ADVERTISEMENT

Deep State War on America

🚨🚨Retired 🇺🇸 USA military officer, Colonel Douglas Macgregor👇 :

“Remember, the GLOBALIST elites rule in Europe, just like they rule in the USA ”

“The people that control the financial markets, financial institutions and the main stream media are now in control of your governments”

“These globalists don’t represent the people, they serve their own interest and that interest is to destroy 🇷🇺 Russia. Do you know why? Because, Russia is the last major power in Europe that has a NATIONAL IDENTITY and massive amounts of resources - What have the globalists done to our countries? They flooded them with immigrants with a specific goal of diluting us, weakening us, destroying our national identity and eliminating our national culture”

“If you get rid of Putin and get into 🇷🇺 Russia, you can strip it of its resources and enrich yourself that much further than you have already done over the last few DECADES!”

It seems that global elites have deeply integrated themselves into various institutions and governments worldwide, with the apparent aim of exerting control over humanity. I think they’re already in control of the most important power structures in the world or else they would’ve never been confident enough to run the #COVID agenda on the entire planet🤷‍♂️

I pray to GOD every day that we come together and face these tyrants. Do you realize that we would live in a completely different world without these demonic forces trying to dominate every aspect of our lives?

They are fighting for their survival just like we are. I hope you stand on the right side.

I stand with GOD and humanity. I always will.

Reactions: TigerRagRob

The Communist party of America isn't new. They've been working in the background for decades before Obama became president.

Once Obama won the presidency, his administration embedded communists into every single department of our government in non elected positions.

Trump didn't fire department employees that Obama and Democrats placed in positions of authority inside of the departments.

The entire time Trump was president they worked in our government moving their agenda forward while elected officials like Nancy Pelosi kept Trump distracted by false accusations keeping Trump constantly on defense.

They had a shadow government in place under Trump set up by the Obama administration. The administration who promised to fundamentally change the fabric of America.

The fundamental change of America is to make America no more. Through their lens of what our country should look like, is a one world government where Democracy replaces the Republic and Governance is the ruler.

The Communist party of America isn't new. They've been working in the background for decades before Obama became president.

Once Obama won the presidency, his administration embedded communists into every single department of our government in non elected positions.

Trump didn't fire department employees that Obama and Democrats placed in positions of authority inside of the departments.

The entire time Trump was president they worked in our government moving their agenda forward while elected officials like Nancy Pelosi kept Trump distracted by false accusations keeping Trump constantly on defense.

They had a shadow government in place under Trump set up by the Obama administration. The administration who promised to fundamentally change the fabric of America.

The fundamental change of America is to make America no more. Through their lens of what our country should look like, is a one world government where Democracy replaces the Republic and Governance is the ruler.
Was Obama a communist? If yes, wouldn't the communist thing to do be, idk, nationalize corporations instead of lending them hundreds of billions of dollars?

Reactions: yoshi121374
You do yourself a disservice when you invent things like, "Obama's a communist!!!" No one takes you seriously.

Keep at it though. Makes for good entertainment
They have nothing to be proud of so all they've got is demonizing and dehumanizing the other side. That way, they will feel justified in using violence if they don't get their way.

You do yourself a disservice when you invent things like, "Obama's a communist!!!" No one takes you seriously.

Keep at it though. Makes for good entertainment
Well I do believe that Obama is a modern version of a communist. The globalist dream is to basically have a communist world state with no elections and the rich insulated leadership making decisions for all of us. This is my opinion as you have yours.

Reactions: PalmettoTiger1
Read this carefully.

Everybody is looking at illegal immigration all wrong.
It's a business transaction, a parallel economy and the blueprint for globalist slave state.
The government pays NGOs a capitation fee per new voter.
Then NGOs contribute to their campaign.
China sends fentanyl starting materials to Mexican cartels.
Cartels produce fentanyl.
Cartels use illegals for drug and sex trafficking.
Illegals send money back to their home countries which is used to fund the politicians who allow cartels free reign.
US government sends money to foreign governments, ostensibly to improve living conditions but is money laundering operation.
Foreign politicians put that money in offshore accounts and invest in the same offshore projects US politicians do.
Wink, wink. Nod, nod.
Federal Reserve prints more money. Runaway inflation, Americans get poorer, politicians and their foreign counterparts get richer.
Black Rock buys foreclosed homes and builds high density housing for illegals.
WEF, WHO, UN, all cry wolf: "pandemic!" "Global warming!" "Give us more power or you will die!"
15 minutes cities, EVs, destruction of the American farmer, all designed to use corporations as proxies for state control.
American politicians are hired by global corporations, who then run the government without any constitutional safeguards.
There you have it. The globalist slave state.

𝗡𝗼 𝗢𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗚𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

According to law, elected officials must swear an oath that they will support, defend, and bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Through the Freedom of Information Act, US attorney Todd Callender, along with his team at Project Proper Oath, found that not a single member of the existing cabinet has a valid oath of office.

US Secretary of the Treasury, Janet Yellen, has no oath of office.

US Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin, has no oath of office.

US Attorney General, Merrick Garland, has no oath of office.

US Secretary of State, Antony Blinken, has no oath of office.

US Secretary of Homeland Security, Alejandro Mayorkas, has no oath of office.

US Secretary of Transportation, Pete Buttigieg, has no oath of office.

US Secretary of Health and Human Services, Xavier Becerra, responsible for declaring a national emergency during COVID, has no oath of office.

Former director of the Centers for Disease Control, Rochelle Walensky, had no oath of office.

US Attorney for the District of Columbia, Matthew Graves, chief prosecutor of Jan-sixers, has no oath of office.

Vice President of the United States, Kamala Harris, has no oath of office.

Within 30 days of appointment to public office, all public officials are legally required to have a signed and notarized copy of their oath of office.

No elected officials in the Federal government have one. They are either non-existent, incomplete, or fraudulent.

Credit: @gregreese

The people who signed the FISA warrants to spy on Donald J. Trump, both as a candidate and later as President, are traitors.

Dana J. Boente - Acting Attorney General

Rod J. Rosenstein - Deputy Attorney General

Sally Q. Yates - Deputy Attorney General

James B. Comey - Director of the FBI

Andrew G. McCabe - Deputy Director of the FBI

Anne C. Conway - FISA Court Judge

Rosemary M. Collyer - FISA Court

Judge Raymond J. Dearie - FISA Court

Judge Michael W. Mosman - FISA Court Judge

What is the penalty for treason?

Credit: @WarNuse

The people who signed the FISA warrants to spy on Donald J. Trump, both as a candidate and later as President, are traitors.

Dana J. Boente - Acting Attorney General

Rod J. Rosenstein - Deputy Attorney General

Sally Q. Yates - Deputy Attorney General

James B. Comey - Director of the FBI

Andrew G. McCabe - Deputy Director of the FBI

Anne C. Conway - FISA Court Judge

Rosemary M. Collyer - FISA Court

Judge Raymond J. Dearie - FISA Court

Judge Michael W. Mosman - FISA Court Judge

What is the penalty for treason?

Credit: @WarNuse

Great news!!

BREAKING: A federal judge has rejected pleas from Joe Biden’s administration to drop a legal case seeking to release documents related to the Russia hoax probe.

The lawsuit was brought by Just the News against the DOJ and the NARA concerning the release of FBI investigation records, shining a light on the complexities surrounding the Presidential Records Act and the alleged “Russian collusion” with President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign.

E60Y1dMXIAkeVun

Reactions: yoshi121374
They have nothing to be proud of so all they've got is demonizing and dehumanizing the other side. That way, they will feel justified in using violence if they don't get their way.
I see you still are using the same playbook and using the same couple plays like projection still...

Reactions: Allornothing
Bite me you slimy pedo peddler!
and more projection by you my little pony. Have you ever denounced your pro-pedo stance or do you still attack those that hate pedo's? Also just to point out, you decided to bring up pedo stuff in this thread...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dpic73

With the incredible amount of effort being given to reauthorize FISA you would think we are stopping terrorists and criminals from coming across our border to kill Americans.

But we’re not.

It’s just incredible manipulation going on to make sure the almighty government still has the power to spy on you if they choose to without you even knowing it.

Again, the reason Biden (illegally) raided Trump is because Trump declassified (via memo on 1/19/2021) and kept his personal copy of his Crossfire Hurricane presidential records.

Biden, through his Deputy Counsel White House Jonathan Su, waived Trump’s claim of executive privilege.

Biden AG Merrick Garland personally approved the raid.

These Crossfire Hurricane records are devastating to Obama, Biden, Hillary, Clapper, Comey, and so many others.

They made up the Russian collusion hoax in 2016.

Because Russia almost certainly hacked Hillary’s home server.

Evidencing her Clinton Foundation foreign corruption as Obama’s Secretary of State.

If Russia leaked the hacked material before the election, Hillary wanted to blame a Trump dirty campaign trick—falsely accusing him of colluding with Russia.

Conspiracy theory?

51 former intel agents, working with the CIA, ran the same play with Hunter’s laptop of Biden’s foreign corruption in 2020.

This is a criminal conspiracy.

Trump could have publicly disclosed these declassified Crossfire Hurricane records in his civil lawsuit versus Hillary over the Russian-collusion hoax

Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, a Democrat operative who bashed Trump on Facebook, was forced to recuse from that case.

Six weeks later, Reinhart’s clear bias against Trump (somehow) didn’t matter anymore. Reinhart approved Biden’s (through Garland and Jay Bratt, now Jack Smith’s counselor) unprecedented, unnecessary, and unlawful raid on Trump.

For presidential records Trump was allowed to have in the Office of the Former President, per the Presidential Records Act.

In other words, Obama and Biden have politicized and weaponized law enforcement and intel agencies to interfere in the 2016, 2020, and 2024 presidential elections against Trump.

Because Obama and Biden know Trump has the goods on their ongoing Russian-collusion criminal conspiracy.

The Trump 47 DOJ must deliver severe consequences.

Don't think they wouldn't try it. Not a normal election year.

And when that happens along with other critical infrastructure attacks, Biden then has the excuse to ask the UN to come in & repair critical infrastructure & protect our nuclear arsenal - putting “blue helmets” on the ground. Together with the army infiltrated by the cartels, you then have all the conditions set for civil war.

Not to mention more than 60 percent of the US oil reserve used up (over 400 000 barrels that is not being replaced) & the attacks on the food supply that are already being dismissed.

The United States House passed an aid bill this morning.

Was it for homeless veterans?

Was it for Americans struggling with bills?

Was it for Americans who lost everything during a natural disaster?

No. It was for foreign countries to keep fighting each other while we pay for it. Today, I’m embarrassed to be an American. This is not what our forefathers fought for.

Would not surprise me.

Anna Paulina Luna says she has been told that as soon as a Motion to Vacate is brought to the floor, at least two moderate Republicans will resign immediately rather than wait until end of their term to flip the House to the Democrats.

Joe Rogan Goes Quiet as Tucker Carlson Drops Bone-Chilling Reality

“Members of Congress are terrified of the intel agencies. I’m not guessing at that. They’ve told me that, including people who run the intel committee.”

What Tucker said next was even more revealing.

“I said to somebody, a very powerful person, the other day, in a conversation in my kitchen, an elected official — holds a really senior position... But I was like, ‘All these people are controlled. They’ve all got weird s*x lives, and all these things they’re hiding, and they’re being blackmailed by the intel agencies.’ And he said, and I’m quoting, ‘I know.’ I was like, okay, so at this point, we’re just sort of admitting that’s real? Like, why do we allow that to continue?”

• Wow

The United States of Ukraine.

You are witnessing the continuation of the greatest theft in human history.

We are not “free”. We are slaves. Our labor is the energy source that fuels death and destruction around the globe.

And the politicians profit from our suffering…

If you are not awake yet, you have not been paying attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT