ADVERTISEMENT

Dang Dow Jones Index ...

kgwillison

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2010
Washington, DC
... Now approaching 41,000.

How is that supposed to help Donald Trump and JD Vance's election chances?

I thought Wall Street guys were Republicans for goodness sakes.

It's only going up because the fake news polls that show him losing bigly in 6 of 7 battleground states secretly means Wall Street knows he's really going to win and it makes them happy.

Reactions: dpic73
Post a poll on who is more trusted with the economy. Trump or Kamala?

If it came down to economy alone, i'm not sure Kamala would win one electoral vote.

Post a poll on who is more trusted with the economy. Trump or Kamala?

If it came down to economy alone, i'm not sure Kamala would win one electoral vote.

Americans trust Harris more than Trump with US economy: Poll​

• 42% of voters trust Harris to manage economy, compared to 41% for Trump
  • Voters say they'll be better off financially under second Trump presidency
  • Harris proposed eliminating taxes on tips, just as Trump did in June

Reactions: yoshi121374

It's very funny that when trump was up in the polls he claimed that the only reason the market was up was because he was up. Now he is down in the polls and the market is still up. Hmmm.

This weekend, a Trump campaign insider reported keeping the bad polling data away from Trump (and donors) so it wouldn't upset him. This same weekend, he addressed a half-empty crowd and told them that he was polling at 90%. 90%!

The guy is so far removed from reality at this point, it is sad. His handlers should not be doing this to him. I feel really bad for him.

It's very funny that when trump was up in the polls he claimed that the only reason the market was up was because he was up. Now he is down in the polls and the market is still up. Hmmm.

This weekend, a Trump campaign insider reported keeping the bad polling data away from Trump (and donors) so it wouldn't upset him. This same weekend, he addressed a half-empty crowd and told them that he was polling at 90%. 90%!

The guy is so far removed from reality at this point, it is sad. His handlers should not be doing this to him. I feel really bad for him.
Yeah, me too. Poor guy. ❤️

Might have something to do with why he's convinced he won the last election.

That's not been the case for a long time. Government corruption and control of everything is good for returns for investors. Well, until it isn't which is coming to theatres near you.

• Haha
Reactions: okclem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT