ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat is another name for inflation

See, I'd agree with you, but @areeves would not. Despite actively sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ for decades, Jimmy Carter is apparently an evil man who has dedicated himself to Lucifer.

He’s a Committee of 300 member & one cannot be a Committee of 300 member without giving their allegiance to Lucifer.

See, I'd agree with you, but @areeves would not. Despite actively sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ for decades, Jimmy Carter is apparently an evil man who has dedicated himself to Lucifer.

Ive always thought Jimmy Carter was an awesome super nice human being.

Just his policies don't work in a capitalistic free society.

Democrats do not want a capitalistic free society.

If they say they do, they are either lying or have no comprehension of the effects of their policies on the system.

The democrat's policies are destroying the commuting middle class, the working class, and the working poor with massive inflation..\

Joe Biden policies is basically Jimmy Carter 2.0

Joe Bidens policies are causing inflation world wide? Damn the dems are all powerful.

I hope you will also give them credit when inflation drops.

Joe Bidens policies are causing inflation world wide? Damn the dems are all powerful.

I always enjoyed the fact Trump was the only one to actually care about the U.S., and not the entire world. Funny how things have fallen apart since then.

The ironic part, is how peaceful the entire world was when he was president.

Biden is frickin killing it… literally.

I always enjoyed the fact Trump was the only one to actually care about the U.S., and not the entire world. Funny how things have fallen apart since then.

woah, the war in ukraine is biden's fault because he controlled when putin's cancer spread? how did he manage that one? you really give biden a lot of credit. wild to see.

seriously though, biden removed active troops from a warzone where we didn't belong thanks to Bush II. thousands of american people had been killed there thanks to a mistake of a war and now biden is the guy starting conflict? thanks liberals.

woah, the war in ukraine is biden's fault because he controlled when putin's cancer spread? how did he manage that one? you really give biden a lot of credit. wild to see.

seriously though, biden removed active troops from a warzone where we didn't belong thanks to Bush II. thousands of american people had been killed there thanks to a mistake of a war and now biden is the guy starting conflict? thanks liberals.
Was the world at peace under Trump?

Simple question.

What the **** does that even mean?

OP said inflation is happening b/c of Biden's policies. I pointed out that inflation is up all over the world (in fact the global average inflation rate is higher than it is in the US). So unless Bidens policies are responsible for inflation worldwide, the argument that it his policies here doesnt hold water.

The argument is weak, like you.

Well currently and we are lucky for it the dollar is still the worlds only reserve currency so the dollar inflation does affect the rest of the world due to it. If that changes then we are in for much more of a world of hurt and there are strong efforts underway to make that happen.

Reactions: Dmk
The democrat's policies are destroying the commuting middle class, the working class, and the working poor with massive inflation..\

Joe Biden policies is basically Jimmy Carter 2.0
What policies are you referring to??

What the **** does that even mean?

OP said inflation is happening b/c of Biden's policies. I pointed out that inflation is up all over the world (in fact the global average inflation rate is higher than it is in the US). So unless Bidens policies are responsible for inflation worldwide, the argument that it his policies here doesnt hold water.

The argument is weak, like you.
Anytime there’s something gone bad domestically under Biden, libs bring the world view into play. Find a new angle.

I expect a better argument from you, considering your independent viewpoint.

Anytime there’s something gone bad domestically under Biden, libs bring the world view into play. Find a new angle.

I expect a better argument from you, considering your independent viewpoint.

Well considering I am talking to the guy who actually believes that all the nations of the world shut down their economies during COVID just to spite your lord and savior Trump... I am not surprised this concept goes over your head.

Well considering I am talking to the guy who actually believes that all the nations of the world shut down their economies during COVID just to spite your lord and savior Trump... I am not surprised this concept goes over your head.
I’m certain you believe the CDC’s original deaths by covid numbers.

Nope. Saying the "world was at peace" under Trump was laughable and asinine. You live in a fantasy world.
Peace in the Middle East, Russia at bay, a relationship with North Korea…..

The Taliban run wild (with dead Americans), Russian Invasion of Ukraine, North Korea again rocket testing.

Nice try, Captain Independent.

I’m certain you believe the CDC’s original deaths by covid numbers.

yo my are on fire. You nailed it again. The director of the CDC - appointed by Trump - conspired to make him and his boss look like shit. Just like all the countries of the world

yo my are on fire. You nailed it again. The director of the CDC - appointed by Trump - conspired to make him and his boss look like shit. Just like all the countries of the world
I’d bet we could interchange the WHO, for the CDC. You’ll believe either one if that means hurting your boogie man.

Was the world at peace under Trump?

Simple question.
How do you define peace. This was how he left us in January 2021 🤯

mtp_fs_data_download_1_2022_02_20.png

Monthly-job-gains-and-losses.png

Ever heard the line that when the United States sneezes the world gets a cold? Inflation in many parts of the world is lower than it is in the United States right now. Our policies are absolutely horrible. Very few people seem to understand economics these days. So yeah, when we have economic idiocy in our country the rest of the world is going to have to deal with the fallout. When you throw in the economic struggles in China, it becomes an impossible situation.

How do you define peace. This was how he left us in January 2021 🤯

mtp_fs_data_download_1_2022_02_20.png

Monthly-job-gains-and-losses.png

You nailed it. The president of the United States can control viruses. I got to hand it to you... That's a new one. I always enjoy how partisan lemmings will look for any data point to try and make their case regardless of how absurd it is.

You nailed it. The president of the United States can control viruses. I got to hand it to you... That's a new one. I always enjoy how partisan lemmings will look for any data point to try and make their case regardless of how absurd it is.
Says the guy who blames Biden when his vagina hurts.

Remember, deficit increasing tax breaks, trillions in Covid spending, and ultra low interest rates were all good and jolly when Trump was in charge. It only promotes inflation when a Democrat is in office.

Ever heard the line that when the United States sneezes the world gets a cold? Inflation in many parts of the world is lower than it is in the United States right now. Our policies are absolutely horrible. Very few people seem to understand economics these days. So yeah, when we have economic idiocy in our country the rest of the world is going to have to deal with the fallout. When you throw in the economic struggles in China, it becomes an impossible situation.
tell me about those people who don't understand economics. any idea what those people think about turning on the money printer when trump did? or, that was justified because it was trump and he can't do anything wrong? any idea if those guys that know about the economics are going to take responsibility for starting all of this? why take responsibility when you can just blame someone else though?

Reactions: flotiger

So - just so I understand - you believe Biden's policies are 100% the cause of global inflation. Right? Because, as you said, when US sneezes the world gets a cough.

OK. So the inflation started going up in June 2020. It doubled between Jan 2021 and March 2021.

The US issued three Economic Impact Payments during the coronavirus pandemic for people who were eligible:
  • $1,200 in April 2020 (Trump - Dem Congress - Republican Senate)
  • $600 in December 2020/January 2021 (Trump - Dem Congress - Republican Senate)
  • $1,400 in March 2021 (Biden - Dem Congress - Dem Senate).

But it is 100% Biden's fault. That is your position?

Reactions: dpic73
So - just so I understand - you believe Biden's policies are 100% the cause of global inflation. Right? Because, as you said, when US sneezes the world gets a cough.

OK. So the inflation started going up in June 2020. It doubled between Jan 2021 and March 2021.

The US issued three Economic Impact Payments during the coronavirus pandemic for people who were eligible:
  • $1,200 in April 2020 (Trump - Dem Congress - Republican Senate)
  • $600 in December 2020/January 2021 (Trump - Dem Congress - Republican Senate)
  • $1,400 in March 2021 (Biden - Dem Congress - Dem Senate).

But it is 100% Biden's fault. That is your position?
Do you think Biden is helping?

What specifically should he be doing???
I'll try to help here while being as non-partisan as possible (getting hard these days). It's as much about what he should have done as it is what he should be doing. In other words, when you've been printing 8%+ CPI increases month after month, you're quite clearly months behind the issue.

The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one, and I'm still not convinced he's there (actually, I am not convinced he has a frontal cortex capable of forming thoughts at all). First, we got the "transitory" line. A year later still with record inflation prints, I think we can retire that myth. Now, we are getting the "Putin price hike" and COVID lines. Oil producers and meat packers have also been blamed along the way. All of those are deflections intended to line the ears of those who won't think for themselves. I'm pleased to hear Biden call inflation his top domestic priority today, but my confidence is waning.

The Fed is a year behind. Rates should have begun ticking up a year ago. Instead, Biden was pushing massive spending bills, flooding the economy with new dollars, all while projecting weakness internationally and crimping domestic energy production. The Fed is now between a rock and a hard place...raising rates into what looks to be a recession.

Trump also printed trillions, though we thought at the time it was to avoid millions of deaths. That gets a bit more of a pass in my mind. Biden inherited an economy ready to roar to a recovery and has somehow bungled it.

The worst part of all of this is that inflation is a regressive tax. It hurts low-income earners worse than high earners. Asset prices rise for the asset-owning elites while the poor cannot feed themselves. A Democrat-led problem that hurts those they claim to have compassion for--imagine that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT