ADVERTISEMENT

Curious who you would vote for...

Manchin, Trump and Biden run for President. Who would you vote for?

• Biden

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trump

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • Manchin

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Birx based her “science” on HOPE. Lol at citing her

I get it man - one of the main commandments of magatology is "If thy ginger clown shalt lose his election, thou shalt mock the corona".

We really doing this again? First of all, we'll never know how good it would have worked against the original strain(that it was developed for) because you magats spread it so quickly and broadly that it mutated into a much more transmissible strain. Secondly, that has nothing to do with what she meant when she said he could have saved more lives because that was before the vaccine. Still true...

How heartless are you to try and own me with a tweet from Chief Nerd. That's just wrong

I get it man - one of the main commandments of magatology is "If thy ginger clown shalt lose his election, thou shalt mock the corona".

We really doing this again? First of all, we'll never know how good it would have worked against the original strain(that it was developed for) because you magats spread it so quickly and broadly that it mutated into a much more transmissible strain. Secondly, that has nothing to do with what she meant when she said he could have saved more lives because that was before the vaccine. Still true...

How heartless are you to try and own me with a tweet from Chief Nerd. That's just wrong
You do an exceptional job of owning yourself with every post you make on this board. I'm guessing that's 30+ posts a day. Congrats on ruining this forum, but that's par for the course with leftists.

Nothing you wrote is factual. I know there's no use in debating. Trump is a religion. Meaning no matter what evidence is presented, you're not going to believe it. You're going to believe despite the preponderance of evidence that says otherwise.
You listened to the wrong side for 6 years. We'll never agree. Have a good one, man!

What exactly is Biden doing to "tear this country down"?

The infrastructure bill that trump failed to pass but Biden passed?
You should know that no bill is just its name. They are packed with other add-ons that have absolutely nothing to do with infrastructure. We all wanted an infrastructure bill passed during Trump, but it was polluted beyond salvage. Biden's passed, barely, but it really has very little to do with infrastructure either. Maybe they'll look at trying to build some non-racist roads.

You should know that no bill is just its name. They are packed with other add-ons that have absolutely nothing to do with infrastructure. We all wanted an infrastructure bill passed during Trump, but it was polluted beyond salvage. Biden's passed, barely, but it really has very little to do with infrastructure either. Maybe they'll look at trying to build some non-racist roads.

Really? Because literally everywhere I go on this country to visit clients, roads and bridges are being improved. I can see it with my own eyes. And as one of your fellow magidiots claimed in this thread, “the only reason so many factories are being built is because of the infrastructure bill.

You really do live in an alternate reality.

You do an exceptional job of owning yourself with every post you make on this board. I'm guessing that's 30+ posts a day. Congrats on ruining this forum, but that's par for the course with leftists.
Whiny little bitch that adds nothing to the board but insults says "stop telling the truth!"

Let’s hope they are right but the IB side of MS, JPM and Goldman all get first looks at deal flow from the Government, it’s in their best interest to toe a line. The markets side of the house have a different opinion.

I’d trust Druckenmiller over MS, he’s never missed a market, trend etc.

Don’t misunderstand… we’d still vote for Trump.

Trump Trump Trump ALL DAY EVERY DAY

It is going to take one mean son of a bitch to clean up the country from the Democratic Party

Democratic Party

Defund police, support riots, support black colonialism, support keeping black folks dumb and ignorant through blocking literacy programs, support human trafficking of humans by keeping border open and working with cartels, are Chinese Communists dupes, and there are loads of stuff to add on but for everything I experience there is a Army on Cancel hare mongering , fear mongering racists who are left liberal and Democrats

The desire to get a third party is the moderate Democrats who want out of that shit show of a party

I will vote for anyone who will fight the Deep State as it needs to be crushed and us return to God and loving Country

Let’s hope they are right but the IB side of MS, JPM and Goldman all get first looks at deal flow from the Government, it’s in their best interest to toe a line. The markets side of the house have a different opinion.

I’d trust Druckenmiller over MS, he’s never missed a market, trend etc.

Most analysts are predicting a very soft landing and Goldman Sachs has lowered the probability of a recession in the next 12 months to 20%. Why so negative?

South, Mountain West see manufacturing boom under Biden

GOP's crumbling case against Biden on crime, immigration and inflation

Most analysts are predicting a very soft landing and Goldman Sachs has lowered the probability of a recession in the next 12 months to 20%. Why so negative?

South, Mountain West see manufacturing boom under Biden

GOP's crumbling case against Biden on crime, immigration and inflation

But why are so many accomplished folks on the buy-side (much more sophisticated than the sell-side) disagreeing? Again, for my own selfish reasons I hope you and the banks benefitting the most from govt spend are right but I don't think the numbers being shared are accurate.

Reality here is I doubt anyone knows exactly, but there are indicators that don't look great.

That said, Steve Forbes disagrees.

Paul Tudor disagrees

HSBC disagrees

But why are so many accomplished folks on the buy-side (much more sophisticated than the sell-side) disagreeing? Again, for my own selfish reasons I hope you and the banks benefitting the most from govt spend are right but I don't think the numbers being shared are accurate.

Reality here is I doubt anyone knows exactly, but there are indicators that don't look great.

That said, Steve Forbes disagrees.

Paul Tudor disagrees

HSBC disagrees

They've been predicting a recession for two years now, but the economy keeps on defying expectations. At the same time that unemployment is at a 50 year low, manufacturing jobs are exploding and the stock market is on a bull run, the rate of inflation is quickly decreasing and is amongst the best in the world.

The economy is showing strong signs of resilience and doesn't appear to be slowing any time soon. If there is a recession, it's likely to be soft but it would actually be welcome news since it would help bring inflation down further. How strange is it that the Fed is doing everything in their power to create a recession but the economy just won't listen?

The fact is, these are unprecedented times so no one really know what will happen but seems like we should be happy that things are much better than predicted.

Really? Because literally everywhere I go on this country to visit clients, roads and bridges are being improved. I can see it with my own eyes. And as one of your fellow magidiots claimed in this thread, “the only reason so many factories are being built is because of the infrastructure bill.

Thank God for my alternate reality!

Reactions: TigerGrowls

I'm sure you know all roads aren't repaired with federal dollars. I'll admit I'm not knowledgeable enough to point out where all funds are going from the so called infrastructure bill without having it in front of me, but the majority of it is definitely not applied to actual infrastructure for this country. You can't just call anything "infrastructure."

I'm sure you know all roads aren't repaired with federal dollars. I'll admit I'm not knowledgeable enough to point out where all funds are going from the so called infrastructure bill without having it in front of me, but the majority of it is definitely not applied to actual infrastructure for this country. You can't just call anything "infrastructure."

So you admit that you aren't knowledgeable, yet in the same breath saying it's definitely not going to infrastructure? How to say I'm partisan and ignorant without saying I'm partisan and ignorant.

So you admit that you aren't knowledgeable, yet in the same breath saying it's definitely not going to infrastructure? How to say I'm partisan and ignorant without saying I'm partisan and ignorant.
Where is the gas tax going? $53b collected in 2020 alone …..so if we total that up for the last few years, you’re at $200b for 23ye. That’s supposed to go to roads, bridges etc

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Here's the breakdown if you care to show me what doesn't apply to infrastructure.

Where is the gas tax going? $53b collected in 2020 alone …..so if we total that up for the last few years, you’re at $200b for 23ye. That’s supposed to go to roads, bridges etc
This is actually a good question, and one I didn't know. IDK a thing about the credibility of the website below, but it's an interesting read nonetheless.

Reactions: fcctiger12
Thanks Joe!

The Dow notched its 13th consecutive day of gains Wednesday, marking the longest winning streak for the blue-chip index since 1987. The boost comes as recession fears fade and companies in the index report strong second-quarter corporate earnings.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Thanks Joe!

The Dow notched its 13th consecutive day of gains Wednesday, marking the longest winning streak for the blue-chip index since 1987. The boost comes as recession fears fade and companies in the index report strong second-quarter corporate earnings.

Just checked. My portfolio is up 12.09% in 2023. Not bad.

Compare the value gain against the rise in inflation. It's not keeping up. Everything is inflating.

Libertarian. It’s a shame they aren’t allowed to debate otherwise the Republicans and Democrats would lose every single time.

I agree the two party system is a joke, i was just posting my fav libertarian video

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT