Cyber Ninja “Audit” Finds Trump actually lost AZ by an even larger margin

ClemTigsCo

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2014
Colorado
www.globalstrategygroup.com
All I have to say is “hahahaha.”

After all of the machinations, after wasting millions of taxpayer dollars, @TigerGrowls’ much hyped report finds that Trump not only did lose AZ (which we already knew), but actually lost by more!

What a bunch of pathetic, credulous goobs you Trumpers are.

“The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results.”

After all of the machinations, after wasting millions of taxpayer dollars, @TigerGrowls’ much hyped report finds that Trump not only did lose AZ (which we already knew), but actually lost by more!

“The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results.”
Let see what happens in the senate tomorrow before you cream yourself with happiness dipshit. Love that you are paying such close attention in the gutter and find this real fast and post it on the board.

I am not calling this story FAKE NEWS.....................................yet.

Let see what happens in the senate tomorrow before you cream yourself with happiness dipshit. Love that you are paying such close attention in the gutter and find this real fast and post it on the board.
Fair enough.

But the audit does show that Biden gained 99 voted and Trump lost 261 votes? Yes? You can understand how the rest of us on the outside look at this and just see a giant waste of taxpayer dollars that roped millions of Americans into believing an election was stolen, causing some to want to overthrow the legitimately elected govt, without any actual evidence, yes?

Fair enough.

But the audit does show that Biden gained 99 voted and Trump lost 261 votes? Yes? You can understand how the rest of us on the outside look at this and just see a giant waste of taxpayer dollars that roped millions of Americans into believing an election was stolen, causing some to want to overthrow the legitimately elected govt, without any actual evidence, yes?
Results have not been released yet. This is someone claiming to have seen the results. If it turns out that this is the info and its legit with no found proof of fraud then I would say its just about over. The tidbits coming from the right have led everyone to believe there is going to be a biblical level of fraud disclosed so after waiting this long I will wait another day to hear it from the state senate in full detail.

Reactions: tbone02
Fair enough.

I thought the election was stolen by mid day on 11/4, so no this didnt affect my thinking as I was already on that path before the audits were ever organized. I will still think the election was stolen even if they cannot prove it enough to be a slam dunk. Lets see how it plays out. I am not afraid to be wrong if it turns out that way. Hey I already had to wear a Biden t shirt on FB due to losing a bet with a lib friend on the election. I have my beliefs and I will strongly stand up for them, but be man enough to live with it when I am wrong. Even if this all washes down the toilet related to 2020, then if we tighten up the voting rules in these swing states then a victory was won to an extent.

Reactions: clemben
I thought the election was stolen by mid day on 11/4, so no this didnt affect my thinking as I was already on that path before the audits were ever organized. I will still think the election was stolen even if they cannot prove it enough to be a slam dunk. Lets see how it plays out. I am not afraid to be wrong if it turns out that way. Hey I already had to wear a Biden t shirt on FB due to losing a bet with a lib friend on the election. I have my beliefs and I will strongly stand up for them, but be man enough to live with it when I am wrong. Even if this all washes down the toilet related to 2020, then if we tighten up the voting rules in these swing states then a victory was won to an extent.

So basically no matter what the actual counts say, you will feel that there was fraud, cause you just know it? Dude, do you not realize that you have been and are being played by people like the GWP? They keep feeding the narrative that you feel and stringing you along so that you will read and share their garbage. You are getting played by them... It's sad.

Results have not been released yet. This is someone claiming to have seen the results. If it turns out that this is the info and its legit with no found proof of fraud then I would say its just about over. The tidbits coming from the right have led everyone to believe there is going to be a biblical level of fraud disclosed so after waiting this long I will wait another day to hear it from the state senate in full detail.
They lied to you.

HES BACK!! This is what they will say when the Don moves back into the WH.
You asked me to come back not long ago so you could revel in the fraud when it was revealed. LOL. I'm here for it buddy!

"Tomorrow I suspect we will be accused once again of not cooperating, failing to fill holes in the knowledge of the Senate’s chosen contractor. How could we cooperate with an inquiry that was led by people who have no idea how to run any election, let alone one in the second largest voting district in the United States? The Board approved the election plan, we hired and supported our election experts, and they produced a well-run and accurate election in accordance with Arizona law.

Those experts will digest this draft and eventually the final report. As we have done before, we will correct their errors and misrepresentations about the processes they don’t understand. I hope those holding on to their anger for the past ten months will see the truth and put their energy into supporting the democratic process instead of trying to tear it down."

Will you mofo's hold your jizz until the senate hearing today! LOL!!

Don't worry. The spokesman says they are going to include enough lies for you all to try to save face and continue the narrative. The people who paid for this "audit" would expect nothing less.

Pullen said other reports that will be presented in detail tomorrow have not yet been leaked, and that “anomalies” found in voting records are vast enough to cast doubt on the final vote count — despite the hand recount’s confirmation of the result.

But he openly admits what we've been saying all along:

Was there massive fraud or anything? It doesn’t look like it,” he added.

So basically no matter what the actual counts say, you will feel that there was fraud, cause you just know it?

d4fc25e1e755fb34a0f9bd29723223fa--dennis-always-sunny-its-always-sunny.jpg

Reactions: DW4_2016
Fair enough.

The report is not public until TODAY. Anyone saying anything prior to the senate hearing is making things up to discredit the report.

All the information will be released during the hearing publicly so everyone can see it in real time.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So basically no matter what the actual counts say, you will feel that there was fraud, cause you just know it? Dude, do you not realize that you have been and are being played by people like the GWP? They keep feeding the narrative that you feel and stringing you along so that you will read and share their garbage. You are getting played by them... It's sad.
I am glad you are at least admitting that the report is legit and we can all trust in the 3 volumes, that’s right volumes, of intensely detailed information will be available after today. I challenge anyone on here who say NO Fraud, to read the entire 3 volumes and not run to some media outlet to read it for you.

There will be numerous discrediting mockingbird media outlets running stories on this report. Do the work and actually read the report.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The report is not public until TODAY. Anyone saying anything prior to the senate hearing is making things up to discredit the report.

All the information will be released during the hearing publicly so everyone can see it in real time.
will-smith-clap.gif

I am glad you are at least admitting that the report is legit and we can all trust in the 3 volumes, that’s right volumes, of intensely detailed information will be available after today. I challenge anyone on here who say NO Fraud, to read the entire 3 volumes and not run to some media outlet to read it for you.

There will be numerous discrediting mockingbird media outlets running stories on this report. Do the work and actually read the report.

I don't feel that it is legit at all. I just find it humorous that this bumbling process of buffoons that have searched high and low for a way to reinstate Trump has actually found that Biden won by more votes.

I fully expect that they will release similar stuff to what we have heard the whole time regarding irregularities and numbers for the sole purpose of keeping people like @TigerGrowls on the hook.

The real fraud from this election is the far right pseudo media such as GWP making up fake stories and enflaming these folks. Those folks are true scumbags and should be ashamed.

zombie-land-comedy.gif

You know who I really feel bad for? The owner of the Gateway Pundit. Waving goodbye to his cash cow. First google pulled his ad revenue and now the audit he helped pay for has turned up nothing. I am sure he will find a way (or already has) to squeeze some more juice out of this. @TigerGrowls keep us posted so we don't have to click to that site and give him money.

Reactions: yoshi121374

To be fair, I don't trust their results. I wouldn't trust their results no matter WHAT those results were.

This group has no experience with handling audits at all, much less election audits. And their cyber experience seems questionable. Remember how that database was "deleted" but was really simply not in the directory they were looking in? Remember the report that showed a 74K ballot "fraud" that turned out to be the wrong report.

I'm not sure how you can trust their "count" when they apparently only have a vague idea of what it is they are counting. And them searching for "bamboo fibers" to prove the ballots came from China seems like something the looney left would come up with to discredit them... right up to the point that they actually said that's what they were doing.

Lmao at the cognitive dissonance ITT. We have libs crying about wasting taxpayer dollars over the audit(lmaooooooooooo) and accusing the right of trying to suppress news by releasing it late on a Friday. Can’t make this shít up

Regardless of what the audit reveals, there’s no doubt that the usual suspects ITT are unquestionable hypocrites

To be fair, I don't trust their results. I wouldn't trust their results no matter WHAT those results were.

This group has no experience with handling audits at all, much less election audits. And their cyber experience seems questionable. Remember how that database was "deleted" but was really simply not in the directory they were looking in? Remember the report that showed a 74K ballot "fraud" that turned out to be the wrong report.

I'm not sure how you can trust their "count" when they apparently only have a vague idea of what it is they are counting. And them searching for "bamboo fibers" to prove the ballots came from China seems like something the looney left would come up with to discredit them... right up to the point that they actually said that's what they were doing.

Oh, it's all bullcrap. They have zero credibility outside of the true believers. Just hilarious that this is the outcome after months of build-up.

It all ends with a whimper. Just like Sidney Powell's kraken and Lindell's pcaps. All lies.

Lmao at the cognitive dissonance ITT. We have libs crying about wasting taxpayer dollars over the audit(lmaooooooooooo) and accusing the right of trying to suppress news by releasing it late on a Friday. Can’t make this shít up

Regardless of what the audit reveals, there’s no doubt that the usual suspects ITT are unquestionable hypocrites

I agree with you about the taxpayer dollar argument. Very little of this "audit" was funded by the AZ Senate, and since I don't live in AZ I don't care what they spend their money on. Most of this "audit" was funded by dark money, most likely the very conservative news outlets that have gotten rich from it.

But, unless you are a complete ****ing moron (which of course you are), you have to see the relevance of scheduling a hearing to review the "evidence" at 4pm EST on Friday. All political admins, D and R, as well as all big companies have used this tactic forever. People don't pay attention to the news on the weekend. If you had GAMECHANGING and EXPLOSIVE information to share, you would not release it at the same time that most people on the east coast are checking out for the weekend.

Great point! It just goes to show how hypocritical our political system is. As a supporting point (from the other side of the aisle) Out here in Idaho, the local school system implemented a mask mandate. The local conservative Republican actually said out loud on camera... "My body my choice" and then proceeded to pontificate on how individual choice was the cornerstone of Democracy. No shit!!!, you can't make this stuff up.

From a political standpoint most of the country has lost their damned minds.

well, i mean, honestly who could have seen this coming
Honestly, I did not. I fully expected them to find evidence of massive fraud. That's essentially what they were being paid to do. Now I didn't expect that evidence to hold up like most of their bogus claims over the course of the audit, but I did not expect them to find that Biden won.

Reactions: yoshi121374

It's 4pm EST. Live look at @TigerGrowls right now.

200.gif

a lot of guessing going on at this point and 'we have no way to validate' 'we don't know exactly what that means'

Last edited:
Reactions: nytigerfan
Wait for all of the other states that were considering following the lead of the Arizona Senate quietly decide to stop consideration of an audit. They won’t want to be embarrassed the same way the Arizona GOP must feel now. (Or at least they OUGHT to be embarrassed!)

Reactions: nytigerfan
Fair enough.

I see this mentioned all the time and it is just without factual basis. There are videos of the people that got in the capital building and I have not seen any video, picture, or even seen or heard of a report where anyone was doing anything that remotely resembles trying to overthrow the govt. I must have missed the part where the group was walking through shooting elected officials. By all accounts, the small police force that was there was overwhelmed by the much larger crowd and could have pretty much done anything they wanted to. If their intent was to overthrow the govt, why did they not try? You are here posting about what you consider a ridiculous claim while making an even more ridiculous/asinine one.

Last edited:
I see this mentioned all the time and it is just without factual basis. There are videos of the people that got in the capital building and I have not seen any video, picture, or even seen or heard of a report where anyone was doing anything that remotely resembles trying to overthrow the govt. I must have missed the part where the group was walking through shooting elected officials. By all accounts, the small police force that was there was overwhelmed by the much larger crowd and could have pretty much done anything they wanted to. If their intent was to overthrow the govt, why did they not try? You are here posting about what you consider a ridiculous claim while making an even more ridiculous/asinine one.

I think what is being referenced is Trump and his attorneys ongoing effort to decertify the election because of massive fraud. Even last night trump issued a statement calling on AZ to decertify Biden's win. Even after the public results of this "audit" being presented (no fraud), I guarantee that Trump will continue to push fraud claims and call for the election to be decertified. My fear is that the next step will be to mobilize his mouth breathing followers into terrorism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT