ADVERTISEMENT

Defining a Tough SOB Named Donald Trump

I don't think the DNC would back just anyone. They will back whoever the DNC pre-determines to be the candidate. They did that exact thing with Hillary, so not sure why they would change.
FWIW, I was hoping Manchin was going to run. He would have been the stronger choice and if it happened it wouldn't have surprised me that Biden pulled out and endorsed him.

More reasons Biden is a cancer that cannot be in office

The strategy for America for example with the border, electric cars and damaging carbon fuels are just three of a long list of incompetence in being on the side of Americans

Like Trump Hell no as a person

I am voting to save America from liberal left wing traitorous Democrats who are loving on China
Yes or no, someone who calls fallen American soldiers "losers" and suckers," all while not having served in the military himself, is a piece of shit and a coward. It's a simple question.

You want to know what a sucker looks like? Ask Ashli Babbit. I wish she had lived a happy life after her time in the Air Force. She deserved it. She served Donald Trump and got popped in the head for it.

Last edited:
So you don't want to say how much you love them? I thought that was a nice question. Oh well, I'll always wonder about it, sig

FWIW, I was hoping Manchin was going to run. He would have been the stronger choice and if it happened it wouldn't have surprised me that Biden pulled out and endorsed him.
I would gone to Vegas and bet everything I had that Biden would not have pulled out and endorsed Hoe Manchin. The chances of that were slim and none and slim is out of town

Yes or no, someone who calls fallen American soldiers "losers" and suckers," all while not having served in the military himself, is a piece of shit and a coward. It's a simple question
Yes. Its not a good answer and should never be said.

If we are looking for the perfect man with no flaws to be President, you aren't going to find it.

On the whole, Donald Trump is a MUCH better candidate than Joe Biden to be the leader of the free world. Its an easy decision for me. What the left should look at is why someone who said such bad things their biggest thorn in the side? Their candidate must be pure sh!t, or have dementia, if they can't compete against that?

If we are looking for the perfect man with no flaws to be President, you aren't going to find it.

On the whole, Donald Trump is a MUCH better candidate than Joe Biden to be the leader of the free world. Its an easy decision for me. What the left should look at is why someone who said such bad things their biggest thorn in the side? Their candidate must be pure sh!t, or have dementia, if they can't compete against that?

The same candidate who already beat him once and killed him in debates?

I would gone to Vegas and bet everything I had that Biden would not have pulled out and endorsed Hoe Manchin. The chances of that were slim and none and slim is out of town
We'll never know.

On the first two paragraphs we're agreed.

Trump doesn't have all his marbles either. He slurs his words and confuses simple facts. I don't think mental capacity is a differentiating factor between him and Joe.

I don't go home and cry at night that Donald Trump said mean things to me and hurt my feelings. On the other hand, when he mocks disabled reporters, POWS, and fallen soldiers, calls for the Constitution to be "terminated," and cozies up to autocrats, I'll take him at his word that what he's saying is a reflection of what he believes. You're ok with someone with that attitude representing the "free world?" He doesn't have a problem with the unfree world; he openly admires its leaders.

I have a few Chinese friends that speak a lot about Xi and the grip he has there. They've said that it was understood that Xi was going to be a strongman, but people were more or less ok with it given how the economy was doing. Now their economy is in the shit, and he's transformed the entire country into a cult of personality centered around him. It's too late for anyone to speak up, and if you spoke up earlier, your concerns were dismissed. I see too many parallels here of people shrugging off Trump's aspirations out of some vague appeal to the economy.

Last edited:
I know this is bait, but those 51 agents said the hunter laptop story was not real and was russian disinformation. They lied, some of them knowingly.
Wrong!

"has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation".

Reactions: yoshi121374
Where on earth are you getting this stuff? You must be diving into the lunatic fringe with growls.

Jim Jordan's statement LOL. None of this matters anyway because the real lie was the implication that the laptop proved Joe was a criminal, which turned out to be completely false. Ridiculous that Pubs are mad that Twitter disabled sharing the Post story for a couple days when it shouldn't have mattered anyway. If that story had been the reason Joe lost, what a travesty that would have been. Cry more that you couldn't lie more SMH

Jim Jordan's statement LOL. None of this matters anyway because the real lie was the implication that the laptop proved Joe was a criminal, which turned out to be completely false. Ridiculous that Pubs are mad that Twitter disabled sharing the Post story for a couple days when it shouldn't have mattered anyway. If that story had been the reason Joe lost, what a travesty that would have been. Cry more that you couldn't lie more SMH
That is just the first one I saw when I googled it. Here is another article saying that it was known in the FBI it was real long before Biden lied about it in the debate and long before that letter was signed.

Reactions: fatpiggy
That is just the first one I saw when I googled it. Here is another article saying that it was known in the FBI it was real long before Biden lied about it in the debate and long before that letter was signed.

None of this matters anyway because the real lie was the implication that the laptop proved Joe was a criminal, which turned out to be completely false. Ridiculous that Pubs are mad that Twitter disabled sharing the Post story for a couple days when it shouldn't have mattered anyway. If that story had been the reason Joe lost, what a travesty that would have been. Cry more that you couldn't lie more SMH

They all lied. They all knew they were lying. They admitted under oath, that their intention was to help Biden. Under oath.
200w.gif

On the first two paragraphs we're agreed.

Trump doesn't have all his marbles either. He slurs his words and confuses simple facts. I don't think mental capacity is a differentiating factor between him and Joe.

I don't go home and cry at night that Donald Trump said mean things to me and hurt my feelings. On the other hand, when he mocks disabled reporters, POWS, and fallen soldiers, calls for the Constitution to be "terminated," and cozies up to autocrats, I'll take him at his word that what he's saying is a reflection of what he believes. You're ok with someone with that attitude representing the "free world?" He doesn't have a problem with the unfree world; he openly admires its leaders.

I have a few Chinese friends that speak a lot about Xi and the grip he has there. They've said that it was understood that Xi was going to be a strongman, but people were more or less ok with it given how the economy was doing. Now their economy is in the shit, and he's transformed the entire country into a cult of personality centered around him. It's too late for anyone to speak up, and if you spoke up earlier, your concerns were dismissed. I see too many parallels here of people shrugging off Trump's aspirations out of some vague appeal to the economy.
Quit being a triggered snowflake please. You being the one that comes on here and basically celebrates Ashley Babbit getting a bullet in the head every chance you get. Trump is a better man and a better choice to lead the USA than china joe biden who is a traitor. Trump is on active duty now so take that and smoke it.

Quit being a triggered snowflake please. You being the one that comes on here and basically celebrates Ashley Babbit getting a bullet in the head every chance you get. Trump is a better man and a better choice to lead the USA than china joe biden who is a traitor. Trump is on active duty now so take that and smoke it.
Plus Special Counsel ruled Biden incompetent

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I mock Ashli Babbit for being a dumbass that took a bullet to the head out of her love for a spray-tanned, NYC billionaire that doesn't give a shit about her lol.

Trump may be the only human being on this earth that can openly mock the fallen members of his country's military while having people like you insist that he loves his country. I don't think you should take it as a compiment.

Last edited:
I mock Ashli Babbit for being a dumbass that took a bullet to the head out of her love for a spray-tanned, NYC billionaire that doesn't give a shit about her lol.

Trump may be the only human being on this earth that can openly mock the fallen members of his country's military while having people like you insist that he loves his country. I don't think you should take it as a compiment.
Ashley Babbitt didn't volunteer to take a bullet in the head Einstein. It's incredibly low class of you to still be celebrating it years after the fact. I wouldn't celebrate people getting killed period.

Reactions: AugTig
Ashley Babbitt didn't volunteer to take a bullet in the head Einstein. It's incredibly low class of you to still be celebrating it years after the fact. I wouldn't celebrate people getting killed period.
She absolutely did volunteer to be killed by breaking through the barrier that stood between them and the chamber while acting like a batshit banshee. She deserved what she got, period.

She absolutely did volunteer to be killed by breaking through the barrier that stood between them and the chamber while acting like a batshit banshee. She deserved what she got, period.
Dpic has officially lost it.

She very much did.

You know want to know low class? Ask Donnie about mocking servicemen who fell in the line of duty defending this country, not dumbasses like Ashli (whose name you care so much about you don't spell right) who died defending the delusions of an egomaniac.

What if I just stick to calling Ashli a loser and a sucker? Would that be ok? Or would it hurt your snowflake feelings

She very much did.

You know want to know low class? Ask Donnie about mocking servicemen who fell in the line of duty defending this country, not dumbasses like Ashli (whose name you care so much about you don't spell right) who died defending the delusions of an egomaniac.

What if I just stick to calling Ashli a loser and a sucker? Would that be ok? Or would it hurt your snowflake feelings
Like clockwork, expected response.

Reactions: Mybeefstrong79
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT