ADVERTISEMENT

Dang Dow Jones Index ...

It's getting late man... Florida is still above water and we are at less that 18 months from your prediction. Still not seeing those FEMA camps or the sudden uptick in guillotine sales either.
Bro, are you paying attention to what’s going on between Israel & Iran? How bout Russia & Ukraine? Do you know Putin has said there will be retribution against the United States for USA’s role in providing coordinates on an attack in Crimea, which wounded 150 & killed four people. Are you aware Putin is pissed because NATO is flying F16’s over Russia. Are you aware we’re on the brink of another pandemic, The Monkey Virus. Go back & read some of my posts from two years ago when I said the Monkey/Ebola Virus would be part of the Fourth Seal. Enjoy your freedoms while you can, cause you’re about to have your Apple Cart turned over!

Hey man, I dont want to argue with you anymore.

I just want to say thank you.

Thanks to people like you, trump has maintained his grip on the GOP. So the GOP had no choice but to run an absolutely flawed, awful, and failed candidate. A twice impeached, convicted felon, who is too old and weird to be able to explain a policy position.

I am just extremely thankful to you, @Cocks are Number 1 and @TigerGrowls for lifting trump up, and not listening to the adults like @scotchtiger who wanted Haley as the candidate. Haley would be shellacking the dem ticket right now.

Sincerely. thank you.
If we’re being serious and truthful, and not polite…

Your credibility was exhausted long ago in your Biden posts. Really, as in.. lol.

And then you ran home crying when your guy was facing certain defeat. You actually ran away crying. Hahaha

If we’re being serious and truthful, and not polite…

Your credibility was exhausted long ago in your Biden posts. Really, as in.. lol.

And then you ran home crying when your guy was facing certain defeat. You actually ran away crying. Hahaha

Crying, lol.

Again, thanks for being you. Kamala appreciates it.

Reactions: okclem
They're coming for the big, important people who carry the weight of society on their backs now. Nobody on this board, but still...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT