150,000+ fraudulent Georgia ballots

Epstein security camera footage

40,000 hours of J6 camera footage

JFK files

Reactions: CUTiger1977
Can't wait for the Republicans to come back and save us from indecency

Last edited:
Can't wait for the Republicans to come back and save us from indecency

Several "Alleged" in these stories. Now maybe you didn't hear about the gay guys fuxking in the senate building. Since I'm sure all you watch is msdnc.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Several "Alleged" in these stories. Now maybe you didn't hear about the gay guys fuxking in the senate building. Since I'm sure all you watch is msdnc.
I mean it was only in the post I directly responded to dumbass. Did you see the one about the Republican who sex trafficked minors?

46620257-0-image-a-6_1628809651743.jpg

Good, now what about the topic? You know the democrat butt buddies?
That is not the topic of this thread but that was disgusting and he was fired for it. I was responding to the posts mocking Jill Biden saying Decency was on the ballot. Wake the fvck up. It's not hard to follow

Speaking of democrat corruption, could it be that Jack Smith doesn't have authority to represent the United States? For Smith to carry out this indictment, he would have needed to be nominated by the current POTUS and confirmed by the Senate. Don't recall that happening.

"Whether private citizen Jack Smith lacks authority to represent the United States, which jurisdictional requirement must exist at all stages of litigation, and which cannot be waived, in filing his Petition for a Writ of Certiorari in this Court?"

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Speaking of corruption

"Three Ukrainians who aided the Donald Trump campaign's efforts to discredit the Biden family have been charged with treason.

The 2019 drive was led by former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who was Mr Trump's personal lawyer at the time.

It centred on unproven allegations that Joe Biden had corrupt dealings with Ukraine as vice-president.

Ukraine's Security Service (SBU) said the three men charged were paid by Russian military intelligence (GRU).

It added that they had used a "tense political situation" to harm Ukraine's reputation abroad.

The three men charged are understood to be current MP Oleksandr Dubinsky, former lawmaker Andriy Derkach and ex-prosecutor Kostyantyn Kulyk.

Mr Dubinsky has denied the charges.

All three are said to be members of an agent network led by Russian Gen Vladimir Alekseyev, the deputy head of the GRU.

The charges allege they pursued "information subversive activities" related to the 2020 US election and were paid $10m (£8m).

The men are accused of helping to spread the falsehood that Ukraine, rather than Russia, interfered in the recent US elections.

The allegations against Mr Biden involved the business dealings of his son Hunter, who was a director of Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma.

Mr Trump and his allies suggested that Mr Biden, as Barack Obama's vice-president, encouraged the firing of Ukraine's top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, because he had been investigating Burisma."

One of the most destructive people in our country whose name is not mentioned often is a man by the name of Steve Phillips.

Phillips is a Democrat political operative who was a key player in getting @BarackObama elected and propping up Kamala Harris throughout her career.

Did you know that Kamala Harris and her sister @mayaharris_ are associates of Democrat political operative Steve Phillips @StevePtweets, who is a self identifying Marxist-Leninist, and a supporter of a pro-Chinese Communist Party group called League of Revolutionary Struggle?

Phillips helped Maya Harris’s husband @tonywest become the associate attorney general in the Obama administration.

According to Phillips’ blog “Political Intelligence”, he once said,

“First, let me make clear that I come out of the Left. I’ve studied Marx, Mao, and Lenin. In college, I organized solidarity efforts for freedom struggles in South Africa and Nicaragua, and I palled around with folks who considered themselves communists and revolutionaries …, and I did my research paper on the Black Panther Party.”

Phillips runs a PAC called PowerPac that props up black communists in the Democrat Party, and supporters of Maoism.

He’s a black man who cries about white people, but he married a white woman named Susan Sandler of the multi-billion Sandler family. Sandler is the daughter of Herb and Marion Sandler, who were left-wing philanthropists and founders of the Sandler Foundation, where Susan Sandler is a board trustee. The Sandlers were the billionaire owners of Golden West, a savings and loans bank.

Sanders often describes herself as the largest and earliest funder of Obama’s 2008 campaign for President.

After marrying a rich white woman, Phillips had endless funds to push his radical leftist agenda.

Sandler was a founding member of the Democracy Alliance (DA), a major D
Democrat donor funds that includes George Soros. In 2020, Sandler’s foundation gave $200 million to Leftist “racial justice groups”.

Many people don’t even know Steve Phillip’s name. But he’s one of the biggest enemies in America. Save his picture on your phone so you know who is destroying our country.

This is Steve and his wife who he married for her money. As a black supremacist, Steve didn’t marry Susan because of his love for white people, because he is a major race divider, and he certainly didn’t marry her for her looks.

ENEMIES OF AMERICA 👇🏻

Reactions: CUTiger1977

One of the most destructive people in our country whose name is not mentioned often is a man by the name of Steve Phillips.

Phillips is a Democrat political operative who was a key player in getting @BarackObama elected and propping up Kamala Harris throughout her career.

Did you know that Kamala Harris and her sister @mayaharris_ are associates of Democrat political operative Steve Phillips @StevePtweets, who is a self identifying Marxist-Leninist, and a supporter of a pro-Chinese Communist Party group called League of Revolutionary Struggle?

Phillips helped Maya Harris’s husband @tonywest become the associate attorney general in the Obama administration.

According to Phillips’ blog “Political Intelligence”, he once said,

“First, let me make clear that I come out of the Left. I’ve studied Marx, Mao, and Lenin. In college, I organized solidarity efforts for freedom struggles in South Africa and Nicaragua, and I palled around with folks who considered themselves communists and revolutionaries …, and I did my research paper on the Black Panther Party.”

Phillips runs a PAC called PowerPac that props up black communists in the Democrat Party, and supporters of Maoism.

He’s a black man who cries about white people, but he married a white woman named Susan Sandler of the multi-billion Sandler family. Sandler is the daughter of Herb and Marion Sandler, who were left-wing philanthropists and founders of the Sandler Foundation, where Susan Sandler is a board trustee. The Sandlers were the billionaire owners of Golden West, a savings and loans bank.

Sanders often describes herself as the largest and earliest funder of Obama’s 2008 campaign for President.

After marrying a rich white woman, Phillips had endless funds to push his radical leftist agenda.

Sandler was a founding member of the Democracy Alliance (DA), a major D
Democrat donor funds that includes George Soros. In 2020, Sandler’s foundation gave $200 million to Leftist “racial justice groups”.

Many people don’t even know Steve Phillip’s name. But he’s one of the biggest enemies in America. Save his picture on your phone so you know who is destroying our country.

This is Steve and his wife who he married for her money. As a black supremacist, Steve didn’t marry Susan because of his love for white people, because he is a major race divider, and he certainly didn’t marry her for her looks.

ENEMIES OF AMERICA 👇🏻

Wow this is incredibly racist. This is bad even for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: clemsontiger02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT