ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat is another name for inflation

Data and stats are funny things. I think you will find that most of the crime in those "red" states come from large democrat controlled cities. In ohio, for example, I think the top 10 largest cities are dem run. I wager a large portion of the crimes are committed in those cities. I suspect you will find that carries through to most large cities in red states.

So to answer your question, yes democrat is another name for crime. Man, this is to easy yorkie.

Shocking that cities, where you have more people crammed into less space, would have higher crime rates than the bumble**** incest ridden rural area where you live. Shocking!

South Carolina has the highest crime rate in the country. Would any of those cities be considered "big"? I am from there, and am rightly appalled at what you and your ilk have done to my home state.

Shame!

P.S. I love reading your posts.. at least the ones written in english. The best ones are when you think you have made some grand point that makes any sense. Like when you said cutting down all the trees would solve global warming. You are the gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
Shocking that cities, where you have more people crammed into less space, would have higher crime rates than the bumble**** incest ridden rural area where you live. Shocking!

South Carolina has the highest crime rate in the country. Would any of those cities be considered "big"? I am from there, and am rightly appalled at what you and your ilk have done to my home state.

Shame!

P.S. I love reading your posts.. at least the ones written in english. The best ones are when you think you have made some grand point that makes any sense. Like when you said cutting down all the trees would solve global warming. You are the gift that keeps on giving.

Curious how the crime stats, and especially violent crime stats, would look like in SC if you removed the only democrat congressional district in the state…

Reactions: Allornothing
Curious how the crime stats, and especially violent crime stats, would look like in SC if you removed the only democrat congressional district in the state…

I must have missed the part where congressional districts were in charge of the police.

Shame!

Who cares what you think. South Carolina is better off without you.

Shame!

You could have just said I was wrong and saved yourself a little time typing.

Also, nothing shocking about high crime being in big cities. If this was not a revelation to you it should have occurred to you that most of the crime in those "red" states were probably from locations where large groups of dems were being governed by dem mayors/city councils etc. Of course you probably knew that and were just trying to spread more of the disinformation your side has continuously spewed for years.

I must have missed the part where congressional districts were in charge of the police.
You also missed the part where large dem cities with dem mayors/city councils/and likely dem police chiefs account for the majority of high crime areas in both dem and pub states.

My point wasn't to compare Jacksonville/Fort Worth to much larger cities - it was to point out that even in the most populous cities run by Republicans, the crime rates are higher than the state and national averages.

It's no secret that larger cities are more likely to vote Democratic since they have more diverse populations but maybe, just maybe, the point can be made that larger cities all have high crime rates, regardless of who the mayor is...
I love the Republican narrative that Democrat run cities have higher crime rates. The two most populous Republican run cities also have higher than average crime rates for their state and nationally - Jacksonville and Fort Worth.

See the bold above. Those are your words. What you posted about jacksonville/fort worth has absolutely nothing to do with dem vs pub. You were comparing pub cities to other pub areas/states. That is not the same as comparing pub vs dem cities. If you had done that you would have seen ridiculously wrong what you said was.

I love the Republican narrative that Democrat run cities have higher crime rates. The two most populous Republican run cities also have higher than average crime rates for their state and nationally - Jacksonville and Fort Worth.

See the bold above. Those are your words. What you posted about jacksonville/fort worth has absolutely nothing to do with dem vs pub. You were comparing pub cities to other pub areas/states. That is not the same as comparing pub vs dem cities. If you had done that you would have seen ridiculously wrong what you said was.
OK, lets compare the next two Democratic run cities on the list with a similar but higher population.

2022 Compare Crime Rates:
Austin, TX vs Jacksonville, FL

Change Cities

Austin, TX​
Jacksonville, FL​
United States​
Violent Crime
24.9​
22.7​
Property Crime
55​
52.9​
35.4​

2022 Compare Crime Rates:
San Jose, CA vs Jacksonville, FL

Change Cities

San Jose, CA​
Jacksonville, FL​
United States​
Violent Crime
25​
22.7​
Property Crime
36.5​
35.4​

What I see is that you are wrong.

OK, lets compare the next two Democratic run cities on the list with a similar but higher population.

2022 Compare Crime Rates:​

Austin, TX vs Jacksonville, FL

Change Cities

Austin, TX​
Jacksonville, FL​
United States​
Violent Crime
24.9​
22.7​
Property Crime
55​
52.9​
35.4​

2022 Compare Crime Rates:​

San Jose, CA vs Jacksonville, FL

Change Cities

San Jose, CA​
Jacksonville, FL​
United States​
Violent Crime
25​
22.7​
Property Crime
36.5​
35.4​

What I see is that you are wrong.
Well, you are blinded by stupidity so I am not surprised. Picking one city with pub reps that has a high crime rate does not prove your asinine idea. See the link below. It is from FBI crime data from 2018 which is what showed up from google search of highest crime rate in large cities. I think all of those were dem led cities in 2018, but I did not check them all. The top twenty, all dem led. I know you believe all the bs the msm spoon feeds you, but just do a little independent thinking and research and you might actually figure out much of what you believe is simply a lie.

I don't think you are bad person, nor are many dem voters. However, the things you believe and the things you think you vote for are not being provided by dem politicians. The vast majority of places with high crime and poverty are and have been democratically controlled for long periods of time. If dem policies were better at solving crime and poverty, this would not be the case. If you open your eyes, we don't really need to argue about which policies are better, we have proof. It is right in front of you. There are years, decades worth of data in places that have dem control and places that have pub control. It has been, is, and will continue to be worse in large dem population areas.

Well, you are blinded by stupidity so I am not surprised. Picking one city with pub reps that has a high crime rate does not prove your asinine idea. See the link below. It is from FBI crime data from 2018 which is what showed up from google search of highest crime rate in large cities. I think all of those were dem led cities in 2018, but I did not check them all. The top twenty, all dem led. I know you believe all the bs the msm spoon feeds you, but just do a little independent thinking and research and you might actually figure out much of what you believe is simply a lie.

I don't think you are bad person, nor are many dem voters. However, the things you believe and the things you think you vote for are not being provided by dem politicians. The vast majority of places with high crime and poverty are and have been democratically controlled for long periods of time. If dem policies were better at solving crime and poverty, this would not be the case. If you open your eyes, we don't really need to argue about which policies are better, we have proof. It is right in front of you. There are years, decades worth of data in places that have dem control and places that have pub control. It has been, is, and will continue to be worse in large dem population areas.

Good morning asswipe

I've already addressed these charges

Have a great day and don't forget your Midol

woah, the war in ukraine is biden's fault because he controlled when putin's cancer spread? how did he manage that one? you really give biden a lot of credit. wild to see.

seriously though, biden removed active troops from a warzone where we didn't belong thanks to Bush II. thousands of american people had been killed there thanks to a mistake of a war and now biden is the guy starting conflict? thanks liberals.
After withdrawal, those who couldn't get out, but were promised evacuation haven't suffered well (death, imprisonment). Too dang bad Afghanistan wasn't on the USA border so they could just walk over since the USA essentially has no immigration policy. Additionally, if they were capitalist in nature, they could stuff a few drugs into a condom, shove it up their private parts, and then covert to cash for their new digs. The USA...."Land of the Free" because in Biden's world every day is Christmas and don't worry about your spending habits because you can just print more money.

Smart immigrants would keep trekking to Canada because eventually Biden's plan will turn the USA into Venezuela....the home country of many of the immigrants.

After withdrawal, those who couldn't get out, but were promised evacuation haven't suffered well (death, imprisonment). Too dang bad Afghanistan wasn't on the USA border so they could just walk over since the USA essentially has no immigration policy. Additionally, if they were capitalist in nature, they could stuff a few drugs into a condom, shove it up their private parts, and then covert to cash for their new digs. The USA...."Land of the Free" because in Biden's world every day is Christmas and don't worry about your spending habits because you can just print more money.

Smart immigrants would keep trekking to Canada because eventually Biden's plan will turn the USA into Venezuela....the home country of many of the immigrants.

so, spending money is something only the liberals do? i agree fvck those guys.
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200420095159-stimulus-check.jpg

and LOL at you actually buying into the fentanyl coming across the border with refugees. it's been here for a decade and you're too brainwashed to think for yourself. they're fleeing their homes, but took time along the way to smuggle drugs?

Last edited:
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200420095159-stimulus-check.jpg

and LOL at you actually buying into the fentanyl coming across the border with refugees. it's been here for a decade and you're too brainwashed to think for yourself. they're fleeing their homes, but took time along the way to smuggle drugs?
If more fentanyl is not coming across the border, why have deaths from it skyrocketed? Nobody(at least not me) is saying the people fleeing their homes are the ones bring it across the border. However, the massive increase of people coming across the border makes it much easier to smuggle it across.
If I shoot someone in an office building surrounded by police, I am likely to get caught trying to escape. If I pull the fire alarm and am exiting the building with a thousand other people, I am much more likely to get away, right. Same principle.

As for Afghanistan, the fault is not that we were pulling out. It was the WAY we completely botched the pullout leaving thousands of people who should have had the opportunity to get out beforehand there. Even trying to do the right thing(leaving Afghanistan) he screws it up despite many of his military/defense advisors telling him it was going to happen.

Reactions: AugTig
If more fentanyl is not coming across the border, why have deaths from it skyrocketed? Nobody(at least not me) is saying the people fleeing their homes are the ones bring it across the border. However, the massive increase of people coming across the border makes it much easier to smuggle it across.
If I shoot someone in an office building surrounded by police, I am likely to get caught trying to escape. If I pull the fire alarm and am exiting the building with a thousand other people, I am much more likely to get away, right. Same principle.

As for Afghanistan, the fault is not that we were pulling out. It was the WAY we completely botched the pullout leaving thousands of people who should have had the opportunity to get out beforehand there. Even trying to do the right thing(leaving Afghanistan) he screws it up despite many of his military/defense advisors telling him it was going to happen.
So we agree you have absolutely zero evidence of any fentanyl smuggling increase.

Both parties spend too freely. The Republicans and Democrats both pump one off payments to pet projects. Biggest difference is that the Democrats also build in programs that require sustained annual budgets so Americans the budget increases substantially more under their leadership and political philosophy.

Drugs flow across the porous border, but only the Republicans have tried to manage the flow. The Democrats open the spigot and ramp up the flow. You're the brainwashed one that doesn't realize that a drip of fentanyl is bad, but a firehouse hose flow of fentanyl is worse. But let's keep that border open so we can fill Americans with tent cities over the Graves of our OD dead. Guess it's a wash if the balance is equivalent.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Both parties spend too freely. The Republicans and Democrats both pump one off payments to pet projects. Biggest difference is that the Democrats also build in programs that require sustained annual budgets so Americans the budget increases substantially more under their leadership and political philosophy.

Drugs flow across the porous border, but only the Republicans have tried to manage the flow. The Democrats open the spigot and ramp up the flow. You're the brainwashed one that doesn't realize that a drip of fentanyl is bad, but a firehouse hose flow of fentanyl is worse. But let's keep that border open so we can fill Americans with tent cities over the Graves of our OD dead. Guess it's a wash if the balance is equivalent.
You guys are really not ones for evidence, are you? Again, asylum seekers rarely have time to stop and pick up loads of drugs to smuggle.

There is a "both sides" element to spending - and the GOP should do better - but one side is clearly worse than the other. We aren't far removed from the democrats attempt to add Trillions in perpetual spending to the budget in the form of expanded entitlements. Thank God for Joe Manchin.

Reactions: CUT93
So we agree you have absolutely zero evidence of any fentanyl smuggling increase.
No, we don't agree. Even if there were no empirical evidence it doesn't take a genius to figure out if deaths from it are skyrocketing, the supply has increased. Article linked says 1066% increase. I think that may be more than zero.

You guys are really not ones for evidence, are you? Again, asylum seekers rarely have time to stop and pick up loads of drugs to smuggle.
It's not asylum seekers bringing in the drugs. Where have you seen anyone suggest that?

No, we don't agree. Even if there were no empirical evidence it doesn't take a genius to figure out if deaths from it are skyrocketing, the supply has increased. Article linked says 1066% increase. I think that may be more than zero.

right siezed, not brought in or passing the border. again, we agree you have no real evidence of this happening.

Reactions: dpic73
Deflecting on me doesn't make your opinion fact-based. 😉

right siezed, not brought in or passing the border. again, we agree you have no real evidence of this happening.
You have to be clinically retarded to not understand there is a correlation to the amount you catch and the amount you do not. You know as well as I do there is no way to prove that even one ounce was smuggled in undetected. Do you believe there is literally zero fentanyl coming across the border?

You have to be clinically retarded to not understand there is a correlation to the amount you catch and the amount you do not. You know as well as I do there is no way to prove that even one ounce was smuggled in undetected. Do you believe there is literally zero fentanyl coming across the border?
you have to be clinically retarded to not understand that correlation and evidence aren't the same thing.

So do you think even one once of fentanyl has come across the border undetected?
where did i say that? you and growls need the same adult reading comprehension course at the local adult learning annex.

i know for a fact that you don't have proof that anyone is smuggling more across the border. that's the beginning and end of the argument. if you have proof then that's something. right now it's a facebook story. do you understand the difference between news and editorials? do you have any idea how facts and evidence works?

where did i say that? you and growls need the same adult reading comprehension course at the local adult learning annex.

i know for a fact that you don't have proof that anyone is smuggling more across the border. that's the beginning and end of the argument. if you have proof then that's something. right now it's a facebook story. do you understand the difference between news and editorials? do you have any idea how facts and evidence works?
I did not say you said that, I was just asking you a question. Will you answer it or not?

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
I did not say you said that, I was just asking you a question. Will you answer it or not?
why ask something so stupid and choose that moment to start being serious? do i think drugs are trafficked across the southern border? is that honest.

why ask something so stupid and choose that moment to start being serious? do i think drugs are trafficked across the southern border? is that honest.
We were talking about fentanyl. I am curious if you think any is making it across the border. Not more, any at all. Do you?

We were talking about fentanyl. I am curious if you think any is making it across the border. Not more, any at all. Do you?
What's your point? We all know your motive is to MAGAsplain how it's all Biden's fault no matter what the facts are on the ground. Get over yourself.

yes. it's obviously happening. if you could understand context from any of my previous posts you would already know that though.

i'm honestly worried about your cognitive decline. it seems pretty rapid.

yes. it's obviously happening. if you could understand context from any of my previous posts you would already know that though.

i'm honestly worried about your cognitive decline. it seems pretty rapid.
What proof do you have that it is happening? Zero proof, right?

What proof do you have that it is happening? Zero proof, right?
Lol, I don’t need to see it personally to know at least one pill has crossed the southern border one time in the history of the planet. Are you being serious?

Lol, I don’t need to see it personally to know at least one pill has crossed the southern border one time in the history of the planet. Are you being serious?
As serious as you are about there being no proof fentanyl coming across the border not only exists but has increased. No way to prove either 100% unless you see it and don't report it. However, there is overwhelming circumstantial evidence both are happening. You don't have a 1000+% increase in the volume of fentanyl caught trying to be smuggled across the border without there also being an increase in the amount that is not caught.

Inflation is theft! 3.5% a year they are stealing from you! (But it's really much more because that number is manipulated)

Inflation is theft! 3.5% a year they are stealing from you! (But it's really much more because that number is manipulated)

This is both parties but much more emphasized with Democrats. We need to get real serious about our finances. Inflation is not slowing the way we had hoped and it's killing our quality of life. It shows up in so many places as we have a profoundly uninformed society at this point. This is what happens when everyone silos in the media that they want to hear instead of the truth. We have to get back to the truth. Unfortunately we're about to choose between two candidates who run into the truth by accident amid their fields of lies.

Obviously, this is very bad news for Joe Biden. It’s still only April, and we’ll have another half-a-year’s worth of inflation reports before the election. But we’re approaching the point where high inflation is bound to still be in voters’ minds when they head to the polls, regardless of how the price figures come in over summer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT