ADVERTISEMENT

Defining a Tough SOB Named Donald Trump

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
I know there’s a serious number who would argue
and disparage Trump

I say that there is virtually not a person alive who could take all the crap he has been subjected to whether rightly or wrongly and still be functional

Tough as nails and now the court cases are getting knocked down

Teflon Don

Go ahead and argue to your bias but you who argue are no where the man he us

When Trump is reelected and saves Democracy and restores law and order rebuilds the disaster of runaway inflation there will be statues erected in his honor

He will be rated as along with George Washington and Abraham Lincoln as Consequential Presidents who save America

Love the policies of Trump

Wish he was a little softer but because of the demons dwelling in America he has to be tough and rough

The countless witch-hunts against him have simply strengthened him. He truly is tough.

If he wins in Nov, which looks very possible, it’s gonna be an interesting scene.
Do you think it will be a good one? Will you be putting your hand over your heart and singing the new J6 prisoner national anthem at his inauguration?

Reactions: nytigerfan
Bone Spurs 1 Donald Trump 0.
@dpic73 @LaniKaiTiger

Let me say first I admit I am not the level of backbone and balls and fortitude that Donald Trump exhibits every dealing with the many attacks he faces

That being said when either one of you become even an iota of that man in being tough and rough then I feel you might have credibility

Otherwise I ignore 100% of what you guys write or would say

I give you ample opportunity to create reasons for me to change my mind

and disparage Trump

I say that there is virtually not a person alive who could take all the crap he has been subjected to whether rightly or wrongly and still be functional

Teflon Don

He’s one of the biggest pussies on the planet. Doesn’t want to work hard so he steals money. Not man enough to admit his failures or inadequacies so he lies. Too childish to accept defeat so he commits crimes again and again. Has no discipline so he eats McDonald’s and continues to get even fatter. Doesn’t know how to treat women so he marries a prostitute and cheats on her with hookers. Raises asshole kids who contribute nothing to society.

He’s just an insecure little bitch who is going to die in prison.

@dpic73 @LaniKaiTiger

Let me say first I admit I am not the level of backbone and balls and fortitude that Donald Trump exhibits every dealing with the many attacks he faces

That being said when either one of you become even an iota of that man in being tough and rough then I feel you might have credibility

Agreed, he is the whiniest, tough CRIMINAL ever to run for president.

He’s one of the biggest pussies on the planet. Doesn’t want to work hard so he steals money. Not man enough to admit his failures or inadequacies so he lies. Too childish to accept defeat so he commits crimes again and again. Has no discipline so he eats McDonald’s and continues to get even fatter. Doesn’t know how to treat women so he marries a prostitute and cheats on her with hookers. Raises asshole kids who contribute nothing to society.

He’s just an insecure little bitch who is going to die in prison.
What will you say if he becomes president instead of prisoner?

He’s zapping you of your energy, no doubt.

Reactions: loveoysters
and disparage Trump

Teflon Don

Let me preface this by saying I am almost certainly going to vote for him to try and keep biden out for four more years.
Having said that, he is an absolutely crappy person. He is immoral, a liar, boorish, and conducts himself like a grammar school playground bully. Despite his evangelical support, he is certainly not a Christian.
To promote, or even defend, his moral character is simply ridiculous.

Let me preface this by saying I am almost certainly going to vote for him to try and keep biden out for four more years.
Having said that, he is an absolutely crappy person. He is immoral, a liar, boorish, and conducts himself like a grammar school playground bully. Despite his evangelical support, he is certainly not a Christian.

Totally agree with your points on Trump. I'm curious on why you think Biden is worse?

Reactions: flotiger
@dpic73 @LaniKaiTiger

Anyone who mocks American POWs while getting out of the draft due to bone spurs is a piece of shit and a coward. Yes or no?

If you fight and die for the US, you're a "loser" and a "sucker." https://www.axios.com/2023/10/02/trump-troops-fallen-soldiers-john-kelly

Last edited:
Totally agree with your points on Trump. I'm curious on why you think Biden is worse?
I don't think biden is a worse person- although I don't think he is a good person.
My decision is based on what legislation I think may or may not be passed, judicial appointments, veto power, and likelihood of more economic killing mandates like the biden epa mandate that cam out today that requires 56% of all cars sold to be ev (it's less than 10% now).

Lets just look at the ramifications of that ONE mandate. It is extremely harmful for the lower economic class at a minimum. the cheapest ev's are significantly more the similar gas powered cars. They are also much less reliable form a longevity standpoint than other options. It will also drastically reduce the availability of reliable used cars for people that can't afford new cars. This doesn't even take into account the economic impact on the auto industry and teh economy.

At least Trump isn’t shy about showing who he truly is.

And that's a positive? I completely agree that Trump has shown us exactly who and what he is.

That's like saying ," At Least Hamas isn't shy about showing exactly who they are"

"At Least Putin isnt shy about showing us who he is"

What kind of logic is that for why to support someone?

Last edited:
and disparage Trump

Teflon Don

you sound soft and unexperienced. Tump never takes responsibility for his actions. He never faces consequences. He's a giant pussy.

And that's a positive? I completely agree that Trump has shown us exactly who and what he is.

That's like saying ," At Least Hamas isn't shy about showing exactly who they are"

"At Least Putin is t hy about showing us who he is"

I think his point was that most politicians are different/fake in front of the camera - like biden. Biden caught on hot mike calling someone in the press core a stupid son of a bitch, calling people in the crowd questioning his positions assholes, multiple reports of biden having profanity laced eviscerations of staff, etc.

Trumps is the same asshole on and off camera.

Reactions: fatpiggy
I don't think biden is a worse person- although I don't think he is a good person.
My decision is based on what legislation I think may or may not be passed, judicial appointments, veto power, and likelihood of more economic killing mandates like the biden epa mandate that cam out today that requires 56% of all cars sold to be ev (it's less than 10% now).

Lets just look at the ramifications of that ONE mandate. It is extremely harmful for the lower economic class at a minimum. the cheapest ev's are significantly more the similar gas powered cars. They are also much less reliable form a longevity standpoint than other options. It will also drastically reduce the availability of reliable used cars for people that can't afford new cars. This doesn't even take into account the economic impact on the auto industry and teh economy.
Every single day, I am still dumbstruck that any of this would matter when we are talking about things much bigger than what policies each supports. I mean this when I say I can't grasp how any patriotic American could give a pass to what we've seen from that man since the election. It boggles the mind that he's even allowed to run and isn't in jail, yet he could become the leader of the free world again? Just think about what this means for the future if we allow this precedent to be set and he gets away with it all. I couldn't live with myself if I overlooked what he's done because he might lower my taxes or reverse an EV order. SMH

Reactions: flotiger
I think his point was that most politicians are different/fake in front of the camera - like biden. Biden caught on hot mike calling someone in the press core a stupid son of a bitch, calling people in the crowd questioning his positions assholes, multiple reports of biden having profanity laced eviscerations of staff, etc.

Trumps is the same asshole on and off camera.

So him being the way he is all the time, including on camera and in crowds is a good thing?

You realize in no other instance do we approve of an adult using the type of language and abuse he uses in a Professional setting. Adults know that when in open company, it's probably better not to drop profanity laced tirades and insults. Do you want kids to watch him and emulate that behavior?

So him being the way he is all the time, including on camera and in crowds is a good thing?

You realize in no other instance do we approve of an adult using the type of language and abuse he uses in a Professional setting. Adults know that when in open company, it's probably better not to drop profanity laced tirades and insults. Do you want kids to watch him and emulate that behavior?
No, it is definitely not a good thing. Neither is putting out some false image of who you really are though.
Look, I spent four years wanting to punch Trump in the face almost every time he was on TV. I don't like him, he is a shitty person.
I also want to punch biden in the face every time I hear him on tv, just for different reasons.

I was not defending trump, just explaining what I thought he meant by his post.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
No, it is definitely not a good thing. Neither is putting out some false image of who you really are though.
Look, I spent four years wanting to punch Trump in the face almost every time he was on TV. I don't like him, he is a shitty person.
I also want to punch biden in the face every time I hear him on tv, just for different reasons.

I was not defending trump, just explaining what I thought he meant by his post.

I just don't understand willfully voting for 4 more years of Trump and the vitriol. I also can't help but wonder what another term will be like when he doesn't have any chance of another election, or anything to be at all careful about. He would have nothing to fear with being completely nuts.

"At Least Putin isnt shy about showing us who he is"

It’s not what I said….

I just don't understand willfully voting for 4 more years of Trump and the vitriol. I also can't help but wonder what another term will be like when he doesn't have any chance of another election, or anything to be at all careful about. He would have nothing to fear with being completely nuts.
Two things about that.
First, I don't think he has ever held back from any aspect from what he would say or do from fear of waht other people may think of him, so I don't see his second term being any different from the first other than him probably taking endless verbal victory laps and putting down the democrats and the press. Are tou telling me you honestly think there were things he wanted to say or do during his first term that he didn't bc he was scared of waht anyone would think about it? I just can't imagine that being the case.

Second, you don't need to worry about that if you believe everything he says. He said he was not limited to two terms, right? So if you believe he everything he says, that does not apply. If he thinks/believes he can bypass the two term limit somehow, then your fears are unfounded.

Also, what is it you think he can unilaterally do that scares you? It's not like he has a nuke button on his desk. Furthermore, Biden is probably going to be quite literally nuts before he would finish another term. Is an angry dementia patient less of a threat to do something crazy?

and disparage Trump

Teflon Don

Well, I'm certainly one of them.

What a load of crap. RATHER, is there a person alive who COULDN'T take all the crap he has been subjected to whether rightly or wrongly and still be functional? I mean really man. This is a guy that had EVERY advantage. Born with the figurative silver spoon in his mouth. He went to the best schools and even did the rich man's version of draft dodging ... ie His dad paid a Dr. to say he had bone spurs. His Dad left him $250 million dollars. He's avoided taking responsibility his entire life and instead shifts blame to any and everyone around him. He presents himself as world class at everything yet whines and bitches about any setback. I mean, Trump doesn't go out in public where he's not protected. Men with guns will literally take anyone away who is bothering him. He doesn't have to watch anything he doesn't want to or do anything he doesn't want to. I'm sure most of us would muddle through.

Didn't I hear something about him being liable for sexual assault and getting a $5 million jury judgment against him? THEN didn't I hear something about him running his mouth and getting ANOTHER jury award of $85 million against him. THEN didn't he have a nearly half BILLION dollar judgement against him (that he claims he can't pay)? Is that your definition of the court cases being knocked down?

And the other court cases? Did the charges get dropped and I didn't hear about them? Did he have a trial and get cleared? Rather, they are getting delayed, not knocked down. Trump has no plans to beat these charges. His hope is that he can delay until the election and then as President, he can't be charged. Can you give us an example of a recent court case getting knocked down?

And Teflon Don seems to have about half a billion dollars worth of shit stuck to him now.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not as rich as Trump. BUT I'd also assert that if my parents had the common decency to leave $250 million to me when they died, I'd be one rich SOB too.

Last edited:
Well, I'm certainly one of them.

What a load of crap. RATHER, is there a person alive who COULDN'T take all the crap he has been subjected to whether rightly or wrongly and still be functional? I mean really man. This is a guy that had EVERY advantage. Born with the figurative silver spoon in his mouth. He went to the best schools and even did the rich man's version of draft dodging ... ie His dad paid a Dr. to say he had bone spurs. His Dad left him $250 million dollars. He's avoided taking responsibility his entire life and instead shifts blame to any and everyone around him. He presents himself as world class at everything yet whines and bitches about any setback. I'm sure most of us would muddle through.

Didn't I hear something about him being liable for sexual assault and getting a $5 million jury judgment against him? THEN didn't I hear something about him running his mouth and getting ANOTHER jury award of $85 million against him. THEN didn't he have a nearly half BILLION dollar judgement against him (that he claims he can't pay)? Is that your definition of the court cases being knocked down?

And the other court cases? Did the charges get dropped and I didn't hear about them? Did he have a trial and get cleared? Rather, they are getting delayed, not knocked down. Trump has no plans to beat these charges. His hope is that he can delay until the election and then as President, he can't be charged. Can you give us an example of a court case getting knocked down?

And Teflon Don seems to have about half a billion dollars worth of shit stuck to him now.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not as rich as Trump. BUT I'd also assert that if my parents had the common decency to leave $250 million to me when they died, I'd be one rich SOB too.

If you (or him) had invested his inheritance in the stock market he would be much richer than he actually is. He is a pitiful excuse for a businessman. Without starting a foot from home plate, he'd be broke.

Amongst many myths about Donald Trump, the one where he is some great business expert is laughable.

Two things about that.
First, I don't think he has ever held back from any aspect from what he would say or do from fear of waht other people may think of him, so I don't see his second term being any different from the first other than him probably taking endless verbal victory laps and putting down the democrats and the press. Are tou telling me you honestly think there were things he wanted to say or do during his first term that he didn't bc he was scared of waht anyone would think about it? I just can't imagine that being the case.

Second, you don't need to worry about that if you believe everything he says. He said he was not limited to two terms, right? So if you believe he everything he says, that does not apply. If he thinks/believes he can bypass the two term limit somehow, then your fears are unfounded.

Also, what is it you think he can unilaterally do that scares you? It's not like he has a nuke button on his desk. Furthermore, Biden is probably going to be quite literally nuts before he would finish another term. Is an angry dementia patient less of a threat to do something crazy?
In his first term, he held back what he knew about COVID because he was scared it would affect his re-election chances.

"On Feb. 7, Trump told Woodward that the coronavirus was "deadly ... more deadly than even your strenuous flu," Woodward wrote. Publicly, however, he played it down, said he wasn't worried about it and claimed that it would disappear."

It's pretty clear that he would try to remodel the US into something resembling Hungary's illiberal example. Orban didn't let their Constitution stop him from remaking that country into an authoritarian state and all the warning signs show Trump will do the same. Why would you take the chance?

"People in the U.S. should be worried when a presidential candidate fawns over another leader’s anti-democratic rule. The Hungarian leader Trump admires has openly undermined his country’s democratic institutions, including courts, media and civil society. He changes the Hungarian constitution on a whim.

The Hungarian prime minister stops at nothing to silence critical voices, including activists and independent media. Orban spends large amounts of taxpayers’ money on nationwide billboard and media campaigns with fearmongering disinformation about migrants, LGBT people and European allies.

Imagine a United States where the opposition — whatever its party or ideology — gets only five minutes on public service TV every four years to talk about their political perspectives and hopes for the future of their country. That’s today’s Hungary.

Orban, during his 14 years in power, has systematically centralized power, hollowed out democratic safeguards and weakened the rule of law.

Orban has declared several states of emergency, which allow him to rule by decree, side-stepping parliament. Not that the parliament at this point has any democratic function — it’s a mere rubber-stamp, and the presidency acts as Orban’s personal signing-off pen. With his two-thirds majority in parliament, he can pass any law without prior public consultation. Indeed, Orban has changed the constitution 13 times."

If you think I am defending his character let me clarify that I am defending his ability to be a low down SOB with an ideology I that matches mine

Do I say character NO

In this world today there are No good people who end up as President

Trump is just a tough MFer who lead this country out of the disaster Biden created

Trump has lots of flaws I don’t like

Biden is close to Satan on the demon scale and does not care about America

Trump does

If you think I am defending his character let me clarify that I am defending his ability to be a low down SOB with an ideology I that matches mine

Do I say character NO

Trump is just a tough MFer who lead this country out of the disaster Biden created

Trump does
derp

More reasons Biden is a cancer that cannot be in office

The strategy for America for example with the border, electric cars and damaging carbon fuels are just three of a long list of incompetence in being on the side of Americans

Like Trump Hell no as a person

I am voting to save America from liberal left wing traitorous Democrats who are loving on China

In his first term, he held back what he knew about COVID because he was scared it would affect his re-election chances.

"On Feb. 7, Trump told Woodward that the coronavirus was "deadly ... more deadly than even your strenuous flu," Woodward wrote. Publicly, however, he played it down, said he wasn't worried about it and claimed that it would disappear."

It's pretty clear that he would try to remodel the US into something resembling Hungary's illiberal example. Orban didn't let their Constitution stop him from remaking that country into an authoritarian state and all the warning signs show Trump will do the same. Why would you take the chance?

"People in the U.S. should be worried when a presidential candidate fawns over another leader’s anti-democratic rule. The Hungarian leader Trump admires has openly undermined his country’s democratic institutions, including courts, media and civil society. He changes the Hungarian constitution on a whim.

The Hungarian prime minister stops at nothing to silence critical voices, including activists and independent media. Orban spends large amounts of taxpayers’ money on nationwide billboard and media campaigns with fearmongering disinformation about migrants, LGBT people and European allies.

Imagine a United States where the opposition — whatever its party or ideology — gets only five minutes on public service TV every four years to talk about their political perspectives and hopes for the future of their country. That’s today’s Hungary.

Orban, during his 14 years in power, has systematically centralized power, hollowed out democratic safeguards and weakened the rule of law.

Orban has declared several states of emergency, which allow him to rule by decree, side-stepping parliament. Not that the parliament at this point has any democratic function — it’s a mere rubber-stamp, and the presidency acts as Orban’s personal signing-off pen. With his two-thirds majority in parliament, he can pass any law without prior public consultation. Indeed, Orban has changed the constitution 13 times."

Do you know anything about the constitution of Hungary, or the balance of power in the govt there? That was a rhetorical question, because it is obvious you don't.
To compare what is possible there to what is possible in America (due to the structure of our govt) is simply ridiculous. Just the latest example of you unhinged view of reality and complete lack of critical thinking skills. It's amazing how asinine some of your assertions are.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Do I say character NO

Trump does
Starting threads like this do not lend credibility to any other posts you might make.
Also, saying "Go ahead and argue to your bias but you who argue are no where the man he is" seems an awful lot like you are praising/defending his character.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Do you know anything about the constitution of Hungary, or the balance of power in the govt there? That was a rhetorical question, because it is obvious you don't.
To compare what is possible there to what is possible in America (due to the structure of our govt) is simply ridiculous. Just the latest example of you unhinged view of reality and complete lack of critical thinking skills. It's amazing how asinine some of your assertions are.
It wouldn't be a post from CUT93 if it didn't include calling someone dumb, so I'm honored to be on the list of people who get under your skin. But since you can't read:

It's pretty clear that he would "try" to remodel the US into something resembling Hungary's illiberal example.
I present to you Project 2025. Now STFU

and disparage Trump

Teflon Don

The guy who went to the hospital for a minor flu? Can’t say I’ve ever seen a president who had to be hospitalized for a flu

Last edited:
Every single day, I am still dumbstruck that any of this would matter when we are talking about things much bigger than what policies each supports. I mean this when I say I can't grasp how any patriotic American could give a pass to what we've seen from that man since the election. It boggles the mind that he's even allowed to run and isn't in jail, yet he could become the leader of the free world again? Just think about what this means for the future if we allow this precedent to be set and he gets away with it all. I couldn't live with myself if I overlooked what he's done because he might lower my taxes or reverse an EV order. SMH
It's not simply what trump might do, it is what biden can't do if he's not in office. The "transitory" inflation biden said we had has been anything but transitory. It has put extreme hardship on the lower income segment of society. More massive govt spending and epa mandates that make cars, appliances, etc more expensive are only going to exasperate that problem. Not just now but in the future as well. Coming ev mandates for semi trucks are would explode costs for everything as well as cause serious supply chain issues.
The kicker to all this is that he is only doing it for political purposes. He doesn't give two craps about poor people because he knows he has them by the balls with govt support. He is imply pandering to the stupid climate crowd who have seemingly become anti science all of a sudden. The fact of the matter is even if you think we(as human beings) can significantly change the climate for the better, even scientists that support that view will tell you it is not going to matter what we do if China, in particular, and other undeveloped/underdeveloped nations that are left out of all the climate agreements do not do the same thing. Without their cooperation it's like throwing a snowball at 100K acre forest fire. This is just one example of the idiocy the country can not afford.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT