ADVERTISEMENT

Deep State War on America

Oh these files?

"Democratic sources, however, say the Republican allegations were overblown. One source said the intelligence referenced in the report actually proved the opposite of what Republicans were claiming – saying it showed that Russia was meddling in US elections and seeking to personally manipulate Trump and help him win.

The Democratic view was corroborated in 2020 by the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee, which concluded that the 2016 assessment was a “sound intelligence product” and that analysts were under no political pressure to reach specific conclusions, undercutting Nunes’ allegations."

Oh these files?

"Democratic sources, however, say the Republican allegations were overblown. One source said the intelligence referenced in the report actually proved the opposite of what Republicans were claiming – saying it showed that Russia was meddling in US elections and seeking to personally manipulate Trump and help him win.

The Democratic view was corroborated in 2020 by the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee, which concluded that the 2016 assessment was a “sound intelligence product” and that analysts were under no political pressure to reach specific conclusions, undercutting Nunes’ allegations."

Same sources that said the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation???

Reactions: TigerGrowls

The globalist funded/controlled left is openly planing to burn the country down when Trump wins in November. The communist uprising will be billed as a populist civil war to end white rule. This is the plot of the new Hollywood film CIVIL WAR. This is all run out of the CIA. This is a BlackRock Colour revolution designed to end America forever. Get ready!

Tucker Carlson on How Intel Agencies Propagandize the Public Through Legacy Media

"The intel agencies have a big effect on what is broadcast on television...There are a lot of anchors including people I know well and have worked with at different networks...I'm thinking of one in particular, a national security reporter, who is just a mouthpiece for the Pentagon and the CIA and is knowingly telling lies on their behalf. It's very, very common and I can think of a number of people at CNN who I know for a fact are doing that exact thing. They're reading government propaganda from the intel agencies knowingly...I know that is true, I'm not speculating at all."

The globalist funded/controlled left is openly planing to burn the country down when Trump wins in November. The communist uprising will be billed as a populist civil war to end white rule. This is the plot of the new Hollywood film CIVIL WAR. This is all run out of the CIA. This is a BlackRock Colour revolution designed to end America forever. Get ready!
I see a lot of theys who would be thrown from rooftops or stoned to death if they ever step foot in Gaza chanting “Free Palestine”.

These people have no idea what they’re protesting against or for.

Last edited:
Doesn’t the guy go on to say it wasn’t the federal government?

I don’t think that’s a small detail
My point was illegals were receiving voter registration papers regardless of what group passed them out so I will stand on that. My goal was to bring attention to it and it was occurring.

You're so so full of shit and gullible....or more likely, you just don't care that you're lying. Either way, you suck.

"But key context has been omitted. The full video makes clear Obama was explaining how “authoritarian regimes,” “strongmen,” and others have launched disinformation campaigns in the past, giving the examples of Russian President Vladimir Putin and Steve Bannon, former White House chief strategist under Donald Trump.

Obama states that the two understood how social media platforms could be used to turn people “against groups they don’t like,” then explains those methods.

“People like Putin and Steve Bannon, for that matter, understand it’s not necessary for people to believe this information in order to weaken democratic institutions,” Obama says in the full speech, according to the recording and a written transcript."

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-obama-stanford-speech-disinformation-455537414288

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT