ADVERTISEMENT

Commercials

So why is a demographic which is 15 percent of our population on 90 percent of the commercials?

Man. This question is so dumb I can't even begin to imagine how resentful and angry you must be to be spending any time thinking about it. Are black people only allowed to be in 15% of the ads? **** me.

Each commercial should reflect the audience that's being targeted. It might surprise you, but black folks tend to be in folks' target audiences when companies advertise. So it follows to include black folks in each ad. And white folks. And Asian folks. And Hispanic folks. And gay folks. And rich folks. And poor folks. Because they are all potential customers and part of any given target demo.

You need to know that being upset about it this (or, just asking questions as I'm sure your going to respond) is pretty much racist.

I can't even believe I typed this much in response to your racist ass.

Is this the next boycott? Companies that have too many black folks in their ads?

Man. This question is so dumb I can't even begin to imagine how resentful and angry you must be to be spending any time thinking about it. Are black people only allowed to be in 15% of the ads? **** me.

Each commercial should reflect the audience that's being targeted. It might surprise you, but black folks tend to be in folks' target audiences when companies advertise. So it follows to include black folks in each ad. And white folks. And Asian folks. And Hispanic folks. And gay folks. And rich folks. And poor folks. Because they are all potential customers and part of any given target demo.

You need to know that being upset about it this (or, just asking questions as I'm sure your going to respond) is pretty much racist.

I can't even believe I typed this much in response to your racist ass.

Is this the next boycott? Companies that have too many black folks in their ads?
You typed this much because you can’t help your liberal ass from expressing yourself.
Im pointing out the over reacting woke mentality of our current society.
And if you are referring to the satan guided LGBTQ marketing by Target, well yes, that would be the next boycott! Since that’s the only way to change this idiocy.

I think Budweiser and Target did a great job of reaching their target market

Or media companies who censor a huge part of America

Or the two tier justice where criminals like Democrats can create Russia Russia Russia hoaxes or the Hunter Biden hoax of no criminal collusion or the Hillary Clinton hoax of no prosecutor would prosecute hoax

It goes on and on

It ‘s not about reaching a target market for some people

It’s about pushing agendas , normalizing , power grabbing , victimizing , shaming gor personal gain

It is the worse of worse of indoctrination of a zombie mentality

It’s pandering at best

People are being turned off on many levels by the over compensation in an attempt to create social equity instead of social equality

But there is the part of society that is not about equality and meritocracy but only power and equity

Last edited:
You typed this much because you can’t help your liberal ass from expressing yourself.
Im pointing out the over reacting woke mentality of our current society.
And if you are referring to the satan guided LGBTQ marketing by Target, well yes, that would be the next boycott! Since that’s the only way to change this idiocy.
Your ilk want to recapture the days when people knew their place....right? Your type of crass close-mindedness is in the minority, you know. How does it make you feel? Angry? You seem angry. I wonder if other minorities get angry sometimes with the way they're treated.

I think Budweiser and Target did a great job of reaching their target market

Or media companies who censor a huge part of America

Or the two tier justice where criminals like Democrats can create Russia Russia Russia hoaxes or the Hunter Biden hoax of no criminal collusion or the Hillary Clinton hoax of no prosecutor would prosecute hoax

It goes on and on

It ‘s not about reaching a target market for some people

It’s about pushing agendas , normalizing , power grabbing , victimizing , shaming gor personal gain

It is the worse of worse of indoctrination of a zombie mentality

It’s pandering at best

People are being turned off on many levels by the over compensation in an attempt to create social equity instead of social equality

But there is the part of society that is not about equality and meritocracy but only power and equity
I had you on ignore because I feel dumber when I read your ridiculous concoctions. But I decided to be open minded this morning and take a look. Yeah....back to ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
I had you on ignore because I feel dumber when I read your ridiculous concoctions. But I decided to be open minded this morning and take a look. Yeah....back to ignore.

It’s a hoot to have people even make a comment

Generally I find that racism, hate and hate mongering are the typical MO

So please chose to ignore me as I definitely don’t follow your path

I believe in Christianity, equality and humility in this life God has provided

The one sin along with the usual suspects I constantly commit is I personally am fed up with the liberal woke hate mongering left and cannot stomach turning the other cheek

So go to church today and listen to the sermon

Do an act of charity

Help and be kind to someone and I include people of all kinds in this statement including gay transgender and such

Live a good life but not be bowed by hate which I would suspect you have for breakfast

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Your ilk want to recapture the days when people knew their place....right? Your type of crass close-mindedness is in the minority, you know. How does it make you feel? Angry? You seem angry. I wonder if other minorities get angry sometimes with the way they're treated.

I support Asian minorities being treated fairly

Jump in there big guy

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT