ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Scandal and Coverup

Clay Higgins needs to have his ass kicked...

Cleveland Clinic Study Did Not Show Vaccines Increase COVID-19 Risk​

It's getting real. Rand Paul is all over this.

Rand Paul knows where the Covid trail leads. He is already honed in on the CIA.

However, I don’t think a Congressional investigation is going to get the job done. These are international crimes against humanity.

Accountability for Covid is going to require a Nuremberg-type of reckoning. It’s going to require a coalition between the world superpowers. We are not the only ones who have a claim on the heads of those responsible for Covid. Americans are not the only ones who suffered and died.

International Military Tribunal would be the appropriate entity to prosecute such crimes, but the UN isn’t exactly working either. This is an unprecedented situation that requires unprecedented solutions.

Paul will serve as a valuable asset to drive public awareness about the origins of Covid, but accountability for these crimes might require Trump to be a little bit of a dictator…
I’m just glad Trump honchoed that vaccine do that I am alive. With almost every risk factor.

Reactions: dpic73
Man this is not good for trump. He spearheaded operation warp speed that delivered the trump vaccine in record time. And now it is killing millions?

How will he survive this?
This is not a Trump thread dude.

Wrong. You are saying the Trump vaccine killed millions. Relevant.
How many "clot shots" have you had? Did Trump make you get them? Your BOY made them MANDATORY for people.

I know all you communist wanted to be the first in line to get them because the MSM told you to. Now that it's proven that it was all a bunch of bullsh!t, you blame Trump for it. How convenient.

How many "clot shots" have you had? Did Trump make you get them? Your BOY made them MANDATORY for people.

I know all you communist wanted to be the first in line to get them because the MSM told you to. Now that it's proven that it was all a bunch of bullsh!t, you blame Trump for it. How convenient.

You cannot have it both ways you mental midget. You cannot claim that the vaccine that trump fast tracked the development of has killed millions (it hasn't) and then claim trump has no liability for it. trump brags all the time about he "did that".

You guys have your head so far up trump's ass that you cannot see the sunlight anymore.

You cannot have it both ways you mental midget. You cannot claim that the vaccine that trump fast tracked the development of has killed millions (it hasn't) and then claim trump has no liability for it. trump brags all the time about he "did that".

You guys have your head so far up trump's ass that you cannot see the sunlight anymore.
And just like the TRUE communist you are, you lie.

You didn't address any of the questions, or the subject matter at hand, it's all about TRUMP...

What lead to you becoming so stupid? You lie about where you came from, so everything is on the table.

And just like the TRUE communist you are, you lie.

You didn't address any of the questions, or the subject matter at hand, it's all about TRUMP...

What lead to you becoming so stupid? You lie about where you came from, so everything is on the table.
define communist, without using google.

Your wheels are kinda falling off.

Do better.

define communist, without using google.
I kinda said that in jest, but here goes:

You believe in big gov't. I don't.

If you tell me to go right, I'm going to go left because I don't believe a word you say.

I kinda said that in jest, but here goes:

You believe in big gov't. I don't.

If you tell me to go right, I'm going to go left because I don't believe a word you say.

You kind of said that in jest? Because you say it all the time. As I suspected, you have no idea what the term means.

Reactions: dpic73
You kind of said that in jest? Because you say it all the time. As I suspected, you have no idea what the term means.
So I'll sum it up for you. You're a piece of trash, POS. I think more of the stuff that I scrape off the bottom of my shoe.

That should tell you all you need to know.

Desperation is starting to show in Chip much like dpic.
They’re good folks, to be truthful… I just see the panic setting in.

They can’t say I haven’t been cordial while their guy was in office, nor did I lose my mind when he was (questionably) elected.

Reactions: AugTig

Wait a minute. Trump responded to a total unknown at the time that turned out to be an orchestrated bio attack on the world. He rightfully put the full force of the govt behind fast tracking a vaccine that little did we know had already been developed and was ready to go with the mrna gene therapy. They created the problem in order to orchestrate a solution to all their problems with the primary aim being to get rid of Trump. In spite of all that occurred they had to perform the massive blatant steal of the presidency in November to complete the take over of the govt. We are currently an occupied nation under enemy control and thats a fact.

Wait a minute. Trump responded to a total unknown at the time that turned out to be an orchestrated bio attack on the world. He rightfully put the full force of the govt behind fast tracking a vaccine that little did we know had already been developed and was ready to go with the mrna gene therapy. They created the problem in order to orchestrate a solution to all their problems with the primary aim being to get rid of Trump. In spite of all that occurred they had to perform the massive blatant steal of the presidency in November to complete the take over of the govt. We are currently an occupied nation under enemy control and thats a fact.
110% Truth

I see you’re having a difficult time these days. Please keep yourself together, especially as November approaches.
LOL, from Nov. 3, 2020
A precursor to whats coming tonight.

Get ready.

Reactions: nytigerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT