ADVERTISEMENT

FBI confirms laptop is real and wasn't tampered with?

Yes, if 51 agents with experience in studying institutions that use political prosecution of their adversaries as a weapon signed a letter saying that I would be fine with it. Why would I have a problem with the opinion of experts in that field?

Your entire 2nd paragraph is conjecture.

Do I think the gov't leaks stories to the MSM to influence public opinion? Yes, i'm sure they do.

Do I think the 51 gov't agents were lying when they signed the letter saying that the leaked pictures of emails that, at the time, purportedly came from Hunter's laptop had all the same earmarks of classic Russian disinformation? No, I don't think they were lying. I think they were sharing their opinion that it could potentially be Russian disinformation with the intention of damaging Biden's campaign. Nothing I've seen would lead me to believe they were intentionally deceiving the population when they signed that letter.
There is no conjecture to the fact the FBI knew the laptop was real at the time that letter was signed and Biden was on the debate stage claiming it was Russian disinformation. The FBI knew the laptop was real in Nov if 2019- long before that letter and Joe were claiming it was not.

Exactly what part of that is conjecture?

There is no conjecture to the fact the FBI knew the laptop was real at the time that letter was signed and Biden was on the debate stage claiming it was Russian disinformation. The FBI knew the laptop was real in Nov if 2019- long before that letter and Joe were claiming it was not.

No, it’s absolutely conjecture. It’s all based on Dehmlow’s interview which she clarifies here. It’s even highlighted for your reference.

Can you actually back that claim or is that your conjecture?

I do have a question. Isn't the FBI part of Joe Biden's corruption and weaponizing of the government? Didn't they have a "Hit Order" on Trump? If those things are so, when why are they saying this? Shouldn't they be saying the opposite?

Man, I truly thought you could dive deeper than surface level bullshit. Pm me anytime to bounce ideas back and forth in a civil convo.

Reactions: AugTig
GPZG0BkWIAAQHdj

GPZG0BnXoAAd34k

December 2019.

The piece of shit organization that caused this bullshit and is filled with treasonous liars. This is the group we now believe because their story fits our narrative? Impossible to know what you guys will do next, but it feels like you’re getting ready to flip to team Biden.

The piece of shit organization that caused this bullshit and is filled with treasonous liars. This is the group we now believe because their story fits our narrative? Impossible to know what you guys will do next, but it feels like you’re getting ready to flip to team Biden.

Mental gymnastics are a vigorous workout.

Reactions: Allornothing
Once again, take it up with the media and politicians who misinterpreted the letter. The agents themselves did nothing wrong but provide their input based on years of experience.
[/QUOTE]
They lied and you know it.

Yes, if 51 agents with experience in studying institutions that use political prosecution of their adversaries as a weapon signed a letter saying that I would be fine with it. Why would I have a problem with the opinion of experts in that field?

Your entire 2nd paragraph is conjecture.

Do I think the gov't leaks stories to the MSM to influence public opinion? Yes, i'm sure they do.

Do I think the 51 gov't agents were lying when they signed the letter saying that the leaked pictures of emails that, at the time, purportedly came from Hunter's laptop had all the same earmarks of classic Russian disinformation? No, I don't think they were lying. I think they were sharing their opinion that it could potentially be Russian disinformation with the intention of damaging Biden's campaign. Nothing I've seen would lead me to believe they were intentionally deceiving the population when they signed that letter.
51 LIARS!!

GPZG0BkWIAAQHdj

GPZG0BnXoAAd34k

December 2019.
That's a YUGE swing and a miss on saying you have proof :
"is no conjecture to the fact the FBI knew the laptop was real at the time that letter was signed and Biden was on the debate stage claiming it was Russian disinformation. The FBI knew the laptop was real in Nov if 2019- long before that letter and Joe were claiming it was not."
My gosh talk about wishing it into existence. This is just dialogue about the acquisition of the evidence since it came into the FBI and was shared with the "Defense" in this deposition. I assume its a deposition, I'm assuming its real at all as there is no way I can even tell where this came from.
There seems to be some accusation from this lawyer to the government that" Well what happened between you getting the laptop?"
I guess we will never know as it cuts off there.

No, it’s absolutely conjecture. It’s all based on Dehmlow’s interview which she clarifies here. It’s even highlighted for your reference.

Here is another article below. This is a direct quote from that article:

Federal prosecutors knew that no content on the Hunter Biden hard drive was fabricated prior to the 2020 election, according to a memo Shapley prepared on Oct. 22, 2020 and provided to the House Ways and Means Committee. Content on the hard drive were exact matches to files authorities had obtained from a search warrant of Hunter Biden’s iCloud account, the memo states.

"We have no reason to believe there is anything fabricated nefariously on the computer and or hard drive," the memo states. "There are emails and other items that corroborate the items on the laptop and hard drive."

Federal prosecutors knew that no content on the Hunter Biden hard drive was fabricated prior to the 2020 election, according to a memo Shapley prepared on Oct. 22, 2020 and provided to the House Ways and Means Committee. Content on the hard drive were exact matches to files authorities had obtained from a search warrant of Hunter Biden’s iCloud account, the memo states.

"We have no reason to believe there is anything fabricated nefariously on the computer and or hard drive," the memo states. "There are emails and other items that corroborate the items on the laptop and hard drive."

It's really not hard to find what the guy actually whistleblowed: https://waysandmeans.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/WB-1-Affadavit_Redacted.pdf

What is your point? Why is what he was whistleblowing important?

The relevant part is that he wanted to be sure of the authenticity of the laptop info and that the FBI assured him it was reliable and they had no reason to believe it had been altered.
Because if you read it , the deposition is about after the fbi acquired it, it wasn't manipulated. It's almost like you guys don't read so good. The claim by the fbi and CIA was always that the laptop was probably a disinformation campaign right? That the laptop was possibly planted by someone at that computer shop. Not that after they received it it was manipulated.

So yes the actual testimony is important. Kind of like how trump could lie about anything he wanted outside the courtroom and how he didn't dare take the stand inside the courtroom.

Reading skills are important. Otherwise you might get misled by Twitter rot brain.

Because if you read it , the deposition is about after the fbi acquired it, it wasn't manipulated. It's almost like you guys don't read so good. The claim by the fbi and CIA was always that the laptop was probably a disinformation campaign right? That the laptop was possibly planted by someone at that computer shop. Not that after they received it it was manipulated.

So yes the actual testimony is important. Kind of like how trump could lie about anything he wanted outside the courtroom and how he didn't dare take the stand inside the courtroom.

Reading skills are important. Otherwise you might get misled by Twitter rot brain.
The FBI told him that the data was reliable and they had no reason to suspect otherwise. They would not have said that just because they thought it had not been manipulated only after they acquired it, that is ridiculous. You are just making ish up at this point.
If the FBI told him the info on the laptop was fine to use as evidence, that meant they were sure it had not been manipulated before or after they acquired it. When it might have been manipulated would not be relevant to the reliability of the information.

You're posting articles, i'm posting transcripts from the deposition where she's under oath. Read her literal response. She says you'd be misinterpreting her responses if you concluded that the FBI "knew it was real" in 2020.

You're posting articles, i'm posting transcripts from the deposition where she's under oath. Read her literal response. She says you'd be misinterpreting her responses if you concluded that the FBI "knew it was real" in 2020.
That info is from a memo provided to congress, not some reporters opinion. Also, that woman was not the one who he talked with in the FBI. Is it your contention she was the only person in the FBI with any knowledge of the laptop?

That info is from a memo provided to congress, not some reporters opinion. Also, that woman was not the one who he talked with in the FBI. Is it your contention she was the only person in the FBI with any knowledge of the laptop?
It's an article, from the Free Beacon of all places, detailing parts of a memo from a deposition from IRS employees, not FBI employees. I didn't say it's an opinion piece.

Of course she's not the only one, but she was the main person that Jim Jordan used as his "smoking gun" proof of conspiracy that the FBI was lying.

The FBI told him that the data was reliable and they had no reason to suspect otherwise. They would not have said that just because they thought it had not been manipulated only after they acquired it, that is ridiculous. You are just making ish up at this point.
If the FBI told him the info on the laptop was fine to use as evidence, that meant they were sure it had not been manipulated before or after they acquired it. When it might have been manipulated would not be relevant to the reliability of the information.
This is the point of contention. No he didn't state that in the shared testimony I've read here today. He stated after it was received it was not manipulated. Are you being serious right now or are you just being a troll?
The subject of the authenticity of the data on the laptop is not even discussed in the deposition you keep sharing. Twitter brain rot

Reactions: flotiger
I like how your guy is providing snippets of the depo instead of full answers. There's nothing in those texts that conclude the FBI knew at the time the laptop and images were authentic.
When its in favor of the dems your confirmation requirements change dramatically but this is a slam dunk. Trumps own DNI John Ratcliffe got on TV multiple times and said the laptop had been verified. He was the sitting DNI at that time. If you are waiting for Chris Wray to get on TV and confirm it then god bless you.

This will get as much traction in the media as Hillary's fake Russian dossier.

Media ain't going to admit they were wrong.

You're welcome to read their actual letter. It's literally the 4th and 5th paragraphs where they say they don't know if Russia did it, but that "it has all the classic earmarks of a Russian operation."

Once again, take it up with the media and politicians who misinterpreted the letter. The agents themselves did nothing wrong but provide their input based on years of experience.
What are you talking about? The whole letter talks about Russia. Do you have an objective bone in your body?

"If we are right, this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this election, and we believe strongly that Americans need to be aware of this."

Those italics are from the public statement! The Communist Democrats and their Deep State cronies in this letter are damn liars and they knew the laptop was real. It is sickening that these Communists (yes - that is the core of the WEF) can be supported. Absolutely corrupt - they don't care - so they just blatantly lie to the American people and American Pravda supports the propaganda.

Last edited:
How is it incompetence? I get that you're a completely disingenuous poster who is either as dumb as a box of rocks, or just trolls because i guess that's what middle aged MAGA guys do, but please put an iota of thought into this. Saying something resembles something does not equate to saying it is something.

51 agents: "We don't know if Russia did it, but it looks like something Russia would do."

HURR DURR *drools all over keyboard reading kanekoa the great tweets*
Your interpretation of the letter is insane BS. You are just blind.

If you read this letter and agree with WapPride's characterization, you should not have gotten that Covid vaccine to warp your brain.

Your interpretation of the letter is insane BS. You are just blind.

If you read this letter and agree with WapPride's characterization, you should not have gotten that Covid vaccine to warp your brain.
I think you mean your interpretation of the letter is BS. Stupid and ignorant isn't a good way to go through life......

They lied and you know it.
[/QUOTE]
No - the agents clearly lied - read the letter. They knew that it was true.

Jim Clapper, Mike Hayden, Leon Panetta, John Brennan ... do I need to list all of the democrats liars listed in the Public Statement?

My gosh talk about wishing it into existence. This is just dialogue about the acquisition of the evidence since it came into the FBI and was shared with the "Defense" in this deposition. I assume its a deposition, I'm assuming its real at all as there is no way I can even tell where this came from.
There seems to be some accusation from this lawyer to the government that" Well what happened between you getting the laptop?"
I guess we will never know as it cuts off there.
It's witness testimony directly from the trial: agent Erika Jensen. You could take the time to parse over it and make an objective decision on rather or not you agree with her testimony, but the fact still remains: the FBI logged the laptop into their possession in 2019.

Assuming a stance versus bolstering that stance through actual research before reaching any conclusion is what makes you a sheep and me a free thinker.

Sad times we're living in.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
What are you talking about? The whole letter talks about Russia. Do you have an objective bone in your body?

"If we are right, this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this election, and we believe strongly that Americans need to be aware of this."

Those italics are from the public statement! The Communist Democrats and their Deep State cronies in this letter are damn liars and they knew the laptop was real. It is sickening that these Communists (yes - that is the core of the WEF) can be supported. Absolutely corrupt - they don't care - so they just blatantly lie to the American people and American Pravda supports the propaganda.
“Communist democrats and deep state.” Thanks for letting me know you’re not a serious individual I should respond to seriously.

Reactions: dpic73 and flotiger
It's witness testimony directly from the trial: agent Erika Jensen. You could take the time to parse over it and make an objective decision on rather or not you agree with her testimony, but the fact still remains: the FBI logged the laptop into their possession in 2019.

Assuming a stance versus bolstering that stance through actual research before reaching any conclusion is what makes you a sheep and me a free thinker.

Sad times we're living in.
I did read the testimony. Quote me the incriminating part or shhhhhhhhhhhh. I can read, can you?

Reactions: flotiger
We went from this

To this:
I did read the testimony. Quote me the incriminating part or shhhhhhhhhhhh. I can read, can you?

The transcripts are damning.... Great point:

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT