ADVERTISEMENT

Democratic Support of Testing Germ Warfare Against America

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Folks most of you are oblivious to the diseases coming across the border

I back in Feb 2020 agreed with the Wuhan Lab leak as by chance I had friends visiting Wuhan who one became infected in that Fall back in 2019

The Intelligence agencies noted many anomalies at that time in Wuhan which later with 20/20 made sense

Biden in supporting open borders is helping the Chinese gauge how effective as a biological agent can be spread over the US

Why do you think the plane flights dumping illegals in major cities all across America

Think conspiracy theory if you will but governments are doing this crap all the time

Enjoy the measles outbreak

Make sure you have updated MMR

I back in Feb 2020 agreed with the Wuhan Lab leak as by chance I had friends visiting Wuhan who one became infected in that Fall back in 2019

The Intelligence agencies noted many anomalies at that time in Wuhan which later with 20/20 made sense

Biden in supporting open borders is helping the Chinese gauge how effective as a biological agent can be spread over the US

Why do you think the plane flights dumping illegals in major cities all across America

Think conspiracy theory if you will but governments are doing this crap all the time

I continue to love that willingness to state as absolute fact things you have no proof of, have no sources for.

I will always say when stuff like this gets posted. If you are going to claim something like this, you have the requirement to prove it or face ridicule.

When I post this I know that the average JOE will say thats stupid and dumb

The Chinese as well as our intelligence are using the data from the measles being spread to determine possible strategies

The real bitch in this situational mess in my post that flies over most heads is to come legally into America and most Americans are vaccinated and required to be so whereas

Illegal immigrants can be murders, rapists , thieves, perverted child pedophiles, terrorists, mentally ill , disease carriers and virtually every know issue suffered by humanity

Not all of course but a significant amount

Biden is one crazy son of a bitch hating on Americans putting 360 million people at risk
for politic power

Selling out America and on the Chinese payroll

This ****ing poster repeatedly claims to just want people to get along and talks about all the good work he does.

Then posts shit like this.

Amazing.

This ****ing poster repeatedly claims to just want people to get along and talks about all the good work he does.

Then posts shit like this.

Amazing.

I want to get along as long as YOUR actions or support of actions of your political swami's are not hurting my family.

Your false political prophets are destroying Democracy and Freedom and you are on the front row clapping.

The problem is PEOPLE DOING SHIT LIKE THAT AND YOU SUPPORTING THE SHIT

You don't have to believe a dam word I say, but I can bet the farm that the Chinese are testing our capabilities and readiness.

And the COVID response was a shit show of incompetence.

Start worrying about all American's and not your hopeful chair at the elitest dinner table.

Clearly if you have a visa, you can't transmit anything.

Actually, legal travel usually requires vaccines where illegals flood over with no testing.

Enjoy the measles and TB if you have never had it and come in contact with the right carrier.

When I post this I know that the average JOE will say thats stupid and dumb

The Chinese as well as our intelligence are using the data from the measles being spread to determine possible strategies

The real bitch in this situational mess in my post that flies over most heads is to come legally into America and most Americans are vaccinated and required to be so whereas

Illegal immigrants can be murders, rapists , thieves, perverted child pedophiles, terrorists, mentally ill , disease carriers and virtually every know issue suffered by humanity

Not all of course but a significant amount

Biden is one crazy son of a bitch hating on Americans putting 360 million people at risk
for politic power

Selling out America and on the Chinese payroll

Reactions: yoshi121374
Actually, legal travel usually requires vaccines where illegals flood over with no testing.

Enjoy the measles and TB if you have never had it and come in contact with the right carrier.
Which is good. Unfortunately, people here are going to get sick regardless, and it has little to do with illegal immigration.

It's a similar story with drugs. US citizens and legal residents are doing most of the smuggling.

If you're concerned about measles, tell your local anti-vaxxer to vaccinate their kids. not me.

if you knew anything about measels you'd have known that it's been increasing since long before Biden took office. you dont, so you post dribble like this, but just wanted you to be aware of the actual facts.

if you knew anything about measels you'd have known that it's been increasing since long before Biden took office. you dont, so you post dribble like this, but just wanted you to be aware of the actual facts.

Work on spelling measles correctly

I never have had measels, but have had measles
when I was 4 back in 1956.

Now I have to worry about shingles

Had that vaccine

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

1. We dont have open borders. Don't believe me? Ask the border patrol.

2. The plane flights are not secret or evil or any other word you want to use. Last year the biden admin launched an app for immigrants to request aylum vs showing up at the border and doing so. Those plane flights are those people actually following our requests.

Vaccinating migrants like US children would have prevented disease outbreaks at Chicago shelters: experts

Check this out!

THE BIDEN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT ALIEN BLOODBATH FOR AMERICANS CONTINUES FULL THROTTLE

BIDEN SUCKING THE LIFEBLOOD FROM THE VEINS OF AMERICANS AND FEEDING IT TO THE ILLEGALS

THANK YOU CHINA JOE IS THE WORD THE CHINESE CCP REPEATS EVERY DAY

JOE BIDEN AND DEMOCRATS ARE THE GREATEST TRAITORS TO AMERICA AND THREATS TO DEMOCRACY EVER

Vaccinating migrants like US children would have prevented disease outbreaks at Chicago shelters: experts

Check this out!

THE BIDEN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT ALIEN BLOODBATH FOR AMERICANS CONTINUES FULL THROTTLE

BIDEN SUCKING THE LIFEBLOOD FROM THE VEINS OF AMERICANS AND FEEDING IT TO THE ILLEGALS

THANK YOU CHINA JOE IS THE WORD THE CHINESE CCP REPEATS EVERY DAY

JOE BIDEN AND DEMOCRATS ARE THE GREATEST TRAITORS TO AMERICA AND THREATS TO DEMOCRACY EVER
Just a kind-hearted do-gooder that wants everyone to be civil y'all.

Reactions: LaniKaiTiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT