ADVERTISEMENT

Where's the excitement?

i'm not making a ban bet. this world and country specifically are full of idiots. i don't have much faith in humanity, bud. win, lose, or draw, the fact that this is even a close race speaks volumes about the idiocy of the general populace.
Yes, you’re included with @nytigerfan @dpic73 @DW4_2016 @okclem as libs getting thrown off of TI permanently for being Lib idiots.
Are you now being a chicken shit and backing out?

Nov 6th can't get here quick enough to see your fat ass gone off this board.
"cock sandwich" ?
Adios and the weirdest insult I've heard but no surprise coming out of your cock sucker so enjoy Chile after the 6th
I didn't join the ban bet banjo, so you will not get free run here in November.

And thanks for pointing out my mistake - I meant to call you a double-dick Supremewich

Yes, you’re included with @nytigerfan @dpic73 @DW4_2016 @okclem as libs getting thrown off of TI permanently for being Lib idiots.
Are you now being a chicken shit and backing out?

Are the voices in your head talking to you again? Or are you just drunk again?

None of those other people are in the bet. But I am. And now you are.

I mean this genuinely. I hope you use your time off the board next year to get some help.

Well considering the plant in question - in Omaha - has been operational for decades and it’s cheaper to continue running that vs creating a brand new energy source I guess there’s your answer. Nuclear is awesome and we need more of those plants.

Data centers and crypto farms are ****ing plagues on our power grid and are huge problems.
Thanks for scrolling by

Well considering the plant in question - in Omaha - has been operational for decades and it’s cheaper to continue running that vs creating a brand new energy source I guess there’s your answer. Nuclear is awesome and we need more of those plants.

Data centers and crypto farms are ****ing plagues on our power grid and are huge problems.
Interesting

Reactions: WapPride
If trump wins, we are an idiocracy now. The uneducated are making decisions. We are ****ed.
LMAO!!!!!

cloudy-with-a-chance-of-meatballs-animated.gif

Reactions: CUTiger1977
Interesting methodology on that IA #B poll. Independents seem to be breaking towards Kamala. Also underweighing the 18-39 bloc, but who knows. Despite what anyone says this will be a tight race.

I'm starting to think this too close to call BS is just that.
But I am just considered a low-life, unpatriotic, traitor, dumb-ass by the left in here, so...you have that to hold on to.

Reactions: CUTiger1977
But I am just considered a low-life, unpatriotic, traitor, dumb-ass by the left in here, so...you have that to hold on to.
Do you have any evidence that makes you think it's going to be a landslide in any one direction? Posting Polymarket betting trends != evidence one way or another.

You've also jumped to an unrealistic conclusion based on Polymarket, which was terribly wrong about the 2022 mid-terms. But you do you...

You've also jumped to an unrealistic conclusion based on Polymarket, which was terribly wrong about the 2022 mid-terms. But you do you...
Fun fact, polymarket also allowed bets in 2020 after Biden had already clinched 270votes allowing you to bet on the outcome of the election.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
LMAO!!!!!

cloudy-with-a-chance-of-meatballs-animated.gif

I keep seeing that at every rally Kamala is asking people to watch trump's rallies. I have never seen one candidate encourage people to watch their opponent. Thats how bad trump is. He is a radical with dementia.

I read that she is going to start running ads in swing states of trump speaking at his rallies.

Reactions: dpic73
Do you have any evidence that makes you think it's going to be a landslide in any one direction? Posting Polymarket betting trends != evidence one way or another.
None at all!
I just find it funny MSM is pushing so hard the too close to call button. Call it a hunch. Nothing more than that. I posted that just to pile on to what @tboonpickens pushed out.

That siad, I would believe betting odds in politics would be just like sports. If you can get it, the book wants 50/50

I keep seeing that at every rally Kamala is asking people to watch trump's rallies. I have never seen one candidate encourage people to watch their opponent. Thats how bad trump is. He is a radical with dementia.

I read that she is going to start running ads in swing states of trump speaking at his rallies.
She just wants her followers to hear some policy and not just fluff, that's all!
It'll be over in about 3-weeks, as long as they let Trump take office. :)

JD is pretty shitty too

Reactions: tboonpickens
Listening to Camala Live now and the claps and USA chants by the crowd (used lightly) sounds like the cheers by the WF fans at the Clemson game last week!

Dear God, she is so full of BS and such a gas lighter! She is literally sabotaging her own candidacy as I type!

Last edited:
Listening to Camala Live now and the claps and USA chants by the crowd (used lightly) sounds like the cheers by the WF fans at the Clemson game last week!

Dear God, she is so full of BS and such a gas lighter! She is literally sabotaging her own candidacy as I type!
Now do Donald

Reactions: tboonpickens
Crazy how excited so many Republican officials are to support Kamala. Never been a moment like this in American political history, but I'm sure the geniuses on this board know better!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT