ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn Staley looks rediculous on Gameday.

She hits a trifecta for a lot of shit posters on this board.

Gamecock
Black
Lesbian
So race and sexual preference, regardless of being a ShameCock have to be the reason's someone is not liked on Clemson message board?

Again, why don't you defend the straight white Beamer? Why is there no argument on why he isn't liked on a Clemson message board?

Why is race and sexual preference being assumed and accused?

Cancel culture is over. Someone can't be liked and we don't need to dig for or assume the reason's. The reason's have been stated and no one stated race or sexual preference.

Only the race and bigot accusers did...

I knew the grammar would trigger a response from the weak minded can't use reason and logic to defend a position. Instead they try and change the story.

Instead of listening to why someone doesn't like Dawn, they just made up there own narrative. And in this case @DustBunny used race.

Therefore @DustBunny is a racist and or a bigot...
I’m a 30 something middle class white guy who plans to vote Trump in November. It’s also just not hard to see a bunch of bigots when they’re gathered. Our society has just exchanged white cone caps for silly usernames.

I can disagree with Dawn’s ideology without attacking her. I don’t need to see eye to eye with her to understand why she may see the world the way she does. This thread is a pretty prime example.

She’s not unlikeable. She’s just walks life differently than you do. She’s a Philadelphia native coaching women’s basketball in South Carolina.

She’s not a race baiter, she’s a black woman who has experienced different things than white men.

Instead of shaming her for her clothes and awkward interviews just say you guys don’t like black women who coach at a rival school. Just thinly veiled bigotry here. Call it like I see it.
Escalated that much?

Don’t be that “woke” dude who tries to guess why someone says something.

and yes, you are calling it like you see it bc you’re choosing to see it from a “woke” POV.

She’s not unlikeable. She’s just walks life differently than you do. She’s a Philadelphia native coaching women’s basketball in South Carolina.

She’s not a race baiter, she’s a black woman who has experienced different things than white men.

Instead of shaming her for her clothes and awkward interviews just say you guys don’t like black women who coach at a rival school. Just thinly veiled bigotry here. Call it like I see it.
lol, this clown.

So race and sexual preference, regardless of being a ShameCock have to be the reason's someone is not liked on Clemson message board?

Again, why don't you defend the straight white Beamer? Why is there no argument on why he isn't liked on a Clemson message board?

Cancel culture is over. Someone can't be liked and we don't need to dig for or assume the reason's. The reason's have been stated and no one stated race or sexual preference.

Lol. Becase for all your protest and convoluted reasoning, you know why you don't like her. Why not just admit it.

Reactions: lejuancollins
Staley is a great coach but I am not a fan of what I know of her as a person and some of the statements she has made. In the grand scheme of things she gets paid to coach and not much criticism can be made there.

She literally made up racist comments to that weren’t said. She sucks.

OP commented on her looks. Hope I didn’t hit a little close to home for you there tigerrecon

I’m a 30 something middle class white guy who plans to vote Trump in November. It’s also just not hard to see a bunch of bigots when they’re gathered. Our society has just exchanged white cone caps for silly usernames.

I can disagree with Dawn’s ideology without attacking her. I don’t need to see eye to eye with her to understand why she may see the world the way she does. This thread is a pretty prime example.
Just because people do not agree with you does not make the rest for the board racist. I hate what our society has turned into.......Way too many soft people now. You don't like the messaging don't read or reply, it really is that simple. Some of yall needed to be bullied growing up.......smh

Beg to differ. She made the Iowa coach’s comments after they beat the chickens racial when they clearly weren’t. Coach said it was like a bar fight trying to rebound against the lady cocks in clear, complimentary tone. Staley turns it racial in her response of “we’re not bar fighters, we’re not thugs…”

She cancelled the series with BYU when the accusations of racial slurs against their fans were refuted even by black students in the section where the comments were allegedly made. Similar incident was alleged by Missouri women’s team against chicken fans spitting and using slurs and she said it was b.s.

Last edited:
In all my years on the board, hating on black females and gay people has unfortunately been a constant on this board.
Except I don’t hate her for either of those reasons. I dislike her because she advocates for men playing women’s sports and she screams racism whenever anyone criticizes her. Similar to some of the people defending her on this thread.

Just because people do not agree with you does not make the rest for the board racist. I hate what our society has turned into.......Way too many soft people now. You don't like the messaging don't read or reply, it really is that simple. Some of yall needed to be bullied growing up.......smh
I didn’t accuse the rest of the board of being racist. However I can start tagging you every time I see bigotry if you’d like. I was plenty bullied growing up. Turned me into an advocate for others.

Nothing soft about defending someone who can’t defend themselves. Lot of softness in bullying however.

This broad never ceases to amaze me. We eat our own on the regular. Every single day. However; a fellow Tiger fan makes a post about someone looking ridiculous on GameDay….a rival coach no less, and strangers are coming forward to defend her. It’s absurd and comical.

All while attacking other Tiger fans and making wild and unfounded accusations that it has to be all about race.

I mean that’s the only reason to dislike Dawn, right? She’s such a likable gal. You really can’t make this lunacy up. Board is unbearable so much of the time.

When has anyone ever hated on black females not named Dawn Staley?
You're kidding, right? Michelle Obama, Jerelle Hill, Maria Taylor (yes, she was absolutely wrong about Trevor!), Kamala Harris, just to name a few. And just because someone doesn't like a person of a different color doesn't make them a racist. I know that! And just to be clear, the small minority who make these hateful comments certainly do not represent the vast majority of the board. Thank God!

LOL go look up BYU incident and report back to me.

Except I don’t hate her for either of those reasons. I dislike her because she advocates for men playing women’s sports and she screams racism whenever anyone criticizes her. Similar to some of the people defending her on this thread.
Ok. I respect your opinion. It was just an observation I've made based on many years on this board. It's a small minority of people that I'm referring to, but it the comments stand out in a bad way to someone who has spent my entire life working with our very diverse and unique population. Love their neighbor is not such a bad thing. And coming from a guy who was surrounded by Gamecock fans the first 18 years of my life in Cola.

Lol. Becase for all your protest and convoluted reasoning, you know why you don't like her. Why not just admit it.
You won't believe this, but I didn't know she was gay until this thread. I can't even quote anything she has said.

I do know that she is the head coach at ShameCock U and they have the greatest women's basketball program in the country. And I know that b/c of this message board.

I never have said I don't like her.

Maybe, but we liked Spurrier…and this is women’s basketball.
I do not dislike Dawn Staley, the person, because I’ve never met her and have no reason to dislike her. I couldn’t care less about a coach’s politics. However, I do dislike the WBB Head Coach, and all HCs, at the University of South Carolina. That happens to be Dawn Staley.

When Steve Spurrier was the HC at South Carolina, I did not like him. Not sure how you can say “we liked Spurrier”. I don’t know many Clemson fans that liked him when he was there.

I didn’t accuse the rest of the board of being racist. However I can start tagging you every time I see bigotry if you’d like. I was plenty bullied growing up. Turned me into an advocate for others.

Nothing soft about defending someone who can’t defend themselves. Lot of softness in bullying however.
You’re ridiculous. You’ve probably never even met her. Well I have and I know people well in law enforcement who have worked around her. She’s every bit as arrogant, self-absorbed and racist as she comes across on tv. Give a damn about her coaching. I could care less. She’s just not a good person. The fact that you believe criticism of her is just racist bullying is just stupid. Keep your white guilt opinions to yourself. That’s a manly handle you got by the way. Your wife pick that out for you ? Oh sorry. Was that offensive ?

You’re ridiculous. You’ve probably never even met her. Well I have and I know people well in law enforcement who have worked around her. She’s every bit as arrogant, self-absorbed and racist as she comes across on tv. Give a damn about her coaching. I could care less. She’s just not a good person. The fact that you believe criticism of her is just racist bullying is just stupid. Keep your white guilt opinions to yourself. That’s a manly handle you got by the way. Your wife pick that out for you ? Oh sorry. Was that offensive ?
Actually my nephew picked the handle out.

Don’t really care to respond to the rest. I’ve said my piece here. You and the rest of the hive mind have a nice weekend.

Reactions: ClemTiger9
How does this thread feel about Spencer Strider? Asking for research purposes…
Is there something we’re supposed to know about Strider?

Me personally, Strider is a Clemson Tiger so I think favorably of him. Dawn Staley is a gamecock so I don’t like her. Just like I don’t like Beamer, Tanner, Spurrier, Muschamp, Kingston, etc.

You're kidding, right? Michelle Obama, Jerelle Hill, Maria Taylor (yes, she was absolutely wrong about Trevor!), Kamala Harris, just to name a few. And just because someone doesn't like a person of a different color doesn't make them a racist. I know that! And just to be clear, the small minority who make these hateful comments certainly do not represent the vast majority of the board. Thank God!
I have head more positive things, Halley Berry, Maria Taylor, William’s sisters, Condy Rice, and many more. People are basing their thoughts on DS because of her actions.

Don’t really care to respond to the rest. I’ve said my piece here. You and the rest of the hive mind have a nice weekend.
lol you probably should tap out now. DS did this women’s empowerment engagement a couple years ago in Myrtle put on by the mbcoc, all mgt level women in my company went. DS went off on men in general, on how women in this state especially have a hard mtn to climb, and on and on. She went on to basically say if you voted for any republican you deserve whatever may happen to you. She then entered the racial aspect and spent talking to her black sisters in the audience, telling the others in attendance to sit and listen. It was very off putting to many in attendance. She has not been invited back.

Ha! Youngin you just made this old man’s point with your hive comment. Thanks for wrapping a bow around it.

Reactions: rscurry
Is there something we’re supposed to know about Strider?

Me personally, Strider is a Clemson Tiger so I think favorably of him. Dawn Staley is a gamecock so I don’t like her. Just like I don’t like Beamer, Tanner, Spurrier, Muschamp, Kingston, etc.
My question was direct to the people on this board who mentioned that one of the reasons they don’t care for her is because of her political views, saying she is a “raging liberal” or something equivalent. Spencer Strider would also fit that description.

FWIW - It doesn’t make sense to me.

I have head more positive things, Halley Berry, Maria Taylor, William’s sisters, Condy Rice, and many more. People are basing their thoughts on DS because of her actions.
Oh yeah, I forgot to add Serena to my list.

And yes, I believe most are regarding DS.

You're so full of shit, lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT