ADVERTISEMENT

Deep State War on America

How about all of social media before Musk took over Twitter? How about pro life people standing in front of abortion clinics?
What law(s) determined this?

I’m not interested in hearing how a corporation preferred some speech to other speech.

If you’re referring to the FACE Act, it spells out harassment that isn’t protected by the 1st Amendment. The act makes a deliberate point to clarify that peaceful protest is ok outside of clinics.

By all means, whine some more about it.

One Of The Most Important & Relevant Tucker Carlson Clips

“Clearly, the people who run things see the rest of us as slaves. That's obvious to me. I can't imagine it could be more obvious. It's crystal clear. They don't seek consensus.

They're not interested in the public's opinion. The overlap between the list of things that people care about in this country and the list of things that Congress and the White House actually do, There's none. There's no overlap at all. The and by the way, this is not my opinion. This is Gallup public opinion polling.

Go look at the last 10 Gallup polls on what Americans care about and compare those to the policy priorities of your government. They're not the same. They don't care what you think. They're not interested in what you think. That's publicly available information.

They're not reading it because they don't want to because it doesn't matter to them. They're in charge. You're not. So the truth is it's very hard to fight that. I'm not exactly sure how, but I know that it begins with the strength inside you.

If you are weak, you will never prevail, and that explains their determined effort to make you weak by feeding you poisonous garbage, by trying to make you take medicine that is not at all medicine, by their insistence that you shut up and hate yourself, by their claim that your children are not your own.

They have no interest in you having dignity. In fact, your dignity and strength is a threat to them. It's why they closed the gyms and kept the weed dispensaries open. That's why the churches were shut down, but the strip bars weren't.

It's a determined systematic effort to Weaken the population in order to limit their resistance to what they plan for us. Obviously. Oh, you're a conspiracy nut. No. I just have lived here for the last 4 years, and that just could not be more obvious.

They are weak, and they are afraid of the population, and I'm sad to say the population has given them very little reason to be afraid, but they're still afraid because they know they're doing wrong. They know they're serving lies. They know nothing they do or say is justifiable, can withstand scrutiny. And on some animal level, they are Terrified of the day that the average person, not some stupid talk show host, but the average person who works at some big dopey company and shuffles to work every day in some pod with a drop ceiling and fluorescent lighting that that guy is gonna be like, nope. I'm not going along with it.

Sorry. I'm not going to DEI meeting today, because I don't think you should discriminate people on the base of the race. How's that? Because it's immoral, actually, and we've got a monument on the mall that shows it’s a mural to Martin Luther King, and that was his core message. We're not gonna discriminate against people on the basis of their skin color, period.

For any reason, it's always wrong. This is immoral. I'm not participating. If enough people do that and things like it, this whole nonsense will”

What law(s) determined this?

I’m not interested in hearing how a corporation preferred some speech to other speech.

If you’re referring to the FACE Act, it spells out harassment that isn’t protected by the 1st Amendment. The act makes a deliberate point to clarify that peaceful protest is ok outside of clinics.

By all means, whine some more about it.
Still waiting @TigerGrowls

You need to rephrase your question to "is the gateway pundit saying that is happening?"
Sure. Here's the law for whatever it's worth:

That darn Deep State cooking up a bill to prohibit the threat of force against women going to reproductive health clinics or anybody else going to church on Sunday, all while emphasizing that the law shouldn't be construed to prohibit conduct allowed by the 1st Amendment.

Another invented catastrosphe by the victim caucus

Reactions: okclem
Why isn't trump considered Deep State??
He's an outsider. When both Dem and Reps go after someone this should start the process of opening your eyes about the deep state and uni-party. Look at AOC and MTG. The establishment has gone after both of them because they are outsiders that shouldnt have won an election to begin with. AOC has bent the knee and they use her now. Before she would call out Dems for not doing what they had promised the voters. She went hard at them, they used lawfair to go after her and ever since she has been quiet and only saying what they want her to say. She has a huge following and is useful to the deep state. The Intel community runs all of the western countries. They have people in all party's under control by blackmail etc. Chucky even warned Trump about this on video after Trump won in 2016...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Sure, let's take one example:

They physically blocked people from accessing the clinic, didn't listen to the police who tried convincing them to move, received a trial, and lost.

"Protesting outside an abortion clinic" is one way to put. Stand on the sidewalk outside the clinic and call the women getting abortions murderers? I'll defend that on 1st Amendment grounds any day even if I don't care for it. That's not what happened

Here's another example: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/...two-years-in-prison-after-face-act-conviction

Similar. They physically blocked people from accessing the clinic.

In and around the time the law was passed, doctors got murdered.

There's no apocalypse. Congress passed a law that you don't like as a measure against vigilante types threating and deploying violence. If the law is repealed, then so be it. Where was your outrage when Trump signed his monuments executive order?

Trump wanted to send the message that his administration would seek lengthy prison terms against those who vandalize monuments. Is that a 1st Amendment message?

Sure, let's take one example:

They physically blocked people from accessing the clinic, didn't listen to the police who tried convincing them to move, received a trial, and lost.

"Protesting outside an abortion clinic" is one way to put. Stand on the sidewalk outside the clinic and call the women getting abortions murderers? I'll defend that on 1st Amendment grounds any day even if I don't care for it. That's not what happened

Here's another example: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/...two-years-in-prison-after-face-act-conviction

Similar. They physically blocked people from accessing the clinic.

In and around the time the law was passed, doctors got murdered.

There's no apocalypse. Congress passed a law that you don't like as a measure against vigilante types threating and deploying violence. If the law is repealed, then so be it. Where was your outrage when Trump signed his monuments executive order?

Trump wanted to send the message that his administration would seek lengthy prison terms against those who vandalize monuments. Is that a 1st Amendment message?
There's always two renditions to these stories. It's just interesting which parties get off free and clear while others get the maximum prosecution.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
There's always two renditions to these stories. It's just interesting which parties get off free and clear while others get the maximum prosecution.
I’ll go with the jury’s rendition.

What ever will conservatives do when their preferred party doesn’t control the Supreme Court, the House, a majority of state governors’ offices, and they can’t win a presidential election despite getting less votes than the other side. Man, things sure would be rigged against them

You need to rephrase your question to "is the gateway pundit saying that is happening?"
The peak of GOP disingenuousness: We’re neutral and abortion should be left up to the states, but anti-abortion protestors have a 1st Amendment right to physically prevent women from seeking an abortion in a state where it is legal.

Reactions: okclem
I’ll go with the jury’s rendition.

What ever will conservatives do when their preferred party doesn’t control the Supreme Court, the House, a majority of state governors’ offices, and they can’t win a presidential election despite getting less votes than the other side. Man, things sure would be rigged against them
The same as we did before when we didnt have it or the house, senate, or the WH. We keep going and will try to sway people to our side as we always do. We wont do what the left does when they lose. History has shown us that leftist tend to kill lots of people when they get their way and gain full control...

I agree wholeheartedly. Is that actually happening?
Not really. Protesters can protest at abortion clinics. That's never been seriously in question. HOWEVER, protesters can't come onto the non public grounds of said clinic. Nor can they block people or try to stop them from going to the clinic. THAT'S the problem here. Getting in the face of people trying to enter, physically blocking access, and coming onto the clinic grounds while protesting are the issues here.

Once again, the "sent to jail" part is misleading at best. The police can and do arrest people (see above), but it's not exactly a heavy lift to immediately get bail or even not have to do even that to be released for non violent charges. To actually serve time, there's a process that involves a DA, a grand jury, a judge, and a trial jury before anyone is "sent to jail". So these folks in question either plead guilty and admitted a crime or were found guilty of said crime by a jury.

Reactions: LaniKaiTiger

Today:

-Russia declare US an enemy due to US-made weapons fired onto Russian soil

-The FBI admit Hunter’s laptop was real, and was submitted as evidence in the Hunter Biden trial

-The WHO declare H5N2 Bird Flu as “significant public health risk” after first human death reported in Mexico

Things are about to start heating up. The closer we get to Election Day, the more desperate the enemy will become.

Stay frosty.

• Sad
Reactions: TigerRagRob

Tucker and Bongino got booted from Fox

Alex Jones owes $1 billion and expects InfoWars to be raided by Feds

Rudy Giuliani owes $100 million for saying a rigged election was rigged

Steve Bannon and Peter Navarro are being imprisoned

Trump has 34 felonies and was banned off all social media

CFO of Epoch Times was just indicted

James O’Keefe is gone from Project Veritas

OAN was banned from all major satellite networks

Parler was booted off their AWS cloud server

Elon’s being sued and investigated by the Feds for allowing free speech on Twitter/X

Almost every “alternate elector” has been indicted in blue states

The Communists have taken over America and if we don’t defeat them in November, this list will look like an appetizer compared to what they’ll do to us next

This is how they got into our country and this is who welcomed them in. This is the introduction to the Communist party infiltration into our government in the United States. Bush 41 was in on it from its conception.

On September 11, 1990 he informed the country of the creation of the New World Order.

11 years later, with his son George W. Bush in the White House, Arabs took down the twin Towers in New York.

President Richard Nixon appointed Bush as the ambassador to the United Nations in 1971 and as chairman of the Republican National Committee in 1973. President Gerald Ford appointed him as the chief of the Liaison Office to the People's Republic of China in 1974 and as the director of Central Intelligence in 1976.

Every President since Bush 41 except Trump played their own part in moving our country towards the New World Order and while we give Hillary Clinton all of the credit on why they hate Trump, it isn't just because he beat her. It's because Trump interrupted the New World Order timeline.

James Lindsay explains the Marxist tactics of the modern left: "You divide the population into two categories: the people who are complying, who are the good guys, and the people who are not complying, the bad guys. It's that simple.

And then you blame the people who don't comply for all of the suffering that's happening that you're probably causing to them. That's what Mao Zedong did. Again and again and again to conquer China.

That's what they did to us with Covid. That's what they did to us with Trump Derangement Syndrome. That's what they've done to us with identity politics. And that's what they're doing to us with climate change..."

@ConceptualJames @TPAction_ #PEOPLES2024

BREAKING: Today Biden is announcing an executive action that will essentially grant amnesty to 500,000 illegal immigrants.

Is it constitutional?

FCK NO, but nothing he’s done for 3+ years has been.

But it doesn’t matter anymore because “The Republicans” have stopped defending OUR REPUBLIC.

They’ve stopped honoring the Constitution.

THEY’VE STOPPED FIGHTING FOR US.

Biden’s EO will also make it easier for illegals to gain citizenship and provide work visas to some.

NEXT STOP: VOTING RIGHTS.

So to conclude:

November 3, 2020 was:

A coup
An insurrection
An invasion
And a hostile takeover of our country.

This president was removable on day one because he proved himself to be a threat on day one.

America has fallen.

Makes sense in light of what is occurring.

What people aren't comprehending is the Communists running the government are already changing everything right in front of our eyes and they're getting away with it because people refuse to believe it but it's real.

What you're witnessing with your own eyes is the changeover from a Constitutional Republic to a Democracy Governance that Samantha Power put in to replace it with her almost $50 billion dollar budget per year that House Republicans keep funding for the Communist takeover of the United States.

What you're witnessing in our courts is the transition from a Constitutional Republic Rule of Law to a Democracy Governance Rule of Law that includes the United Nations and the International Criminal Court. That's why Jack Smith was appointed. Jack Smith represents the ICC.

They're not going to announce it. They're just doing it.
Source: USAID.gov

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

BREAKING: Trump just STUNNED the entire country by publicly stating that he thinks the CIA killed JFK (John F. Kennedy)

Interviewer: RFK, says the CIA killed his uncle, do you believe that?

Trump: I think the CIA was probably behind it, they would've preffered I not release the rest of it [referring to classified JFK documents]

Source: @theallinpod

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT