ADVERTISEMENT

Elon hopefully opening some eyes

Liberal heads about to explode. And now we know why electric cars are all of the sudden “bad for the environment” 🤔

probably the most disingenuous move the right does is conflate support for Israel with support for Judaism.

Disliking the current Israeli regime does not mean you hate Jews. But it is pretty obvious why the right is pushing that angle - they’re deflecting from the fact like 99% of American neonazis support the Republican Party and its candidates.
When you support Hamas and Hizballah, you are supporting organizations who have vowed to kill all Jews.

And yes, support for Israel is support for a continued Zionist nation for Jews to exist in.

The fact that 50% of Americans support the Democratic party means they support a party which supports these organization killing Israelis and their racist agendas. But go ahead, pretend that it doesn't.

When you support Hamas and Hizballah, you are supporting organizations who have vowed to kill all Jews.

And yes, support for Israel is support for a continued Zionist nation for Jews to exist in.

The fact that 50% of Americans support the Democratic party means they support a party which supports these organization killing Israelis and their racist agendas. But go ahead, pretend that it doesn't.
I don't know anyone who's openly supported Hamas or Hezbollah that is in a position of power in the democrat party. I've seen people profess support for the innocent Palestinians that are being affected - but nothing so far regarding the terrorist organizations Hamas and Hezbollah. Unless, of course, you're saying that 100% of all Palestinians are affiliated with Hamas or Hezbollah, in which case i'd really appreciate some data backing that claim up.

Regarding the bolded, i'll have to tell my Jewish wife and her family that, since she and they staunchly oppose Netanyahu's regime, but support the nation of Israel and have been multiple times.

I don't like what you say

I love what you say

LET'S CALL ICEHEART08 into the conversation to defend the antisemitic hate crimes of the Democratic Party

ok dude you have the floor

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Care to explain further, or are you content with randomly chiming in with your regular inane bullshit?
Go after low-hanging fruit much?
Screams,
R.20dfa77c35650dce91545bb028737d55

This thread has delivered!

America is the only country in the world where the people who hate it refuse to leave.

I think everyone knows by now, we do not have “News” in this country. We have propaganda machines.

90% of the machines lean extremely left, the other 10% leans extremely right.

But there’s no News.

Sure:
Free thought and open discussion

Freedom to practice whatever religion you'd like (obviously no human sacrifice 🤣)

Being cognizant of what we put back in the earth (toxic dumping and such)

I LOATHE the fact we've been driven into a team sport. There's no more open discussion... It's all shallow talking points that never go beneath the surface level.

We're a melting pot with tons of different ideas of how to run the country, but we've turned into one side versus the other while folks with moderate positions get shouted down by either side.

We're headed in a dangerous direction and it's fueled mostly by the MSM keeping us from realizing how much we all have in common. They don't portray the good in society anymore, but just fuel division and hatred towards fellow Americans.

I remember reading stories of couple getting divorced because they found out their spouse voted for Trump. How on earth have we allowed politics to become a religion like this?
Thank you for your response. I'm going to quote your post just for the sake of less typing. I have always been a conservative, but I do not disagree with anything in your post until the last "paragraph". I'll get to that in due time.

Free thought and open discussion- 1st amendment should prevail here. Unless you are putting someone in harms way by your speech, it should be allowed. You should not be allowed to threaten someone (this is even subjective in my mind), or "yell fire in a crowded theatre".

Freedom to practice whatever religion you'd like (obviously no human sacrifice 🤣) - Again, first amendment. One of my neighbors is a pastor/preacher of a church (have no idea what religion). All I know is he, nor his congregation causes me any harm. Him, and his family seem to be fine people even though they may not believe what I believe.

Being cognizant of what we put back in the earth (toxic dumping and such) - This should never be allowed. I don't agree with any type of pollution and my passenger floor board would show you as much. I'm not throwing trash out my window, but you have to look no further than the East Palestine Ohio train derailment situation to see that there are serious problems. There is no accountability for situations like this. There should be people stripped of their wealth and in prison for this.

I LOATHE the fact we've been driven into a team sport. There's no more open discussion... It's all shallow talking points that never go beneath the surface level. That's the way the MSM wants it. It's all propaganda. They lie on national TV with no remorse.

We're a melting pot with tons of different ideas of how to run the country, but we've turned into one side versus the other while folks with moderate positions get shouted down by either side. Again, that's the way "they" want it. If we're fighting against one another we're not paying attention to other things they are doing.

We're headed in a dangerous direction and it's fueled mostly by the MSM keeping us from realizing how much we all have in common. They don't portray the good in society anymore, but just fuel division and hatred towards fellow Americans. I've been saying this for around 20 years. It's much worse than what they report, which is always biased. It's what they choose not to report. If a story doesn't fit the democrat narrative, it never makes it off the "cutting room" floor.

I remember reading stories of couple getting divorced because they found out their spouse voted for Trump. How on earth have we allowed politics to become a religion like this? I understand your premise, but anyone who gets married to someone without some set of common beliefs from the "get go" was doomed to fail.

Those are my thoughts and I look forward to talking with you again on the next segment of classical liberal/conservative. LOL

• Love
Reactions: Solid Orange Blood
TSLA auto summon is disabled. Self driving is dead. Musk ran that department himself. Tsla going down boys. Sell while you can.

IMO, this whole situation comes about because we allow evil.

Really no other way to describe this.

Anyone who supports terrorism in this country should not be here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT