ADVERTISEMENT

Election

amynhop

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2005
We are seeing massive corruption and our election process has been compromised. Polls were a damn lie and very intentional! What we are witnessing with the mail in vote and counting process is the Left trying to steal election. Trump will never concede. And he shouldn‘t.

We are seeing massive corruption and our election process has been compromised. Polls were a damn lie and very intentional! What we are witnessing with the mail in vote and counting process is the Left trying to steal election. Trump will never concede. And he shouldn‘t.

sounds like something a sore loser would say

I can't believe that I'm saying this, but why do you think this? There have been no reports of anything improper. Other than Trump trying to claim that votes shouldn't be counted after yesterday, which is so ridiculous and scary in its ignorance.

LOL Amy what the fvck are you talking about? How about link some proof to these ridiculous allegations. Cause I can link evidence that voter fraud is so rare that it’s basically non existent. Explain how the election is being stolen....is it because more people are voting for the candidate that you don’t like?

This assertion was beyond predictable by the far right. There’s also nothing to back up these accusations.

This story reads like something written by a middle schooler. Seriously, how deep did you have to look for this drivel?

Middle schooler my a$$. I would’t expect you to say any different It’s spot on. If you think there isn’t voter fraud in favor of Biden, then you are freaking delusional.

Middle schooler my a$$. I would’t expect you to say any different It’s spot on. If you think there isn’t voter fraud in favor of Biden, then you are freaking delusional.

You posted an article written by an ultra right wing zealot....and again the article provides no evidence of fraud, it basically just makes a claim with nothing to back it up.

Last edited:
That is one of the most embarrassing articles I’ve ever read. I can’t believe you linked that lol.

Well you’re entitled to your opinion and I’m entitled to mine. Right now. May not be that way in the future if Biden ( I mean Kamala) is President.

Hope I'm wrong but Biden is going to win. These mystery mail in votes are going to be the difference maker.

How can people vote for someone who wants to lockdown the country and destroy jobs? And raise taxes. And do away with fracking so we pay 6 bucks a gallon for gas? And overlook the fact that he was A participant in Hunter’s corrupt business dealings? And he cannot sustain a train of thought!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
How can people vote for someone who wants to lockdown the country and destroy jobs? And raise taxes. And do away with fracking so we pay 6 bucks a gallon for gas? And overlook the fact that he was A participant in Hunter’s corrupt business dealings? And he cannot sustain a train of thought!

You do realize that your guy has similar if not worse issues? You have been bought hook,line,and sinker by him. Trump is a scumbag of the highest order who is a complete and total sham. Rich boy who failed up his whole life. His greatest skill is as a self promotor...

You realize that his power to do those things is going to be very limited right? The Republican senate will stifle him at every turn.

Your day to day life will be the same under Biden that it was under Trump.

You realize that his power to do those things is going to be very limited right? The Republican senate will stifle him at every turn.

Your day to day life will be the same under Biden that it was under Trump.

You are missing the point. People have intentionally been mislead. Mainstream media and big tech is corrupt. Will NEVER understand how anyone votes for Biden.

You are missing the point. People have intentionally been mislead. Mainstream media and big tech is corrupt. Will NEVER understand how anyone votes for Biden.

Which is exactly how I feel about the Trump fans, particularly Christians. Trump is an absolutely terrible person and has said some truly awful things.

Honest question. What do you know about Biden's tax plan?

@yoshi121374 You should learn more about The Bible and Christianity. It isn't politics. Are you suggesting Trump is terrible but Biden is better? Where does killing babies rank on that scale for you? Trump is an egomaniac and his egomania is going to very likely cost him the presidency. Hopefully it's a legitimate election but I would say this to you.... When 100% Democrat areas just stop counting in the middle of the night to resume after all the other votes are cast it is pretty shady. For a party that seems to want equity (Marxism) they are all good with inequity in how elections are handled. This may all be OK but it smells real bad and how we vote in this country is out of control. Election day the Tuesday after the first Monday in November. That's when we vote and that's how it should be. Anything else is just creating a climate for issues in a time when power is so coveted by both sides.

Honest question. What do you know about Biden's tax plan?

I think a better question is what do you know? Clearly it's not very much about economics. If you even remotely ascribe to the notion that people need to pay their "fair share" you're someone who doesn't understand much when it comes to how economics work. HINT: It's going to go bad and it's going to just addict more people to the government tit while crushing the souls even more of our lower wage workers and poor. Bad, bad idea!

• Haha
Reactions: nytigerfan
Which is exactly how I feel about the Trump fans, particularly Christians. Trump is an absolutely terrible person and has said some truly awful things.

It is laughabLe that people won’t vote for Trump because they don’t like him! This isn‘t a high school popularity contest! This is about our economy and the direction you want for the countr.y! Hot take! You don’t have do like him and want to be his bud to vote for him! He has been a phenomenal President! Biden hasn’t done a damn thing in 5 decades. You think he’s gonna start now?

You and the rest of America's shitty citizens deserve every bit of misery that you'll be feeling the next few years. Just...go crawl back in your Karen hole and leave everyone be.

@yoshi121374 You should learn more about The Bible and Christianity. It isn't politics. Are you suggesting Trump is terrible but Biden is better? Where does killing babies rank on that scale for you? Trump is an egomaniac and his egomania is going to very likely cost him the presidency. Hopefully it's a legitimate election but I would say this to you.... When 100% Democrat areas just stop counting in the middle of the night to resume after all the other votes are cast it is pretty shady. For a party that seems to want equity (Marxism) they are all good with inequity in how elections are handled. This may all be OK but it smells real bad and how we vote in this country is out of control. Election day the Tuesday after the first Monday in November. That's when we vote and that's how it should be. Anything else is just creating a climate for issues in a time when power is so coveted by both sides.
You do understand that republican state legislature wouldn't allow PA to count mail in votes until Election Day. People warned them that it would take extra time if done this way and Republicans were fine with it.

What I don't understand is why people are acting like the adding of the mail in votes is somehow fraudulent or surprising? If you paid any attention at all leading up to this election,it's been talked about ad nauseum. And I continue to laugh at the notion that Trump is pro-life. He was pro-choice until he realized that republicans were easier to fool to get elected. You have all been used. Also, for the record, pro-choice doesn't mean pro abortion, or that anyone wants to kill babies. I'm so tired of that rhetoric that is used to inflame and continue to get your vote.

You do understand that republican state legislature wouldn't allow PA to count mail in votes until Election Day. People warned them that it would take extra time if done this way and Republicans were fine with it.

I'm talking about how we vote and how we count votes. I know I said 100% democrat areas because that's what's happened. But the reality is this isn't a partisan matter. It happened here in Georgia. It's happened all over the country. It's a lot of really silly stuff that we're seeing going on. Even if it's all correct it's still left in the dark as questionable. I'm not fine with mail-in ballots and absentee ballots being post marked the day of the election. I don't care how things break for which party.

Trump is going to lose and he has no one to blame but himself. He has allowed a walking dead person to beat him. That's 100% on Trump and his childish behavior. For me it's more about the principle because Trump is about to fade away (thank goodness though I wish it was 4 years from now because I am so terrified of the Democrats) and how we do things going forward will matter. This year and recent years aren't OK. Democrat areas can't just hold out until the end. It's not OK for them to run their elections with the same incompetence and stupidity with which they run their cities.

I'm talking about how we vote and how we count votes. I know I said 100% democrat areas because that's what's happened. But the reality is this isn't a partisan matter. It happened here in Georgia. It's happened all over the country. It's a lot of really silly stuff that we're seeing going on. Even if it's all correct it's still left in the dark as questionable. I'm not fine with mail-in ballots and absentee ballots being post marked the day of the election. I don't care how things break for which party.

Trump is going to lose and he has no one to blame but himself. He has allowed a walking dead person to beat him. That's 100% on Trump and his childish behavior. For me it's more about the principle because Trump is about to fade away (thank goodness though I wish it was 4 years from now because I am so terrified of the Democrats) and how we do things going forward will matter. This year and recent years aren't OK. Democrat areas can't just hold out until the end. It's not OK for them to run their elections with the same incompetence and stupidity with which they run their cities.
Georgia secretary of state is a republican and he is in charge of the election process.

I agree with a lot of what you said,but they have been pretty transparent with how they were going to report votes. It's exactly why early.in the evening it looked good in Florida and Ohio for Biden. They reported mail in early,and then election day. I also agree with this being completely on Trump. He couldn't stay out of his own way and just act like an adult

I am not a conspiracy theorist or Trump apologist but holy crap Pennsylvania is a an absolute cluster. As are Michigan and Wisconsin. Pennsylvania had a spokesperson try to explain things and it was a disaster. Michigan had a block of 125k votes come in 100% for Biden at one point. This is a mess.

I am not a conspiracy theorist or Trump apologist but holy crap Pennsylvania is a an absolute cluster. As are Michigan and Wisconsin. Pennsylvania had a spokesperson try to explain things and it was a disaster. Michigan had a block of 125k votes come in 100% for Biden at one point. This is a mess.
Can't argue with that.

Reactions: fcctiger12
Here's an even better little nugget. If current totals hold, Biden is the victor with a 270-268 margin. Once the Census is counted this will be reversed and Trump will be the winner. Isn't that just grand?

Here's an even better little nugget. If current totals hold, Biden is the victor with a 270-268 margin. Once the Census is counted this will be reversed and Trump will be the winner. Isn't that just grand?
Hang on to your britches if that happens.

Reactions: yoshi121374

Whatever amount of voter fraud you think is happening for Biden is heavily outweighed by Trump supporter's voter suppression tactics and gerrymandering.

By the way, a large number of states that have already been called are still counting ballets. Look at NJ, they're at like 60%. The margin is insurmountable so they've called the state but they're still counting ballets.

I had a friend send me that, but he quickly walked it back when I asked for a link. He said he looked deeper and it wasn't true.
Yeah there are 3,684,726 registered voters in WI. 3,239,920 have have their votes counted so far.
I don't have the time to go county by county.

Yeah there are 3,684,726 registered voters in WI. 3,239,920 have have their votes counted so far.
I don't have the time to go county by county.
Wonder if that percentage is unusually high? Not suggesting that's a bad thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT