ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theories? (GOAT Thread)

Well... there is at least a few I told you so’s to go around. Next couple weeks I think we will see some massive arrests of government officials. Just wait until y’all see all the connections numerous politicians and big Tech have to China. It’s really quite disgusting
Could you please post a list of the arrested government officials? I can't seem to find any info on them. TY!

Reactions: yoshi121374
Could you please post a list of the arrested government officials? I can't seem to find any info on them. TY!

That's because the Bilderberg Group's alliance with the Reptilians and the Greys meant that once those officials were erased, the Reptilians/Greys would assume their form. Thus, continuing to build the NWO. And not the Razor Ramon, Doc Diesel, Hulk Hogan NWO.

Negative. I believe your credentials and I respect your opinion, but you can never convince me otherwise

Look at the crash scene man, it’s so obvious. And if it was indeed a plane, why hasn’t the Pentagon surveillance footage of the crash ever been released? They had no problem releasing images the moments before and immediately after the supposed impact.
FBI tape was recently declased, was an American plane, but also looks like a bomb simultaneously further inside. Part of the driving force for current military operation.

Is this the thread where @areeves predicted the seals would be opened and we would hear trumpets? Obama would take over the UN because he is the antichrist? Epic thread.
Is this the thread where @areeves predicted the seals would be opened and we would hear trumpets? Obama would take over the UN because he is the antichrist? Epic thread.
I NEVER said you would hear trumpets & I NEVER said Obama is the Antichrist, I said he is the False Prophet. Get your facts straight & stop misquoting me!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I NEVER said you would hear trumpets & I NEVER said Obama is the Antichrist, I said he is the False Prophet. Get your facts straight & stop misquoting me!
Haha. My bad. Still waiting for your end times prophecy to come true. So who is the antichrist again?

Haha. My bad. Still waiting for your end times prophecy to come true. So who is the antichrist again?
The Pope based on Saint Malachi’s Prophecy, which Is Spot & was Hidden Away In The Vatican Archives For Over 900 Years! Be Thankful GOD Has Given Us A Little More Time, Enjoy Your Freedoms While We Still Can.

Love this stuff. @areeves I've been reading some stuff that some religious zealots think the Russia/UKR war is the start of Ezekiel 38/39. Thoughts?

Love this stuff. @areeves I've been reading some stuff that some religious zealots think the Russia/UKR war is the start of Ezekiel 38/39. Thoughts?
Maybe in the long run but I think it’s more of a setupl
Maybe in the long run but short term I think they’re setting the table for the 4th Seal to open. The Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse is given authority over 1/4 part of the earth. These are NATO nations plus China. All Global Leaders are working together, even Zelensky & NATO & The UN. But, they make it look like Putin is acting alone. The NWO will cause a crisis, making it look like an outside entity (Putin). The US & NATO counter by supplying Ukraine with weapons. Putin publicly declares, “if the U.S. or NATO helps Ukraine with weapons, I’ll use Nuclear Weapons.” Apparently, Putin also said, “I have a weapon that will kill 90% of Americans.” He’s referring to an EMP Attack. The Truth is The EMP he’s referring to was launched by the Obama Administration on December 13th, 2012. I met the Special Ops guy who told me about it, two days after the shuttle was launched. He’s right, tactical nukes will be used in our country & in the NATO countries. Martial Law will be enacted & citizens in these countries will be taken to FEMA Camps. This Is Where The NWO’s Re-Education takes place along with The Implementation Of The Mark Of The Beast & Worship Of The Beast/Antichrist. Those who Receive The RFID Chip In Their Hand Or Forehead & Or Worship The Beast/Antichrist Will Be The Recipient Of One Or More Than 16 Plagues From GOD Starting In Revelation 6, The 6th Seal. After Those Who Receive The RFID Chip & Or Worship The Beast/Antichrist Perish, They Will Spend Eternity In The Lake Of Fire. The NWO/Beast-Antichrist/False Prophet Will Force Our Hand. This is why it’s Imperative that we receive JESUS as Savior & Lord. All Global Leaders are Working Together But They Make It Look Like It’s An Outside Entity.

Saw this on another social media page

What conspiracy theory do you believe might be true?

CIA killed JFK? 9/11 was an inside job? Moon landing was fake?

Anybody any?
CIA Killed JFK…. 9/11 was Definitely an Inside job

Denver International Airport has an underground bunker and was built to protect the rich in case of nuclear ware fare. The old murals.

Hitler 100% escaped to Argentina just like the rest of the Nazis, not sure this is even up for debate.

Alex Jones is crazy, but he was onto something about post term abortions and how the parts were being sold.

Antarctica is the key to time travel.
Denver Airport is Headqtrs for the Illuminati & will be the new Capital of the US

Never said it was missiles my dude. Controlled demolition. It’s irrefutable after watching the tape and listening to the testimonies of the witnesses and first responders who were there
This was confirmed to me by Special Ops demolition expert

Reactions: funkbott
Inversion is next level crazy, but if you don’t think anything nefarious is going down in the Vatican, you need to do some more digging. All the child molestation cases in the Catholic Church aren’t simply random isolated incidents.

If you’re interested listen to the Rules for Retrogrades podcast. Start from episode one and go forward.
Read Revelation 17 & 18.., Mystery Babylon is Papal Rome & The Vatican! The 7 Heads on the Beast in Revelation 17 represents the 7 mountains on which Papal Rome & The Vatican sit. In Revelation 18, there’s a long list of merchandise the Global Elite purchase from the Vatican. The last two mentioned are Slaves & Souls of Men. (Human Trafficking)

Instead of ignoring things you disagree with, you always insist on bullying people who don’t align with your beliefs

Everything ok at home big guy?
Everything is great at home. We are having a birthday party today for my 3 year old.

I’m not bullying anyone. The guy responded to an old post of mine, and it’s hogwash. But if you want to believe that the planes that hit the towers were actually holograms then that’s your prerogative. And it’s my prerogative to disagree with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT