ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Word Salad Special - Served With A Flight Of Wine

Kamala speaks with @dpic73 , @yoshi121374 , and @nytigerfan (left to right)

WTF is she saying?

ummmm. burn? I guess.

I am not sure what the **** YOU are talking about.

I think what is throwing you off is that when she is speaking, it is not about HER; it is about the people she is speaking to.

In trump's case, it is always about HIM, and never about anyone else. Just ask the police chief that donny safe spaces kicked off the stage this weekend for stealing his limelight.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ummmm. burn? I guess.

I think what is throwing you off is that when she is speaking, it is not about HER; it is about the people she is speaking to.

In trump's case, it is always about HIM, and never about anyone else. Just ask the police chief that donny safe spaces kicked off the stage this weekend for stealing his limelight.
He wasn't the only one. Looks at the teleprompter while Kari Lake was speaking LOL.

GVuSlodWsAA_Yz-.jpg:large

I'm sure y'all are fine people in real life, but seriously, how the fvck do you vote for a communist?

Not at all sure what is wrong with this? She seems completely comfortable speaking with those girls and her point was good.
Also probably not a great idea for MAGAs to ever compare anyone to Trump as a public speaker, he's pretty awful.

I caught a glimpse of you on the floor looking up our skirts. WTF perv?

ummmm. burn? I guess.

Reactions: Allornothing
I'm sure y'all are fine people in real life, but seriously, how the fvck do you vote for a communist?

WTF did she say that was so weird for you? She had a normal discussion with young girls about how to have confidence when public speaking.

I guess what's throwing you is she didn't try to grab the young girls by their P***y?

"I'm sure y'all are fine people in real life". I sincerely doubt that, but I love your optimism.

"how the fvck do you vote for a communist?" Edited to add, not just 1 but 2 communist. Walz is a super communist also. I think that should be pretty simple. The MSM tells them to.

Evidently, how they are living is not putting them in a hole every month with this economy and inflation. It's a good gig if you have it. Or, you are a paid troll.

• Haha
"I'm sure y'all are fine people in real life". I sincerely doubt that, but I love your optimism.

"how the fvck do you vote for a communist?" Edited to add, not just 1 but 2 communist. Walz is a super communist also. I think that should be pretty simple. The MSM tells them to.

Evidently, how they are living is not putting them in a hole every month with this economy and inflation. It's a good gig if you have it. Or, you are a paid troll.

wait, no way.

he is like, super communist?

not just, like, communist?

tots crazy. like, i am all SMDH.

You guys continue to show just how brainwashed you are. You truly don't understand what Communism means.

Also, WTF does that have to do with the fact that @fatpiggy doesn't understand how to speak with people so much that he thought that there was something weird about the video he shared.

You guys continue to show just how brainwashed you are. You truly don't understand what Communism means.

Also, WTF does that have to do with the fact that @fatpiggy doesn't understand how to speak with people so much that he thought that there was something weird about the video he shared.
I shouldn't have outed you, i apologize.

Reactions: Allornothing
wait, no way.

he is like, super communist?

not just, like, communist?

tots crazy. like, i am all SMDH.
"super communist" ----I can't say I know anyone else in this country who has went to China 30 times - do you? Not even elected officials in my lifetime. They may go once, or twice to do good will for the country. 30 times?

Not to mention, I'm pretty certain most of those trips were when he was supposedly serving his country as a member of the national guard. Those trips should/would come under great scrutiny due to his possibly having a security clearance.

You can "SMDH" all you want to. You don't give a sh!t about this country, but you like what it provides.

So I'm brainwashed, but you are supposed to be totally normal? Share with all of us your beliefs. Your fearless leader won't. She runs from them. She won't say what she believes.

"super communist" ----I can't say I know anyone else in this country who has went to China 30 times - do you? Not even elected officials in my lifetime. They may go once, or twice to do good will for the country. 30 times?

Not to mention, I'm pretty certain most of those trips were when he was supposedly serving his country as a member of the national guard. Those trips should/would come under great scrutiny due to his possibly having a security clearance.

You can "SMDH" all you want to. You don't give a sh!t about this country, but you like what it provides.

trump had a bank account in china, while he was president.

So I'm brainwashed, but you are supposed to be totally normal? Share with all of us your beliefs. Your fearless leader won't. She runs from them. She won't say what she believes.

What are you even saying? Nobody is "my leader". I guess my wife would count lol.

By pretty much any metric I'm pretty shockingly normal. Sorry to disappoint.

She doesn't have any policies! But her policies are communist!
She's told us her policies over the last 20-30 years. I'm saying she won't admit to them now. She runs from them. She can't stand up to a single policy she endorsed.

One would think you would be smarter than that, but you aren't. Just another communist idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
She's told us her policies over the last 20-30 years. I'm saying she won't admit to them now. She runs from them. She can't stand up to a single policy she endorsed.

One would think you would be smarter than that, but you aren't. Just another communist idiot.

You do realize that Trump was so alarmed by her policies that he donated to her campaigns.... Twice.

nope, he said he got rid of them when he became president. All except for china.

@Allornothing has proven he's not really paying much attention to reality.... He just watches Twitter/youtube and believes.

Elon is extremely thankful for your support, particularly since he's destroyed the profitably of that company.

Last edited:
She doesn't have any policies! But her policies are communist!

You do realize that Trump was so alarmed by her policies that he donated to her campaigns.... Twice.
You're too stupid to realize this is not about Trump. This has nothing to do with Trump. It's about our country.

Everything out of your mouth is Trump.
@Allornothing has proven he's not really paying much attention to reality.... He just watches Twitter/youtube and believes.

Elon is extremely thankful for your support, particularly since he's destroyed the profitably of that company.
I don't watch Twitter, or Youtube.

The only thing that holds Elon back is people like yourself.

• Haha
You're too stupid to realize this is not about Trump. This has nothing to do with Trump. It's about our country.

Everything out of your mouth is Trump.

I don't watch Twitter, or Youtube.

The only thing that holds Elon back is people like yourself.

So tell us about you then. What do you do professionally? Education level?

I'm a lot of things, but I'm not stupid.

The only people who claim that America needs saving are Trump fans so I assumed you felt that way as well. Most of the Americans I know feel like America is the greatest country on earth.

AllorNothing - Kamala is a Communist!

Also AllorNothing - Tell us what Kamala believes!?!
That's because she has already told us.

We know what Kumallah believes because she has told all of us for 20 plus years. She's told us who she is and you're perfectly fine with that.

We know what Kumallah believes because she has told all of us for 20 plus years. She's told us who she is and you're perfectly fine with that.

So by calling her Kumallah what point are you trying to to make? Do you believe she is secretly Muslim since you spelled the kadt part of her name "Allah"?

If that is the case, why do you think that being Muslim would be bad? Do you hate Muslims? Are you scared of them? Help us understand who you are as a person and what motivates you.

So tell us about you then. What do you do professionally? Education level?

I'm a lot of things, but I'm not stupid.

The only people who claim that America needs saving are Trump fans so I assumed you felt that way as well. Most of the Americans I know feel like America is the greatest country on earth.
"The only people who claim that America needs saving our Trump fans so I assumed you felt that way as well." So you are this stupid. You could at least learn English.

What is your vision for America? What makes this a good country in your mind?

So by calling her Kumallah what point are you trying to to make? Do you believe she is secretly Muslim since you spelled the kadt part of her name "Allah"?

If that is the case, why do you think that being Muslim would be bad? Do you hate Muslims? Are you scared of them? Help us understand who you are as a person and what motivates you.
I'm trying to tell you that SHE doesn't even know who she is. SHE will be whatever you want her to be until after the election.

I'll guarantee I've been to more Muslim countries than you have. What you have next?

Then please lay out the things she's done that are the same as what they do in Communist countries. You keep saying it, but you never explain. Remember, communism doesn't mean "things you don't like."

Let's hear it!

"The only people who claim that America needs saving our Trump fans so I assumed you felt that way as well." So you are this stupid. You could at least learn English.

What is your vision for America? What makes this a good country in your mind?

Typo isn't stupid, but since you can't apparently have a discussion without insults.

I live in an America that offers freedoms that other countries don't have. We have freedoms to go to any Church we want. We have an amazing Infrastructure that is the envy of most the world. We have clean water, clean and abundant food. We have great education available for every citizen. I can live and marry whoever I want, and so can my friends, no matter their sexuality.

There are things we can do better, but there is no doubt in my mind that America is the greatest country in the World.

Why don't you feel like America is the greatest country on Earth?

I'm trying to tell you that SHE doesn't even know who she is. SHE will be whatever you want her to be until after the election.

I'll guarantee I've been to more Muslim countries than you have. What you have next?

You didn't explain why you chose to spell her name like that....

Then please lay out the things she's done that are the same as what they do in Communist countries. You keep saying it, but you never explain. Remember, communism doesn't mean "things you don't like."

Let's hear it!
Why don't you ask her? She just recently called for price controls. I'm sure you're all for that.

Why don't you ask her? She just recently called for price controls. I'm sure you're all for that.
No she did not call for price controls. That's the untrustworthy right-wing media's interpretation. And if she did, it wouldn't pass Congress anyway so you have nothing to fear. What she actually said was "My plan will include new penalties for opportunistic companies that exploit crises and break the rules,"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT