ADVERTISEMENT

DOW HITS 24,000- THANK YOU TRUMP

@Rychek4 I shouldn't even bother but I am. I did editorialize in the last post I made here. I was referring to the previous post and the Democrat running in Alabama is for no holds barred abortion. He said that himself. If you would like to educate yourself, it might help. Trying to zing me won't be effective as evidenced by your circumstantial use of my quotes. So I guess the LOL is at the profound ignorance that led you to try and create a zing. Carry on with your day!
Dude, I don't give a crap about trying to create a "zing". I'm just laughing.

Did you bother to read the article from al.com? It pretty much makes my point for me. Thank you for finding that link.

Dude, I don't give a crap about trying to create a "zing". I'm just laughing.

That's good to know. Laughing is good for you. It gets the blood flowing to that empty head of yours.

That's good to know. Laughing is good for you. It gets the blood flowing to that empty head of yours.

*i didn't editorialize anything*

*okay yeah i actually did when i said murder of unborn babies but you're the empty-headed one*

literally Willence.

He said in the piece that he would not do anything till I'm friends a woman's right to choose but that after the baby is born he is all for them. The implication being I suppose that he is for abortion right up until full term at which point he's not. To be for abortion even after 20 weeks is to be barbaric beyond words. That is literally the stuff of things we lamented with the Nazis in days past.

*i didn't editorialize anything*

*okay yeah i actually did when i said murder of unborn babies but you're the empty-headed one*

literally Willence.

Why is this so complicated understand? The first post I made I said the reason I believe that Moore will win is because of the abortion stance of his opponent. That's all I said.

And the other post or the most recent post I flat-out said how I feel about abortion which is I hate it with every grain of my being. But I also said I would not vote for Moore under any circumstances. I am not an Alabama voter so all I have is an opinion on where the polls are and where this is leading. I don't know how that could be too complicated for anyone. Even you...

Once a comment ends that is the end of that thought. The same standard does not apply to later comments.

"Because he's removed regulations" is nothing more than a talking head platitude. Again, I'm just looking for substance. I honestly would like some hope that he's doing something right.

To you maybe, not a business owner. And what is Trump, a business owner.

Reactions: Earle36
I didn't say that. I provided analysis and nothing more. I didn't editorialize with my own views. You're the one that is a bit unhinged about this. I think there's enough opinion already. I would not vote for Moore because there's too much there for me to assume his innocence. But I would never vote for a person who advocates murdering children. What's ironic is you used the same type of circumstantial moralism that you're upset about Republicans in Alabama using. Kind stupid if you ask me. :)

This is pretty typical for your ilk, but you are confusing being "pro choice" with "advocating murdering children".

This is pretty typical for your ilk, but you are confusing being "pro choice" with "advocating murdering children".

As you guys on the left light to say the science is in on abortion. To kill a fetuses to kill a child. I know that doesn't fit with the narrative so you're not going to like that but that's what it is. Just like Industrials who poison the environment are damaging the Earth whether they like it or not. You may find that to be okay because you agree with the position but don't deny that it is what it is.

@Rychek4 if you're somehow implying that I don't have a lot of likes compared to the number of posts that I have let me help you out a little. I've been on this board since I believe 2003.

For the vast majority that time the light function was not present. So try and analyze your likes vs mine when you've only been here since 2015 is pretty stupid. Plus getting lights is not something that I can has any amount of thought when I'm making a post. I say what I think and if you don't like it I really could not care less.

I really could not care less.
If this was remotely true you wouldn't be arguing with like 5 different people in this thread. I think you really, really do care. I think it's important to you that you show these internet strangers how smart you are and how dumb they are.

Abortion is not the reason Moore will win. It’s because of the hypocrisy of the people denouncing him. And the suspicion of the timing.

We have Pelosi stating that the Dems who are being accused are innocent until proven guilty. But the same standard is not being held up to Moore. To make matters worse, the two I hear about the most are in Dem Gov states. Which means they would be replaced by Dems. But Congress protects their on.

And to a smaller degree, there is a timing issue. If this comes out in the primaries we don’t have this issue. Instead, political motivation held it so Dems could win a race. None of these people care about the women, they care about winning.

Which adds more slime to this issue.

If this was remotely true you wouldn't be arguing with like 5 different people in this thread. I think you really, really do care. I think it's important to you that you show these internet strangers how smart you are and how dumb they are.

I love to debate things. I like to argue a point. Now, I was an ass in insulting intelligence and I apologize for that. I try hard not to do that but I failed completely here. I get frustrated when people misquote others. It's best to stick to the merits of an issue. I don't think you're dumb but the issue I have is that you just wanted to stir the pot with me in this thread. You've made no point whatsoever other than just trying to troll which I have obliged quite obviously. You quoted me in the above post again without context. That means you just want an argument though you are not capable of making one on this topic that is substantive.

Abortion is not the reason Moore will win. It’s because of the hypocrisy of the people denouncing him. And the suspicion of the timing.

We have Pelosi stating that the Dems who are being accused are innocent until proven guilty. But the same standard is not being held up to Moore. To make matters worse, the two I hear about the most are in Dem Gov states. Which means they would be replaced by Dems. But Congress protects their on.

And to a smaller degree, there is a timing issue. If this comes out in the primaries we don’t have this issue. Instead, political motivation held it so Dems could win a race. None of these people care about the women, they care about winning.

Perhaps. But I believe the abortion issue is why the polls have swung about 18% lately in Moore's favor after initially going to his opponent. If the guy was pro-life, he'd be winning in my view.

As you guys on the left light to say the science is in on abortion. To kill a fetuses to kill a child. I know that doesn't fit with the narrative so you're not going to like that but that's what it is. Just like Industrials who poison the environment are damaging the Earth whether they like it or not. You may find that to be okay because you agree with the position but don't deny that it is what it is.

@Rychek4 if you're somehow implying that I don't have a lot of likes compared to the number of posts that I have let me help you out a little. I've been on this board since I believe 2003.

For the vast majority that time the light function was not present. So try and analyze your likes vs mine when you've only been here since 2015 is pretty stupid. Plus getting lights is not something that I can has any amount of thought when I'm making a post. I say what I think and if you don't like it I really could not care less.

I must be stupid like you say, b/c at no point in your rambling, incoherent response could I find anything that could be considered a rational thought.

I must be stupid like you say, b/c at no point in your rambling, incoherent response could I find anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Yeah, I see that now. I was talking while driving and it didn't all go through well. So here you go!

As the left likes to say on the climate, the science is in on abortion. To kill a fetus is to kill a defenseless child. I know that doesn't fit with the narrative that pro-abortion people want but it is what it is. Just like industrialists who poison the environment in the name of jobs are damaging the Earth whether they like it or not. We shouldn't run from what something is and abortion is killing a child. It isn't about a right to choose because the right to choose ends with the choice to have sex. That's my point. Sorry for the poor translation.

Keep in mind, nobody thought Moore would win, even Trump who backed the other guy (until the other guy lost and then Trump pretended he didnt by deleting his tweets of support).

The evidence is pretty damning. And you are playing the "what about" game by referencing those democrats, but so far I have not seen any accusations that they molested children.

Moore is playing this exactly how Trump did during the election when he was accused by multiple (adult) women. Deny, then threaten to sue. But as a lawyer friend told me, people who threaten to sue are usually guilty. If they weren't, they would just sue. The problem with suing is that you also open yourself up to questioning. Moore wants no part of that. The women accusers have offered to testify in front of a senate committee as long as Moore is also called to testify. McConnell declined, stating that Moore was not a Senator yet.

I love to debate things. I like to argue a point. Now, I was an ass in insulting intelligence and I apologize for that. I try hard not to do that but I failed completely here. I get frustrated when people misquote others. It's best to stick to the merits of an issue. I don't think you're dumb but the issue I have is that you just wanted to stir the pot with me in this thread. You've made no point whatsoever other than just trying to troll which I have obliged quite obviously. You quoted me in the above post again without context. That means you just want an argument though you are not capable of making one on this topic that is substantive.

I'll agree I could be more civil too. My original intent was to point out the hypocrisy as I saw it, and I stand by that. I have no interest in the election. I think both sides are rotten to the core, and the two parties intentionally try to get us to fight each other exactly as it has happened here.

Issues like Abortion for Republicans or Gun Control for the Democrats are used to drive people to the polls. They have no interest in actually fixing them. It would suppress their own turnout to fix them. Republicans and Democrats have each controlled both houses of Congress and The White House in the last 15 years. Why then did they not attempt to fix these issues as they always claim they want to?

Because they don't want to.

The stock market was the only positive for Obama. Wages were so stagnant due to his anti business policies and high taxes on business, that the average American couldn't afford to save money like they used to or even to afford a decent vacation. Business's left Americas shores,for a more tax friendly environment, and I don't blame them.

You are close to my point- for a lot of people rising wages are how they define the economy. Unless the market prosperity starts showing up in increases in the weekly pay envelope a sizable and increasing group will decide that the “economy” is broken despite record DOW or NASDAQ indices. There was a strong undercurrent of that last election that was masked by having two polarizing candidates. Without that polarization, stagnant wages are going to be the issue. Trickle down needs to start quick, as the proposed tax cuts aren’t going to benefit stagnant wages as much as those that can afford market investments.

Keep in mind, nobody thought Moore would win, even Trump who backed the other guy (until the other guy lost and then Trump pretended he didnt by deleting his tweets of support).

The evidence is pretty damning. And you are playing the "what about" game by referencing those democrats, but so far I have not seen any accusations that they molested children.

Moore is playing this exactly how Trump did during the election when he was accused by multiple (adult) women. Deny, then threaten to sue. But as a lawyer friend told me, people who threaten to sue are usually guilty. If they weren't, they would just sue. The problem with suing is that you also open yourself up to questioning. Moore wants no part of that. The women accusers have offered to testify in front of a senate committee as long as Moore is also called to testify. McConnell declined, stating that Moore was not a Senator yet.

I'm not playing any game. I would not vote for that guy under any circumstances. The evidence is too concerning to let him ascend to the Senate. I'm not rationalizing him as the right choice in any way whatsoever. Once again, all I am saying is that the other guy is going to lose because of his stance on abortion. I could be wrong but that's what I think.

I'm not playing any game. I would not vote for that guy under any circumstances. The evidence is too concerning to let him ascend to the Senate. I'm not rationalizing him as the right choice in any way whatsoever. Once again, all I am saying is that the other guy is going to lose because of his stance on abortion. I could be wrong but that's what I think.

and people are pointing out how stupid that is, especially from these supposedly "pro-life" zealots who vote for people and policies that do absolutely nothing for children once they're actually alive.

Or maybe people get well off enough, that they can afford to buy their own. I've heard stories from liberals in Europe. People have diseases that threaten their life, but can't get treatment or surgery for years. So they die or pay big bucks to get it done stat.
I doubt you know anyone outside your town. Let alone in Europe.

Reactions: iceheart08
guessing that when the market crashes it somehow won't be trump's fault, probably the dems holding up bills even though the gop controls congress

There are always cyclical recessions, but that's not the real fear.

The REAL fear?

The DOLLAR CRASHES.
All paper currencies that are not backed by real assets eventually crash, because politicians can't resist giving away 'free' stuff, and spending money they don't have.

When the $ eventually crashes, it will make the Great Depression look lie an economic boom.

Or maybe people get well off enough, that they can afford to buy their own. I've heard stories from liberals in Europe. People have diseases that threaten their life, but can't get treatment or surgery for years. So they die or pay big bucks to get it done stat.

no you havent. literally nobody on this board believes you've ever met or talked with a "liberal in europe".

no. jones could say ban all abortions and roy moore would still win.

moore beating luther strange in the primary is proof that the republican party of alabama believes that donald trump is too liberal.

roy moore has literally said that gay people should be punished criminally. that a muslim man in the legislature should have to resign because of his religion. that he doesnt need to follow the constitution when it comes to his belief system.

each one of these things should disqualify him from running for office, let along sitting on the precipice of becoming a united states senator.

he is a pig. and he is going to win. because alabama. this isnt about policies. this is about alabama.

did you hear the robo-call from a pretend jew? did you see the lies about jones' stance on abortion? did you see the voter intimidation tactics? this isnt about policy. this is about angry racist white people. this is about those ****heads who marched in charlottesville chanting "you wont replace us". this is about alabama.

and people are pointing out how stupid that is, especially from these supposedly "pro-life" zealots who vote for people and policies that do absolutely nothing for children once they're actually alive.
this is a fair point, we have to do more to level the playing field...too many children are born without a shot

Reactions: clemsonpaw00
Yeah, I see that now. I was talking while driving and it didn't all go through well. So here you go!

As the left likes to say on the climate, the science is in on abortion. To kill a fetus is to kill a defenseless child. I know that doesn't fit with the narrative that pro-abortion people want but it is what it is. Just like industrialists who poison the environment in the name of jobs are damaging the Earth whether they like it or not. We shouldn't run from what something is and abortion is killing a child. It isn't about a right to choose because the right to choose ends with the choice to have sex. That's my point. Sorry for the poor translation.

You're allowed to whatever opinion you want. You should know, though, that saying abortion is "murdering children" is editorializing. If you were actually trying to appear impartial there you'd have just said "Jones is pro-choice" or "People in Alabama think he's a baby murderer." The science is in that life begins at conception but it's not a scientific argument whether or not that life should count the same as a fully formed human. In fact, I'm pretty confident even pro-lifers intrinsically know that it isn't the same because a majority of them aren't advocating for first degree murder charges for the mothers, fathers, and doctors. THAT's logical consistency. If it's actually "murdering a child" then why is there a rape or incest exception?

oh wow huh that's interesting

Thank you Trump...

An analysis of Labor Department data by the labor coalition Good Jobs Nation found that more than 93,000 U.S. jobs have been eliminated since Trump's election due to foreign trade.

That's roughly on par with the previous five years, which saw an average of 87,500 jobs per year eliminated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT