ADVERTISEMENT

Dang Dow Jones Index ...

You say I am disingenuous and in the same breath that Trump has no plan. Trump has a plan and you seem disingenuous for saying he doesn't.

Here is his plan. Attack the plan not the man. What is the thing that you disagree with most in his plan?

"End inflation and make America affordable again" is not a plan or a policy dipshit, its a goal.

That is like me telling my employees "We will make $500MM next year!"

"How sir?"

"I said, we will make $500MM next year!"

You say I am disingenuous and in the same breath that Trump has no plan. Trump has a plan and you seem disingenuous for saying he doesn't.

Here is his plan. Attack the plan not the man. What is the thing that you disagree with most in his plan?

He has a list of grievances, none of which has any details about how he would accomplish it.

This is the equivalent of Repeal and Replace. As I always ask, how did that go? He had no plan to replace it with.

Reactions: dpic73
"End inflation and make America affordable again" is not a plan or a policy dipshit, its a goal.

That is like me telling my employees "We will make $500MM next year!"

"How sir?"

"I said, we will make $500MM next year!"
Ok. I agree it is a goal. Should we let the guy who averaged 1.9% inflation or the administration that averaged 5.3%+ inflation?

And who knows if they are being honest about the inflation numbers because it doesnt seem like they are. They just adjusted the jobs numbers down by 1 million jobs for the year, wouldn't surprise me if they revise the inflation numbers also.

Disingenuous is pretending like 9% inflation is orderly.

You have admitted before that trumps covid spending (which was more than Biden's) also affected inflation. You are the one being disingenuous, as usual.

But I get it. You are terrified. trump is losing bigly. DESPERATE.

Reactions: yoshi121374
He has a list of grievances, none of which has any details about how he would accomplish it.

This is the equivalent of Repeal and Replace. As I always ask, how did that go? He had no plan to replace it with.
That is a fair criticism on repeal and replace.

but to say that he doesn't have a plan is disingenuous.

Where is Kamala's plan. Can you please link the website so we can see?

You have admitted before that trumps covid spending (which was more than Biden's) also affected inflation. You are the one being disingenuous, as usual.

If Manchin didn't save him and democrats had their druthers we would have hyperinflation right now and you know it.

And, no, I am absolutely not losing a wink of sleep over the worst candidate in my lifetime.

She was only picked because she was a DEI pick and was hated by her own party. Many in the press speculated that she would be removed from the ticket because she was so unliked. The only things she was put in charge of she failed miserable at. Immigration is one of the most important issues to voters this election and she failed miserably. Inflation was rampant under her term. She hid Bidens mental decline. She was selected not elected, she STOLE YOUR VOTE.

She is just an awful candidate and the only thing Democrats need to be worried about right now is how much she hurts them down ballot.

If Manchin didn't save him and democrats had their druthers we would have hyperinflation right now and you know it.

And if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass a hopping.

if trump had gotten his 2nd covid stimulus package to be as big as he wanted we would have had hyperinflation and YOU know it.

stop moving the goalposts.

And if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass a hopping.

if trump had gotten his 2nd covid stimulus package to be as big as he wanted we would have had hyperinflation and YOU know it.

stop moving the goalposts.
Nope. Democrats = inflation and you know it.

Don't debate me, just look at the pudding.

• Haha
And, no, I am absolutely not losing a wink of sleep over the worst candidate in my lifetime.

She was only picked because she was a DEI pick and was hated by her own party. Many in the press speculated that she would be removed from the ticket because she was so unliked. The only things she was put in charge of she failed miserable at. Immigration is one of the most important issues to voters this election and she failed miserably. Inflation was rampant under her term. She hid Bidens mental decline. She was selected not elected, she STOLE YOUR VOTE.

She is just an awful candidate and the only thing Democrats need to be worried about right now is how much she hurts them down ballot.

Every poll, even down-ballot, is moving in Dems favor. The same polls you were quoting for trump a month ago.

immigration numbers are at the lowest levels since 2020. Once Kamala is elected and trump and maga are finished, they will pass a bipartisan border bill and codify it.

move to russia if you dont like it.

And she's gonna beat your candidate.... We can all see how you take that lol.

Ok, It would have been a lot worse if Manchin didn't save Biden.

You just can't admit that things have turned around and America isnt this terrible wasteland your Lord Trump is spewing.

Americans are tired of negativity, nobody wants to be around that dude who is always just bitching about everything, it's exhausting.

Every poll, even down-ballot, is moving in Dems favor. The same polls you were quoting for trump a month ago.

immigration numbers are at the lowest levels since 2020. Once Kamala is elected and trump and maga are finished, they will pass a bipartisan border bill and codify it.

move to russia if you dont like it.

You are running a Communist that didn't even win her Primary. Good Luck!

And even after revisions, still better than donny safe spaces' jobs numbers.
So you admit they lied. Typical of this admin.

Biden is Sharp As A Tack!

Kammy is winning all the polls. Last i checked she was up 85-15.

You just can't admit that things have turned around and America isnt this terrible wasteland your Lord Trump is spewing.

Americans are tired of negativity, nobody wants to be around that dude who is always just bitching about everything, it's exhausting.

Things have turned around so well, the Sharp as a Tack president had to quit. Lolololoooollollllllolol olo

lol

No one, No one, could defend the policies of the last 4 years.

The best they can do is switch out candidates and pretend like they will change.

Pro wrestlers have always talked about it being a really bad idea to denigate your opponents abilities. If you beat them,why should anyone care, but when you lose....
Then why do you constantly throw personal insults? Isn't that denigrating your opponent? You are always the first to sling mud.

Things have turned around so well, the Sharp as a Tack president had to quit. Lolololoooollollllllolol olo

lol

Not due to the Economy or our standing in the World, but due to his fitness for office and age.

You know who else should have quit.... The other really,really,old guy in this election who seems to be losing it...

You guys are wasting your time. He's a troll that's clearly spiraling, and has been for years now.
You are the nerd at the party telling everyone to calm down and go inside while everyone else is skinny dipping with the chicks.

Not due to the Economy or our standing in the World, but due to his fitness for office and age.

You know who else should have quit.... The other really,really,old guy in this election who seems to be losing it...

Was it that "Sudden Onset" dementia?

You know who else is tired of the negativity? The state of Texas. Mayor Adams. Mayor Johnson. The Mayor of San Francisco. They are begging for mercy. What has the border czar done to help them? I'll hang up and listen.

• Haha
Yeah, I dont think so.

Landslide.
Yeah I don't think so. She's also ahead in the majority of swing state polls.

dVYOHsj.png

Reactions: nytigerfan
Id be taking it tough too if my candidate was selected for me.

Hey man, I dont want to argue with you anymore.

I just want to say thank you.

Thanks to people like you, trump has maintained his grip on the GOP. So the GOP had no choice but to run an absolutely flawed, awful, and failed candidate. A twice impeached, convicted felon, who is too old and weird to be able to explain a policy position.

I am just extremely thankful to you, @Cocks are Number 1 and @TigerGrowls for lifting trump up, and not listening to the adults like @scotchtiger who wanted Haley as the candidate. Haley would be shellacking the dem ticket right now.

Sincerely. thank you.

Hey man, I dont want to argue with you anymore.

I just want to say thank you.

Thanks to people like you, trump has maintained his grip on the GOP. So the GOP had no choice but to run an absolutely flawed, awful, and failed candidate. A twice impeached, convicted felon, who is too old and weird to be able to explain a policy position.

I am just extremely thankful to you, @Cocks are Number 1 and @TigerGrowls for lifting trump up, and not listening to the adults like @scotchtiger who wanted Haley as the candidate. Haley would be shellacking the dem ticket right now.

Sincerely. thank you.
Well, I don't know about shellacking the Dems... As I've said, most Republicans are gonna vote their party as are the Dems. I would be voting Haley over Harris though.

No you’re not. Romans 10 9-10 tells you how to get there. It’s not all your false prophet shit.
Yes, Romans 10:9 says, “If you confess with your mouth The LORD JESUS & Believe In Your Heart GOD Raised HIM From The Dead, You Shall Be Saved.” JESUS also said, “If Anyone Would Come After Me, He Must Take Up His Cross Daily & Deny Himself, For Whoever Seeks To Save His Life Will LOSE It But Whoever Loses His Life For My Sake Will FIND It.” It’s NOT A Matter Of Confessing JESUS, It’s A Matter Of Taking Up Our Cross Daily & Denying Ourselves.” That why he told the seven Churches in Revelation 2 & 3 “To He Who Overcomes.” He said this seven times to The Seven Churches in Revelation 2 & 3.
JESUS also said in Mathew 7:13 “Strive To Enter Through The Narrow Gate, For Wide & Broad Is The Way That Leads To Destruction & MANY Are Those Who Enter By It But The Way That Leads To Life Is Very Narrow & FEW Are Those Who Find It.”

Yes, Romans 10:9 says, “If you confess with your mouth The LORD JESUS & Believe In Your Heart GOD Raised HIM From The Dead, You Shall Be Saved.” JESUS also said, “If Anyone Would Come After Me, He Must Take Up His Cross Daily & Deny Himself, For Whoever Seeks To Save His Life Will LOSE It But Whoever Loses His Life For My Sake Will FIND It.” It’s NOT A Matter Of Confessing JESUS, It’s A Matter Of Taking Up Our Cross Daily & Denying Ourselves.” That why he told the seven Churches in Revelation 2 & 3 “To He Who Overcomes.” He said this seven times to The Seven Churches in Revelation 2 & 3.
JESUS also said in Mathew 7:13 “Strive To Enter Through The Narrow Gate, For Wide & Broad Is The Way That Leads To Destruction & MANY Are Those Who Enter By It But The Way That Leads To Life Is Very Narrow & FEW Are Those Who Find It.”
It's getting late man... Florida is still above water and we are at less that 18 months from your prediction. Still not seeing those FEMA camps or the sudden uptick in guillotine sales either.

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy
You are running a Communist that didn't even win her Primary. Good Luck!

A Presidential Candidate that has the same number of delegate votes as like 375,000,000
Americans

So I am thinking any of the 375,000,000 could be running got PREZ

The last place horse elevated to 1ST

talk about how you can explain equity

KAMALA IS THE DEFINITION OF EQUITY

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT