ADVERTISEMENT

FBI confirms laptop is real and wasn't tampered with?

Once again, that testimony is from IRS agents - not FBI agents. Nothing in that testimony offers any insight into the claim that the FBI knew what was going on. It's purely conjecture from someone who doesn't even work in that agency.

Reactions: dpic73 and okclem
Once again, that testimony is from IRS agents - not FBI agents. Nothing in that testimony offers any insight into the claim that the FBI knew what was going on. It's purely conjecture from someone who doesn't even work in that agency.
Naw, dude, you're just a sheep who can't fathom the depths of the politically independent prism through which he views the world.

• Haha
Reactions: lcctay and dpic73
Of all the people who try to pass themselves off as politically independent yet somehow ALWAYS side with trump and his maga trash on every issue, OP is the most disingenuous by a country mile.
It’s so funny. Folks who are hallucinating thinking they are independent thinkers and yet say “I’d never vote dem.”

They live in a fantasy land. And it’s because party is so much more important to them than country. They’d rather see the destruction of democracy than vote democrat and that is a problem.

Reactions: okclem
Just hoping to get a few folks to think for themselves. I know you're too bought in at this point.

Have fun being a mindless drone, comrade.
🤣Jesus Christ how high do you hold your nose when you speak? Are your eyes all the way closed too? I'm even envisioning a single finger, the index, pointed straight up in the air.

Last edited:
🤣Jesus Christ how high do you hold your nose when you speak? Are your eyes all the way closed too? I'm even envisioning a single finger, the index, pointed straight up in the air.
I love everyone around me left or right . I try and find the best in folks and encourage them.

I'm blessed to have retired early and get to do mechanic work 3/4 days a week with a close friend.

I invest heavily in those around me and have always followed dabos servant leadership model. It works.

I guess I just try to free as many minds from the idiocy of the MSM that I can. It's a hobby. I've ripped a few from the tentacles of the world over the years.

I don't look down on you, I truly feel sorry for every one of you that have been sucked into an absolute world of lies. I'm not better than any of you, I'm just free.

I love everyone around me left or right . I try and find the best in folks and encourage them.

I'm blessed to have retired early and get to do mechanic work 3/4 days a week with a close friend.

I invest heavily in those around me and have always followed dabos servant leadership model. It works.

I guess I just try to free as many minds from the idiocy of the MSM that I can. It's a hobby. I've ripped a few from the tentacles of the world over the years.

I don't look down on you, I truly feel sorry for every one of you that have been sucked into an absolute world of lies. I'm not better than any of you, I'm just free.
Haha holy shit. Many things are, in fact, bliss.

He's found the portal and now he's enlightened and can no longer be fooled. Licking Elon's balls has brought him to the transcendent state of nirvana.

• Haha
Reactions: okclem
He's found the portal and now he's enlightened and can no longer be fooled. Licking Elon's balls has brought him to the transcendent state of nirvana.
Imagine hanging onto every word of Elon Musk and Donald Trump, and thinking you're a seeker of truth. It almost defies belief.

• Love
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT