ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Corruption

Wow... I listened to the interview, and didn't hear what the twitter dude was saying.

Just as an aside, CONGRESS passed those aid packages. Biden didn't just give them money. Sure Biden signed them, but that's due process and the way things are supposed to work.

Wow... I listened to the interview, and didn't hear what the twitter dude was saying.

Just as an aside, CONGRESS passed those aid packages. Biden didn't just give them money. Sure Biden signed them, but that's due process and the way things are supposed to work.

I understand that Congress and Senate has to pass the bill but does the WH not ask for it first ?

Great Plan by SBF

Wish Republicans would start doing that

Wait ..............................They probably already are doing that

Problem is they get caught somehow and jailed while Democrats become President for being corrupt

If the Dems are gonna try to eat their own bringing out a BS investigation on NYC Adams speaking out on the migrant crisis for 10k in RETURNED donations, then this is the shit we are gonna have.

If the Dems accepted millions of dollars from “a Venezuelan crypto exchange run by an American”, the story would be massive.

I have equal no respect for the Dem/Pub parties, but what happened with Adams this week to shut him up is criminal.

They did the same with Cuomo to get him off the potential Dem nominee for POTUS. The guy was NEVER charged with anything. Not found guilty…….. NOT EVEN CHARGED.

Pathetic.

Reactions: Cabotiger
I understand that Congress and Senate has to pass the bill but does the WH not ask for it first ?
Only congressmen and senators can submit a bill. Now I'm sure that any President could get SOMEONE. To drop a bill in the hopper for them. It's also important to note that ANY revenue bill has to start in the HOR.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Democrats planning behind the scenes to ditch China Joe. He served his purpose and got rich.

More corruption and sick deeds from high profile democrats. Disgusting.

Some sex offenders even run for President

F_Pbaj8WMAA1jKS

F_KO5dMa0AAeIVN

Oh boy!! This takes it to a new level. Is this the predominant behavior for lib males??

Democrat Senate staffer films gay sex tape in senate hearing room.

Have you been this gullible all your life or is it something that happened as you got older? Were you born this way or did you live through traumatic experiences that warped your mind?
So you are saying the gay butt sex story was made up by Trump?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT