in this country for how AA are required to think. And I just want to understand how that feels. That's all. I was raised to be an independent thinker without regard for my skin color or sex. I was raised to make decisions based on my own values. That's all.
Being AA, I’d say it’s apparent that my mileage has varied to yours.

Just because something doesn’t affect you, it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist. Please remember that.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
Being AA, I’d say it’s apparent that my mileage has varied to yours.

Just because something doesn’t affect you, it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist. Please remember that.

Wonderful answer to a question I didn't ask. But OK. Yes, I know that things exist that don't affect me. I see it with my black friends and it hurts me. But yeah, thanks.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Wonderful answer to a question I didn't ask. But OK. Yes, I know that things exist that don't affect me. I see it with my black friends and it hurts me. But yeah, thanks.
Glad you’re able to show empathy. Well adjusted citizen you are.

I am sure ck "thinks" he is living in an unjust country. The facts are though, that while we are not perfect, this is still the greatest nation on the planet. There is less racism and greater opportunity for all than anywhere on earth. People are desperate to come here. Maybe he should try and do something constructive rather than trying to tear down.
This x1000

Reactions: insanetiger
I am sure ck "thinks" he is living in an unjust country.

Oh, I don't know about that. It could be him being an attention whore who knows that his days as a starter are over. So he switched careers. Lots of power to be had and money to be made in the race-baiting business. It's a growth industry.

Reactions: insanetiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT