ADVERTISEMENT

Disney just made Tiny D desantis their b*tch.

Bud light sales have dropped 30% since the ad.
Good. Now I'm a liberal pu$$y, but even I think they deserve to pay the price for this stunt.

From a purely business perspective I mean. I fully support their message of inclusion, but this wasn't the way to go about it.

I just don't understand how some of y'all have time to be outraged by... checks notes... ****ing everything that happens everywhere.

Can you imagine being actually upset that bud lite has a trans person as an influencer? Some of y'all are just so ****ing fragile.

Good. Now I'm a liberal pu$$y, but even I think they deserve to pay the price for this stunt.

From a purely business perspective I mean. I fully support their message of inclusion, but this wasn't the way to go about it.
They sent a single can to a single social media influencer. There was no stunt. This was just a single can given to a single person, that the right decided to start a culture war over.

If Tiny D is the republican nominee for prez, he just guaranteed that he loses.

That's not the only tone-deaf thing he's done lately either

They sent a single can to a single social media influencer. There was no stunt. This was just a single can given to a single person, that the right decided to start a culture war over.

And the Right made a video of him/her in a tub and drinking bud light. I got it ...🤣😅

CEO apologizes....

And the Right made a video of him/her in a tub and drinking bud light. I got it ...🤣😅

CEO apologizes....

What the influencer decides to do with said drink has nothing to do with AB. The fact is they send shit to LGBTQ every year and no one cares. The right just needs another culture war bc it’s Literally all they have right now.

Wait, the Oracle of the Right says you should not be boycotting....which means now I'll have to! 😅

JK, I don't give a sh*t

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Ole boy immediately walked out of his meeting with Desantis, and tweeted this. Desantis is ****ing imploding and it is hilarious to watch

Reactions: dpic73 and okclem
Wait, the Oracle of the Right says you should not be boycotting....which means now I'll have to! 😅

JK, I don't give a sh*t
And just like that, the Trumps are pretending to be the voice of reason. Don Jr. (more likely advisors) realized alienating one of their biggest longtime corporate donors was *checks notes* not a good idea.

He's right, and now DeSantis is all on his own out on the far right of the culture wars. Trump knows the country is tiring of the culture wars. I'm telling y'all, he's about to pull the wool right back over the Republican establishment's eyes. You gotta give the devil his due sometimes. The Trump team is making light work of its biggest threat.

Ole boy immediately walked out of his meeting with Desantis, and tweeted this. Desantis is ****ing imploding and it is hilarious to watch

🤣🤣 good grief. Just think, this guy was the toast of the party like 5 months ago. Republicans will literally support ANYONE who they think might be able to win. Policy, ability to govern, ideology...not important. Just win, Baby!

Reactions: yoshi121374
Oh it's definitely coming if Desantis gets his way.

Edit - fortunately he won't. Political scholars will study the Desantis case for decades. This guy went from toast of the party to ol puddin fingers meatball Hitler in an astonishingly short amount of time.

Where are all the posters who were gargling his balls back in November? Funny we don't hear much support from them anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Well, what I don't understand is that the whole Disney thing was unnecessary. Big D had the "Don't say gay" bill. It was NEVER not going to pass the legislature... Disney could cry, piss, and moan all they wanted and that bill was going through.

So WHY would you pick a fight with a company that employees THAT many people and brings in a TON of money into the state? Take the win. No matter which side you are on, that's just dumb and he keeps digging the hole deeper.

"A legislator from the Tar Heel State has filed a measure that would allow Disney to shift its operations out of Florida, saying in a release that 'North Carolina is a great place to do business,' according to WGHP," reported A.J. MacDougall. "The bill introduced by state Sen. Michael Garrett (D), appropriately called the 'Mickey’s Freedom Restoration Act,' seeks $750,000 to explore the possibility of luring Disney across state lines."

"In an apparent swipe at DeSantis, Garrett added, 'Politicians who put their state’s economy at risk to boost their own selfish political ambitions are a liability,'" the report continued. "He said he would 'welcome The Walt Disney Company and all other businesses seeking refuge from the culture war madness currently gripping the great state of Florida.'"

Reactions: okclem
Well, what I don't understand is that the whole Disney thing was unnecessary. Big D had the "Don't say gay" bill. It was NEVER not going to pass the legislature... Disney could cry, piss, and moan all they wanted and that bill was going through.

So WHY would you pick a fight with a company that employees THAT many people and brings in a TON of money into the state? Take the win. No matter which side you are on, that's just dumb and he keeps digging the hole deeper.
He's really bad at this, like historically bad.

Oh man, desantis got absolutely owned. Disney easily thwarted his attempts to take over Reedy Creek. desantis even had plans for his board to control the content that Disney put out. They easily outmaneuvered him and his band of idiots.

This is what happens when you try to punish an American company for exercising free speech. Fascism never wins. Tiny D just got tea bagged by a mouse.

"There is a new sheriff in town." - Tiny D 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Note: not one mention of this story on Fox News.

Ok, so in some respects we have a corporate citizen telling the big bad authoritarian government that it can go **** itself, which is awesome. But we also have a CORPORATION that can get away with anything and it in effect, an authoritarian government into itself. Scary to me. Also screw that meatball Ron guy he's such a bitch.

Ok, so in some respects we have a corporate citizen telling the big bad authoritarian government that it can go **** itself, which is awesome. But we also have a CORPORATION that can get away with anything and it in effect, an authoritarian government into itself. Scary to me. Also screw that meatball Ron guy he's such a bitch.
Yeah I've thought about that too. It's a mess. But Ron is effing with powers he can't possibly understand, and in this case Disney did not pick this fight.

But thats the entire business plan of the GOP. Trans people exist, lets make people upset about that and turn a profit, instead of .. oh IDK maybe governing the country.

It is everyone's business plan.

And what you said is just not it. We all presume so much to keep our narratives going when instead we should spend more time trying to understand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Everyone is laying off. We fired half our contractors (Fortune 150 company)

I retired after 37 years from a top 100 company in the U.S. They are also laying off . Our economy is in the worst shape since Carter was in office. Not sure what is the purpose of your post . Never been to Disneyland and never plan to go. Better things to spend money on.

I retired after 37 years from a top 100 company in the U.S. They are also laying off . Our economy is in the worst shape since Carter was in office. Not sure what is the purpose of your post . Never been to Disneyland and never plan to go. Better things to spend money on.
ive never been to disney. The point is to say its just whats happening right now. Companies are tightening up. Idk that this economy is the worst since Carter, its def better than 2008-2012

Reactions: yoshi121374
I retired after 37 years from a top 100 company in the U.S. They are also laying off . Our economy is in the worst shape since trump was in office. Not sure what is the purpose of your post . Never been to Disneyland and never plan to go. Better things to spend money on.

FIFY. You must be forgetting about 2020.

Not to mention.. things were not exactly great in Reagans first term either. or at the end of either Bush's term.

FIFY. You must be forgetting about 2020.

Not to mention.. things were not exactly great in Reagans first term either. or at the end of either Bush's term.

I was retired in 2020 . The company I worked for did not shutdown in 2020 . I when to work in 76 at a new plant that was just built. We never had a layoff until 2023. Things were great at the plant during Reagan's terms . We were getting 9 to 10% raises plus VIP stocks. We did have some slow down periods in 2006 & 2008 but no one missed work or laid off.

My stocks did the best under Trump . When I retired in 2013 our stock price was almost 85 dollars per share I rolled mine over to cash in 2018 at 165.00 per share . Inflation rate 1.4 / gas 160 per gallon .

Last edited:
But thats the entire business plan of the GOP. Trans people exist, lets make people upset about that and turn a profit, instead of .. oh IDK maybe governing the country.
Yep, the GOP has convinced several on this board that we should be TERRIFIED that Trans folks are a threat to kids everywhere. Man, I hate to stereo type people, but sometimes stereo types are... well, spot on.

I've known several dudes that dressed as chicks in my life and to be honest, I found them to be moderately to mostly annoying... Mostly due to their own silliness (which I have little patience for some days). But as for threat level? I'd place them on the list somewhere between the late Betty White and Julie Andrews... incapable of hurting a fly and pretty much all around nice folks.

• Haha
Reactions: firegiver
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT