ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Strategy

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
This makes sense in hindsight related to dem strategy. I just couldn't see them running Kamala and Big Mike. I could see Newsome and one of those two on a ticket.

Thing we know:

1. The insiders knew Biden was like this.

2. They didn’t have to agree to any debate at all. They certainly didn’t have to propose and show up for the earliest debate in history.

3. So they humiliated Biden deliberately, but only after the primary voters get no say, yet early enough pre-Convention for the insiders to pick his successor before the fall campaign.

=======

FWIW, I have a theory (events may vary, but something along these lines):

This was a setup to take JB out (they knew they’d lose badly in November, and Jill wasn’t agreeing to withdraw prior to this);

JB will step down soon; Kamala will elevate;

Big Mike will be selected for VP;

Media will dutifully exult over “historic” ticket of all female / all Black;

Still won’t beat Trump in an honest election. But that “historic” ticket will be used as cover for fraud should they again succeed in stealing the election;

After the election “President Harris” will pardon the Biden family (and several others). She will be politically radioactive, but will be rewarded with (on paper) having been first female President and will be taken care of after (book deals / gigs as a “contributor” on CNN etc.);

So she will step down after being radioactive. Big Mike will ascend to the Presidency. If Trump overcomes the fraud, Barack acting through Mike will do as much damage as possible before the inauguration. If the steal succeeds, Barack will have four years to consummate the “fundamental transformation” on the United States of America into its demise.

Tom Wigand ("American Discerner" on Substack)

This has been the plan for a long, long time.

This makes sense in hindsight related to dem strategy. I just couldn't see them running Kamala and Big Mike. I could see Newsome and one of those two on a ticket.

Thing we know:

2. They didn’t have to agree to any debate at all. They certainly didn’t have to propose and show up for the earliest debate in history.

3. So they humiliated Biden deliberately, but only after the primary voters get no say, yet early enough pre-Convention for the insiders to pick his successor before the fall campaign.

=======

This was a setup to take JB out (they knew they’d lose badly in November, and Jill wasn’t agreeing to withdraw prior to this);

Still won’t beat Trump in an honest election. But that “historic” ticket will be used as cover for fraud should they again succeed in stealing the election;

After the election “President Harris” will pardon the Biden family (and several others). She will be politically radioactive, but will be rewarded with (on paper) having been first female President and will be taken care of after (book deals / gigs as a “contributor” on CNN etc.);

So she will step down after being radioactive. Big Mike will ascend to the Presidency. If Trump overcomes the fraud, Barack acting through Mike will do as much damage as possible before the inauguration. If the steal succeeds, Barack will have four years to consummate the “fundamental transformation” on the United States of America into its demise.

This is ****ing stupid

This is ****ing stupid
I agree, points 1, 2, and 3 are probably correct, but Kamala and Michelle will not be the ticket to replace him. That is the dumb part.

I have heard Michelle does not want anything to do with office and if the plan was for Kamala, then they failed to set her up for this over the last 3.5 years.

They have another ticket ready to go.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Wild scenario. Honestly I think we are about to witness stuff that no one would dream could occur. Buckle up. I am not predicting this btw.

I think Joe will be medically removed in late September or October rather than by the 25th Amendment which requires a 2/3 majority.

As I’ve stated a while ago I think this needs to be late so the mail-in ballots will have already been sent out.

These BIDEN/HARRIS ballots will become void.

This negates the ability of Dems to cheat via drop box harvesting.

Then Dems will cancel the election as a cyberattack hits voting machines the day before.

Finally the US Military will conduct an in-person pen and paper Election using CISA rolls on 5th December after a SCOTUS opinion.

Wild scenario. Honestly I think we are about to witness stuff that no one would dream could occur. Buckle up. I am not predicting this btw.

I think Joe will be medically removed in late September or October rather than by the 25th Amendment which requires a 2/3 majority.

As I’ve stated a while ago I think this needs to be late so the mail-in ballots will have already been sent out.

These BIDEN/HARRIS ballots will become void.

This negates the ability of Dems to cheat via drop box harvesting.

Then Dems will cancel the election as a cyberattack hits voting machines the day before.

Finally the US Military will conduct an in-person pen and paper Election using CISA rolls on 5th December after a SCOTUS opinion.

I don't know who this tweeter is, but he's an idiot.

WTF is a "CISA roll"?! Lololol

And, of course, that's not at all what would happen if Biden had to drop out after ballots were mailed.

He just made all that nonsense up.

Thing we know:

=======

Who is Big Mike?

• Haha
  • Haha
Who is Big Mike?
Your daddy!

You ain't this stupid, yet you are. The person you love so much is married to a TRANNY. He is a queer. You love queers so there should be no problem.

I could care less about who is f**king who. I want to know who is running this country. Joe ain't doing it, so who is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT