ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Word Salad Special - Served With A Flight Of Wine

Kamala speaks with @dpic73 , @yoshi121374 , and @nytigerfan (left to right)

WTF is she saying?

ummmm. burn? I guess.

I am not sure what the **** YOU are talking about.

I think what is throwing you off is that when she is speaking, it is not about HER; it is about the people she is speaking to.

In trump's case, it is always about HIM, and never about anyone else. Just ask the police chief that donny safe spaces kicked off the stage this weekend for stealing his limelight.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ummmm. burn? I guess.

I think what is throwing you off is that when she is speaking, it is not about HER; it is about the people she is speaking to.

In trump's case, it is always about HIM, and never about anyone else. Just ask the police chief that donny safe spaces kicked off the stage this weekend for stealing his limelight.
He wasn't the only one. Looks at the teleprompter while Kari Lake was speaking LOL.

GVuSlodWsAA_Yz-.jpg:large

I'm sure y'all are fine people in real life, but seriously, how the fvck do you vote for a communist?

Not at all sure what is wrong with this? She seems completely comfortable speaking with those girls and her point was good.
Also probably not a great idea for MAGAs to ever compare anyone to Trump as a public speaker, he's pretty awful.

I caught a glimpse of you on the floor looking up our skirts. WTF perv?

ummmm. burn? I guess.

Reactions: Allornothing
I'm sure y'all are fine people in real life, but seriously, how the fvck do you vote for a communist?

WTF did she say that was so weird for you? She had a normal discussion with young girls about how to have confidence when public speaking.

I guess what's throwing you is she didn't try to grab the young girls by their P***y?

"I'm sure y'all are fine people in real life". I sincerely doubt that, but I love your optimism.

"how the fvck do you vote for a communist?" Edited to add, not just 1 but 2 communist. Walz is a super communist also. I think that should be pretty simple. The MSM tells them to.

Evidently, how they are living is not putting them in a hole every month with this economy and inflation. It's a good gig if you have it. Or, you are a paid troll.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
"I'm sure y'all are fine people in real life". I sincerely doubt that, but I love your optimism.

"how the fvck do you vote for a communist?" Edited to add, not just 1 but 2 communist. Walz is a super communist also. I think that should be pretty simple. The MSM tells them to.

Evidently, how they are living is not putting them in a hole every month with this economy and inflation. It's a good gig if you have it. Or, you are a paid troll.

wait, no way.

he is like, super communist?

not just, like, communist?

tots crazy. like, i am all SMDH.

You guys continue to show just how brainwashed you are. You truly don't understand what Communism means.

Also, WTF does that have to do with the fact that @fatpiggy doesn't understand how to speak with people so much that he thought that there was something weird about the video he shared.

You guys continue to show just how brainwashed you are. You truly don't understand what Communism means.

Also, WTF does that have to do with the fact that @fatpiggy doesn't understand how to speak with people so much that he thought that there was something weird about the video he shared.
I shouldn't have outed you, i apologize.

Reactions: Allornothing
wait, no way.

he is like, super communist?

not just, like, communist?

tots crazy. like, i am all SMDH.
"super communist" ----I can't say I know anyone else in this country who has went to China 30 times - do you? Not even elected officials in my lifetime. They may go once, or twice to do good will for the country. 30 times?

Not to mention, I'm pretty certain most of those trips were when he was supposedly serving his country as a member of the national guard. Those trips should/would come under great scrutiny due to his possibly having a security clearance.

You can "SMDH" all you want to. You don't give a sh!t about this country, but you like what it provides.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT