ADVERTISEMENT

CRAZY SH*T TRUMP SAYS

nytigerfan

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2004
Since @scotchtiger thinks there are too many threads being started, I am starting a new one. In this thread we will capture all of the ridiculous, crazy, and stupid things that Donald J. Trump says between now and the election.

I'll start.

Trump began saying, “You know, the polls are all rigged.” But then he backtracked, saying “of course, lately they haven’t been rigged because I’m winning by so much.”

Since @scotchtiger thinks there are too many threads being started, I am starting a new one. In this thread we will capture all of the ridiculous, crazy, and stupid things that Donald J. Trump says between now and the election.

I'll start.

Trump began saying, “You know, the polls are all rigged.” But then he backtracked, saying “of course, lately they haven’t been rigged because I’m winning by so much.”

I don't think there are too many. Just seeing who wins the board race for '24. Prime is making a push from your side and Growls is obviously the front-runner, but I wouldn't dismiss some poster totally losing his shit and going ham on the board this year. Election years bring out the crazies.

On Monday on CNBC, Trump was asked what could be done about entitlements. Do we have an interpreter on the board?

"So first of all, there is a lot you can do in terms of entitlements in terms of cutting and in terms of also the theft and the bad management of entitlements, tremendous bad management of entitlements. There’s tremendous amounts of things and numbers of things you can do. So I don’t necessarily agree with the statement. I know that they’re going to end up weakening social security because the country is weak. And let’s take a look at outside of the stock market, are, we’re going through hell. People are going through hell. If they have and I believe the number is 50%. They say 32 and 33%. I believe we have a cumulative inflation of over 50%, that means people are, you know, they have to make more than 50% more over a fairly short period of time to stay up. They’ve gotten routed. The middle class in our country has been routed and the middle class largely built our country and they have been treated very, very badly with policy. When I was president, I was doing a job, we’re going to start to pay off debt. We were drill baby drill. We were producing oil but we were going at a much higher level oil and gas. We were doing, you know, we were third when I started and when they ended we were one by a longshot and we were very close, we’re energy independence, we’re very close to becoming energy dominant Joe, we’re gonna be dominant so dominant, like double what Saudi Arabia and Russia were doing. And we were on that path. We were gonna be paying down debt. We were doing, we were doing a lot of things and then we got hit with Covid. We did a fantastic job with Covid. But nobody, nobody wins with Covid. I guess China found that out because they also really got hit very hard also, but nobody wins with Covid. And so we had to get to we had to do other things. We had to help. You know, if I didn’t do the expenditures that we didn’t do the kinds of things we did for the economy, we would add in 1929 type depression. And I had to say out in front of it, and we did we did a great job on that and we did with all of the things we’re coming up with Regeneron doing so much else, getting all because you know we had empty when I came in, we had empty, I call them empty cupboards. We had empty shelves, we didn’t have equipment, we didn’t have the gowns, we didn’t have the ventilators. We didn’t have anything. This country wasn’t prepared for a thing like that. And I’m not even blaming anybody in that. Because, you know, when when it came, nobody thought the pandemic would ever happen again. It sounds like an ancient’s problem, not a problem that you’d have you know at that time, you know, in modern, very modern age. It was like an ancient thing. We you know, who, who would ever show I’m not blaming anybody, but we had empty cupboards, and I got them stocked and I got them stocked fast. And we did a great job with it. Never got credit. I got credit for the greatest economy. I got credit for foreign policy. I got credit for knocking out ISIS and not going into wars. But we beat ISIS, but I never got the credit for having done a great job with that."

2018 - "Kim Jong Un has been, really, somebody that I've gotten to know very well and respect, and hopefully -- and I really believe that, over a period of time, a lot of tremendous things will happen."

Followed by:
“Congratulations to Kim Jung [sic] Un!” Trump wrote Friday on his social media platform, Truth Social.

His love for dictators continues to show through and through.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Crazy Shit Trump Says

BUILD THE WALL!
BUILD THE WALL!
BUILD THE WALL!
BUILD THE WALL!
BUILD THE WALL!
BUILD THE WALL!
BUILD THE WALL!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Crazy shit Trump Says

"We need to cut the Government red tape and create a Covid Vaccine in record time!"

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Well, Trump has a mouth... and it runs... all the time. Crazy stuff comes out of it all the time (along with some good stuff to be fair). His supporters don't care. They will tell you how Trump is a "Straight shooter" and when you point out an obvious lie...

One of my personal favorites was in 2017 when he told us US Steel was going to be opening 5 new factories. US Steel immediately denied that and said they NEVER told the President that. And of course they never did open even one new factory.

... they just smile and nod. Then the next day, they will tell you what a straight shooter Trump is. You are completely wasting time by trying to appeal to Trump supporter's logic (although I still do). It's not a logic thing, it's a faith thing. His supporters believe in him the way lots of us believe in Jesus. Logic has no place there.

"I don’t f---ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f---ing mags away."

_ssxVo6B

Donald Trump told an audience at a campaign event on Friday in Iowa to “get over” a deadly shooting at a high school in the state a day earlier.

After offering sympathy and emotional support for the victims of the shooting in Perry, Iowa, and their families, Trump said at the event in Sioux Center: “It’s just horrible – so surprising to see it here. But we have to get over it. We have to move forward.”

I don't think there are too many. Just seeing who wins the board race for '24. Prime is making a push from your side and Growls is obviously the front-runner, but I wouldn't dismiss some poster totally losing his shit and going ham on the board this year. Election years bring out the crazies.
my money is on @fatpiggy's bet squelching ass based on this thread.

Reactions: yoshi121374

I'll start.

“Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion. They hate everything about Israel and they should be ashamed of themselves because Israel will be destroyed.” Donald J Trump

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT