ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis for President 2024

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
I am going all in on this

Obama has the Benghazi Belle of the Ball Susan Rice as his operative controlling Biden now and who knows who will be the Dem candidate Obama can control

I would like to see Trump policies but he is such a lightning rod for the good of the conservative and Moral movement in America we need a solid candidate like DeSantis to clean up the Washington cesspool

Hoping for America to work on being the best it can be for all people

I am going all in on this

Obama has the Benghazi Belle of the Ball Susan Rice as his operative controlling Biden now and who knows who will be the Dem candidate Obama can control

I would like to see Trump policies but he is such a lightning rod for the good of the conservative and Moral movement in America we need a solid candidate like DeSantis to clean up the Washington cesspool

Hoping for America to work on being the best it can be for all people
You really believe he'll work for ALL people?

Gov.-Ron-DeSantis-explains-the-threat-of-the-Woke-society..jpg
cd0977c4ec724978b71ecefe351962cf_md.jpg

It does feel that DeSantis wasnt fully aware of all the elements of the Reedy Creek agreement, before pushing to remove Disney's special status. That does give me pause ...

Ive said it before, a mix of DeSantis/Haley/Scott would be a strong ticket. I'd really like to see Hogan in there somehow, but even though I think he would make a great President and be just what this country needs right now ... I just dont think he'll get out of the primaries. Now .... Hogan as a VP???? A Haley/Hogan ticket? mmmmmmmm

On the Dem side, no way Brandon runs in 2024 ... I mean ... even if things turn around drastically for him, he'll be 82 years old. By the end of his second term he will be closer to 90 than 80. And you cant run Harris as she has the personality and the likability of a dish rag. I heard rumblings of Mark Cuban showing interest in running .... and that interests me. My inner libertarian could get behind a socially liberal, fiscally conservative Dem. Im sure the Dem side will get clearer after the mid terms

I personally love Tulsi Gabbard as she is calm thoughtful and articulate

And then is the bikini photo

If only was was 40 years younger LOL

but then again maybe there might be a few embers left in the ashes

And absolutely he would be a President for ALL

just like Biden is President for all of Americans

I personally love Tulsi Gabbard as she is calm thoughtful and articulate

And then is the bikini photo

If only was was 40 years younger LOL

but then again maybe there might be a few embers left in the ashes

And absolutely he would be a President for ALL

just like Biden is President for all of Americans
Joe Biden wouldn't unilaterally wipe out two mostly black districts to prevent them from having representation. Doesn't seem to care about THOSE Americans.

Joe Biden wouldn't unilaterally wipe out two mostly black districts to prevent them from having representation. Doesn't seem to care about THOSE Americans.

What you are claiming is DeSantis gerrymandered purposely to dilute black vote.

I get your concern. Take for a moment that in the US only 12 per cent claims black against 67 per cent white and 19 per cent Latino which trends with the white vote

So being out numbered 86 per cent to 12 per cent Obama still was elected President

Maybe we should trust the voters and stop with the hate mongering against everything that can be deemed racist by some liberal elitist power grabber

By the way this person who has recently been accused of racism and white supremacy is having two families over swimming in the pool with grands and planning on snacks

Did I mention they are black and my racist ass is white

Dam I love being a racist

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

I get your concern. Take for a moment that in the US only 12 per cent claims black against 67 per cent white and 19 per cent Latino which trends with the white vote

So being out numbered 86 per cent to 12 per cent Obama still was elected President

Maybe we should trust the voters and stop with the hate mongering against everything that can be deemed racist by some liberal elitist power grabber

By the way this person who has recently been accused of racism and white supremacy is having two families over swimming in the pool with grands and planning on snacks

Except those two districts are 50% black and even the Republican legislators who redrew the map didn't draw them out of representation. DeSantis got pissed that they wouldn't do it and in a very unusual move, re-drew the districts himself until a lower court struck it down. Then the appeals court stepped in and did his dirty bidding. This was a flat out power grab to keep their districts from voting Democrat.

Just re-emphasizing the point that he will not be a President of all the people. He's crueler, smarter and more divisive than Trump himself. We get it, you'll love it that he smacks the libs around but is that good for the country? Take your interests out of it and look at it realistically.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids
Except those two districts are 50% black and even the Republican legislators who redrew the map didn't draw them out of representation. DeSantis got pissed that they wouldn't do it and in a very unusual move, re-drew the districts himself until a lower court struck it down. Then then the appeals court stepped in and did his dirty bidding. This was a flat out power grab to keep their districts from voting Democrat.

Just re-emphasizing the point that he will not be a President of all the people. He's crueler, smarter and more divisive than Trump himself. We get it, you'll love it that he smacks the libs around but is that good for the country? Take your interests out of it and look at it realistically.

Yeah, Dems would never try anything like that just for political advantage, right? Their only interest is the good of the country, right? Give me a break.

there was a black president, so nobody can be racist in america? awesome to read leaps of logic like that. almost makes me worried about you, but that's about on par for how you think.

Yeah, Dems would never try anything like that just for political advantage, right? Their only interest is the good of the country, right? Give me a break.
We aren't talking about gerrymandering "in general", we are talking about a Presidential candidate who the OP is portraying as good for the whole country. As usual, you can't stay on subject but just a reminder that the Dems tried to pass a bill against partisan gerrymandering and guess who wouldn't go along with it? So if the Repubs won't help then we will play the game as well - because we have to. And correct me if I'm wrong but I believe both of those Dem maps were struck down.

We aren't talking about gerrymandering "in general", we are talking about a Presidential candidate who the OP is portraying as good for the whole country. As usual, you can't stay on subject but just a reminder that the Dems tried to pass a bill against partisan gerrymandering and guess who wouldn't go along with it? So if the Repubs won't help then we will play the game as well - because we have to. And correct me if I'm wrong but I believe both of those Dem maps were struck down.
You are not wrong on that point, but that just proves what they were proposing was worse(since Fla was legal and ny/md were not).

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Can we just fast fwd to DeSantis being pres?

What a disaster this crew in the WH is now. Truly amazing.

Everyone thinks all is well if boogeyman Trump is gone. We can easily see by our local libs here on the board that they will just refocus the attacks to whoever gets the republican nomination. There is no middle ground and I am with Trump if he decides to run. I will though end up supporting the repub nominee even if I do not like them due to being a lesser evil.

It's OK when it's dems. Their unfairness is moral.

Reactions: CUT93
It's OK when it's dems. Their unfairness is moral.
The Dems tried to do the moral thing for the good of the country, but as usual, the Pubs don't want to play fair.

"The House has passed H.R. 1, the For the People Act, and the Freedom to Vote Act, which would set new rules against the practice of drawing districts to benefit one party or the other. The Freedom to Vote Act has 50 votes in the Senate but lacks a path around the 60-vote threshold, having stalled because of unanimous Republican opposition."

The Dems tried to do the moral thing for the good of the country, but as usual, the Pubs don't want to play fair.

"The House has passed H.R. 1, the For the People Act, and the Freedom to Vote Act, which would set new rules against the practice of drawing districts to benefit one party or the other. The Freedom to Vote Act has 50 votes in the Senate but lacks a path around the 60-vote threshold, having stalled because of unanimous Republican opposition."

The only reason they put that bill forward is bc more state legislatures are red than blue, it has nothing to do with morality. The proof of that is that dems continue to do it bc it gives them a political advantage in states they control. No one is forcing dems to do it. If gerrymandering is immoral as you suggest, dems care more about political gain than morality. You twisting yourself in knots like pretzel to condemn pubs while excusing dems of the same act is classic- but not unexpected.

Reactions: PalmettoTiger1
The only reason they put that bill forward is bc more state legislatures are red than blue, it has nothing to do with morality. The proof of that is that dems continue to do it bc it gives them a political advantage in states they control. No one is forcing dems to do it. If gerrymandering is immoral as you suggest, dems care more about political gain than morality. You twisting yourself in knots like pretzel to condemn pubs while excusing dems of the same act is classic- but not unexpected.
Spectrum boy proves once again he can't read.

Two posts above mine he makes a sarcastic point about Dems and morality. I was responding to him.
Where did I say gerrymandering is immoral?

If you can't make relevant conversation, kindly STFU

Spectrum boy proves once again he can't read.

Two posts above mine he makes a sarcastic point about Dems and morality. I was responding to him.
Where did I say gerrymandering is immoral?

If you can't make relevant conversation, kindly STFU
Below is your quote, If you think the "moral" thing is to stop gerrymandering, than logic would dictate you think continuing gerrymandering is immoral.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT