ADVERTISEMENT

"DJT" - Ticker symbol for Trump Media - Support Trump and buy 100 shares today!

All Americans should show support for Donald John Trump today and buy some “DJT” stock. We will have to pay a premium as it is already up about 50% in pre-market trading but it will probably turn out to be a good investment anyway. If not, consider it a donation to America.

This is some weird cuck shit bro.

• Love
Reactions: coldbud1994
This is some weird cuck shit bro.
From an investment perspective i can make a solid case.

1) Trump is now guaranteed to win and will be your next President. This solidifies the Trump brand. Surviving an assassination attempt, shaking it off, standing up, and telling your crowd to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT for America! All the damage the Democrats did to him with their smear tactics were wiped clean and the Trump brand will forever shine Red White and Blue.

2) The movie rights alone are worth more than the market value of the company was pre assassination attempt.

3) Trump will become the most powerful politician in modern history. If you don't think one of the greatest marketers in the world can turn that into $$$ ...... i don't want to be on the wrong side of that bet. The stock could soar.

Last edited:
From an investment perspective i can make a solid case.

1) Trump is now guaranteed to win and will be your next President. This solidifies the Trump brand. Surviving an assassination attempt, shaking it off, standing up, and telling your crowd to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT for America! All the damage the Democrats did to him with their smear tactics were wiped clean and the Trump brand will forever shine Red White and Blue.

2) The movie rights alone are worth more than the market value of the company was pre assassination attempt.

3) Trump will become the most powerful politician in modern history. If you don't think one of the greatest marketers in the world can turn that into $$$ ...... i don't want to be on the wrong side of that bet. The stock could soar.
It’s all the way back up to 30% of the opening day price. Only 300% more to go!

It’s all the way back up to 30% of the opening day price. Only 300% more to go!

Just check the thread history. Fatpiggy Trading had a sell recommendation down to the $17-$20 level.

After the assassination attempt Fatpiggy Trading has updated its position on DJT stock to OUTPERFORM with a strong buy rating.

This man is legendary. The movie rights alone to his life story will be worth billions. Book deals, speeches. Think Obama on steroids. After two terms there are going to be a lot of stories and plenty to write about.

They came for the King and they missed. The DJT shorts will be punished

P.S. Fatpiggy Trading is suspicious someone knew what was coming. The price of market insurance over the weekend was higher than it had been in months. Extremely suspicious to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT