ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Word Salad Special -Cackling Kammy🙄 - Interview Disaster

What stupid fvcking policies other than price controls did Kammy propose last night?

The short term capital gains tax?

not sure which policy is dumber

You know Kamala wakes up every day and dreads what she has to do. She knows she is goi g to embarrass herself and be all over the internet proving to everyone how dumb she is. Gaffe machine.

This was supposed to be a softball interview and she couldn’t even answer the most basic questions. Being called out by the far left.

Let's compare that to Trump's slurble gurble about tariffs when asked about child care.

People care about inflation and the border in that order.

If she can't come up with a coherent policy on those topics she will never get people to listen to her. She has no chance of winning. She is not smart, bordering on stupid. She is uncomfortable in her own skin. She has no self-confidence. Lacks leadership skills. Has a terrible personality. And she cackles.

Oh yeah, she never won a contested primary and was appointed by 4000 democratic elite in a corrupt process.

People care about inflation and the border in that order.

If she can't come up with a coherent policy on those topics she will never get people to listen to her. She has no chance of winning. She is not smart, bordering on stupid. She is uncomfortable in her own skin. She has no self-confidence. Lacks leadership skills. Has a terrible personality. And she cackles.

Oh yeah, she never won a contested primary and was appointed by 4000 democratic elite in a corrupt process.
How can you expect her to be coherent when you have 51 agents, Russian Collusion and covid came from a bat....but I digress...

If people care about inflation and the economy, they need to vote for Harris

How can you expect her to be coherent when you have 51 agents, Russian Collusion and covid came from a bat....but I digress...

If people care about inflation and the economy, they need to vote for Harris
Wait, i thought you hated big bad banks like Goldman Sachs?

Can you get your story straight?

I know its hard to defend the worst candidate in US history but cmon, have some respect and stick to your ideals.

Wait, i thought you hated big bad banks like Goldman Sachs?

Can you get your story straight?

I know its hard to defend the worst candidate in US history but cmon, have some respect and stick to your ideals.
Can you quote where I said I hated big banks? Don't get it confused with me making fun of you for sucking on Oldman Sacks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT