ADVERTISEMENT

Defining a Tough SOB Named Donald Trump

Like clockwork, expected response.
Poor poor snowflake. Ashli was a loser and a sucker that died defending the political ambitions of a billionaire that wasn't aware of her existence.

Trump said that about American soldiers. I'll say it about her.

Poor poor snowflake. Ashli was a loser and a sucker that died defending the political ambitions of a billionaire that wasn't aware of her existence.

Trump said that about American soldiers. I'll say it about her.
You do realize you are being hypocritical? Probably not,

You do realize you are being hypocritical? Probably not.
Probably because I’m not being hypocritical, seeing as though Ashli got killed defending Donald Trump and US servicemen got killed defending the US.

Apples are not oranges.

Ashley Babbitt didn't volunteer to take a bullet in the head Einstein. It's incredibly low class of you to still be celebrating it years after the fact. I wouldn't celebrate people getting killed period.

So when Donnie mocks former POW John McCain, who got tortured for this country, in death, what's your response? Where's the outrage?

Reactions: yoshi121374
Whatever. I'm guessing you are in Hawaii based on your profile. You should focus your attention on your neighboring island.

Whatever. I'm guessing you are in Hawaii based on your profile. You should focus your attention on your neighboring island.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT