ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Corruption

American Children are no longer the primary source of new residents within the country.

More arrived in the Past Year than the number of kids born to mothers in America.

And this doesn't include those who avoided detection.

Dirty dems handing out cash to poor people with strings attached.

Black Americans Say Everyone Opening Up Pages To Promote Kamala Harris For $150 “You guys should be ashamed of yourselves”

“For all you sellouts, and when I say sellouts, I mean sellouts, who are literally opening up pages dedicated to Kamala Harris so you guys can get a $150? That just goes and then you guys wanted to talk about black folks who were excited that Donald Trump gave them stimulus during the pandemic?

I don't understand where in the hell you guys get your method of thinking from, but it's really kinda it's shameful.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Here's the deal. There's not all the money in the world would make me vote for Kamala Harris because at the end of the day, I love America. And guess what? I wouldn't sell America out unlike y'all doing.

It's absolutely ridiculous.”

Please educate us professor dpic.
Propaganda uses a variety of techniques to persuade people, including:
  • Name-calling: Using a pejorative name to give a person or idea a bad label
  • Glittering generalities: Using words that make people accept and approve of things without examining the evidence
  • Deification: Making an idea seem holy, sacred, or special, and therefore above the law
  • Transfer: Using a symbol that people respect, like authority or prestige, to make an idea or argument seem more acceptable
  • Evoking emotions: Using fear, hope, anger, frustration, or sympathy to suppress critical thinking
  • Distorting facts: Omitting or distorting important facts, or lying outright
  • Diverting attention: Trying to get people to focus only on the propaganda, and not on anything else
  • Black propaganda: Using falsehoods and misrepresentations, often while pretending to be the opposition in order to discredit it
  • Appealing to force: Using threats to make a claim seem valid

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Propaganda uses a variety of techniques to persuade people, including:
  • Name-calling: Using a pejorative name to give a person or idea a bad label
  • Glittering generalities: Using words that make people accept and approve of things without examining the evidence
  • Deification: Making an idea seem holy, sacred, or special, and therefore above the law
  • Transfer: Using a symbol that people respect, like authority or prestige, to make an idea or argument seem more acceptable
  • Evoking emotions: Using fear, hope, anger, frustration, or sympathy to suppress critical thinking
  • Diverting attention: Trying to get people to focus only on the propaganda, and not on anything else
  • Black propaganda: Using falsehoods and misrepresentations, often while pretending to be the opposition in order to discredit it
  • Appealing to force: Using threats to make a claim seem valid
I'm still asking about that Minnesota flag professor dpic.

I'm still asking about that Minnesota flag professor dpic.
This is why we can't trust anything you post. This was not made to look like the flag of Somalia, it was the NEW Minnesota flag. When will you learn that everyone you follow lies to you!

"The special commission that approved it said the design was an ode to Minnesota's motto, Star of the North.
It added that the light blue represented the state's waters."

Last edited:
This is why we can't trust anything you post. This was not made to look like the flag of Somalia, it was the NEW Minnesota flag. When will you learn that everyone you follow lies to you!

"The special commission that approved it said the design was an ode to Minnesota's motto, Star of the North.
It added that the light blue represented the state's waters."

I asked you why they decided to change it...no answer yet. Additional question...why does it incorporate similar things to a Somali flag? Enquiring minds want to know.

I asked you why they decided to change it...no answer yet. Additional question...why does it incorporate similar things to a Somali flag? Enquiring minds want to know.
Read the 2nd attachment and it's explained. As far as the new flag, the left dark blue side is the shape of the state, the eight point star is an ode to Minnesota's motto, Star of the North and the light blue represents the water - you know, land of 10,000 lakes? It makes perfect sense and they don't look alike . Quit being a loser at all times.

_132104648_whatsappimage2023-12-20at10.58.26am.jpg.webp

_132104654_gettyimages-1148765581-1.jpg.webp

Read the 2nd attachment and it's explained. As far as the new flag, the left dark blue side is the shape of the state, the eight point star is an ode to Minnesota's motto, Star of the North and the light blue represents the water - you know, land of 10,000 lakes? It makes perfect sense and they don't look alike . Quit being a loser at all times.

_132104648_whatsappimage2023-12-20at10.58.26am.jpg.webp

_132104654_gettyimages-1148765581-1.jpg.webp
Lame excuse.

Return to sanity? Would support a national bill to address this at large public gatherings.

Truth!!

Everyone Needs To Understand What’s Happening

The Ways and Means Committee is investigating Tax Payer money “flowing to terrorist organizations and to the Chinese” and not one Democrat will show up

“This has been 2 committee hearings in the last 11 days that not one Democrat decided to come to work.”

Rep Jason Smith “If you're paid to be a member of congress, show up to work. I apologize to the witnesses This has been 2 committee hearings in the last 11 days that not one Democrat decided to come to work. I think it's pretty, pretty unacceptable, especially on a topic that is so important.

Members of the Ways and Means Committee can wave in on subcommittee hearings. And to think not one democrat feels like it's important enough to set on that side to look about the 501c3 tax exempt status and how money is flowing to terrorist organizations and to the Chinese is appalling and unacceptable.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT