ADVERTISEMENT

Elon hopefully opening some eyes

Unplug from the matrix and join us in freedom from propaganda:

Didn't see @fatpiggy had already posted this. Sorry.

Elon is pandering to mouth breathers bc they are the only ones keeping his shitty social media platform that he overpaid for afloat. Not to mention all the former Tesla haters that are now running out to buy teslas.

This is not unlike your lord and savior bunker boy, who was once a liberal game show host until he realized there was more money be made milking conservative rubes out of their hard earned cash.

Elon is pandering to mouth breathers bc they are the only ones keeping his shitty social media platform that he overpaid for afloat. Not to mention all the former Tesla haters that are now running out to buy teslas.

This is not unlike your lord and savior bunker boy, who was once a liberal game show host until he realized there was more money be made milking conservative rubes out of their hard earned cash.
Attacking the source is the most sophomoric ritual this two sport game has evolved into that I've seen; consequently, it is terrifying how many people will refuse to question the information they are provided and just ingest it as fact because it comes from a "trusted" network/source/MSM-mouthpiece.

The logical deduction of classical liberalism has been replaced by marching orders from the MSM.

We 're fuct.

I'm elated that my cognitive ability isn't dampened by the waves of propaganda BS shoveled at me on a daily basis.

Classical libs, like me, used to question every morsel of convenient fact given to us by the MSM and think for ourselves. What happened? Why does emotion supercede logical deduction? Why have we become so lazy in vetting the information we're fed?

It's not pandering: it's eyes wide open.

Last edited:
"Attacking the source is the most sophomoric ritual this two sport game has evolved in to that I've seen". They do it because they are not honest brokers, and know the media will back them up. Either by keeping the lie going, or not covering the lie at all.

For a lot of people, even in this day and age, they truly believe that the media would not be allowed to lie to them. "I seen this on TV. THEY would not be allowed to say it if it wasn't the truth".

We are in serious times in this country. I have no doubt about that. We all should pray/worry about our country--even if you think everything is hunky-dory.

I do have a question for you regarding your post though, if you have the time to answer. What does a "classical lib" believe in?

probably the most disingenuous move the right does is conflate support for Israel with support for Judaism.

Disliking the current Israeli regime does not mean you hate Jews. But it is pretty obvious why the right is pushing that angle - they’re deflecting from the fact like 99% of American neonazis support the Republican Party and its candidates.

"Attacking the source is the most sophomoric ritual this two sport game has evolved in to that I've seen". They do it because they are not honest brokers, and know the media will back them up. Either by keeping the lie going, or not covering the lie at all.

For a lot of people, even in this day and age, they truly believe that the media would not be allowed to lie to them. "I seen this on TV. THEY would not be allowed to say it if it wasn't the truth".

We are in serious times in this country. I have no doubt about that. We all should pray/worry about our country--even if you think everything is hunky-dory.

I do have a question for you regarding your post though, if you have the time to answer. What does a "classical lib" believe in?

Sure:
Free thought and open discussion

Freedom to practice whatever religion you'd like (obviously no human sacrifice 🤣)

Being cognizant of what we put back in the earth (toxic dumping and such)

I LOATHE the fact we've been driven into a team sport. There's no more open discussion... It's all shallow talking points that never go beneath the surface level.

We're a melting pot with tons of different ideas of how to run the country, but we've turned into one side versus the other while folks with moderate positions get shouted down by either side.

We're headed in a dangerous direction and it's fueled mostly by the MSM keeping us from realizing how much we all have in common. They don't portray the good in society anymore, but just fuel division and hatred towards fellow Americans.

I remember reading stories of couple getting divorced because they found out their spouse voted for Trump. How on earth have we allowed politics to become a religion like this?

Can someone color the lines here? Is it antisemetic to want to end the quagmire/genocide in Israel? Im confused.
Apparently.

You have to remember that a large portion of these people believe that we must support Israel, no matter what they do, or God will judge and bring destruction upon our nation for abandoning them.
Bless Israel- be blessed
curse Israel- be cursed

Which is hilarious considering they believe our country is being destroyed yet we’ve done nothing but “bless” Israel over the years.

Apparently.

You have to remember that a large portion of these people believe that we must support Israel, no matter what they do, or God will judge and bring destruction upon our nation for abandoning them.
Bless Israel- be blessed
curse Israel- be cursed

Which is hilarious considering they believe our country is being destroyed yet we’ve done nothing but “bless” Israel over the years.

Israel can fend for themselves. We don't need to help them or financially support them.

They were attacked in a 9/11 style attack. Fvck the other side.

Israel can fend for themselves. We don't need to help them or financially support them.

They were attacked in a 9/11 style attack. Fvck the other side.
Yah i get that, so can someone square Elon's dum dum take with him supposedly being smart?

Also, can the Elon fan boys get their heads around all their contradictory thoughts?

Getting out of Iraq? Good. Why we go to Iraq, because Saudi Arabian citizens attacked us. Oh good? So going to Iraq was bad? Yes, it was never going to work.

Israel bombing the shit out of Palestine? Good. Why? Because Hamas 9-11'd Israel.......
Are all Palestinians Hamas now? Is the exit strategy to just kill every last Palestinian? Ya'll good with that on your soul?

Reactions: yoshi121374
everyone sees where this is going, ex or for the democrats themselves. They don’t even recognize their irrational behavior anymore.

A tweet posted by @breakingbaht on Wednesday night read: “Jewish communties [sic] have been pushing the exact kind of dialectical hatred against whites that they claim to want people to stop using against them.”

The billionaire owner and CTO of X, formerly Twitter, responded the same evening: “You have said the actual truth.” In another reply, he wrote: “I am deeply offended by ADL’s messaging and any other groups who push de facto anti-white racism or anti-Asian racism or racism of any kind.” Musk has feuded with the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) before, threatening to sue over its accounting of hate speech on his social media network.

Reactions: yoshi121374
probably the most disingenuous move the right does is conflate support for Israel with support for Judaism.

Disliking the current Israeli regime does not mean you hate Jews. But it is pretty obvious why the right is pushing that angle - they’re deflecting from the fact like 99% of American neonazis support the Republican Party and its candidates.
Is that like sayin 99% of groups like antifa, blm, and communist groups support the dem party over the pub party?

Yah i get that, so can someone square Elon's dum dum take with him supposedly being smart?

Also, can the Elon fan boys get their heads around all their contradictory thoughts?

Getting out of Iraq? Good. Why we go to Iraq, because Saudi Arabian citizens attacked us. Oh good? So going to Iraq was bad? Yes, it was never going to work.

Israel bombing the shit out of Palestine? Good. Why? Because Hamas 9-11'd Israel.......
Are all Palestinians Hamas now? Is the exit strategy to just kill every last Palestinian? Ya'll good with that on your soul?
I thought we went to Iraq because they had weapons of mass destruction?

A tweet posted by @breakingbaht on Wednesday night read: “Jewish communties [sic] have been pushing the exact kind of dialectical hatred against whites that they claim to want people to stop using against them.”

The billionaire owner and CTO of X, formerly Twitter, responded the same evening: “You have said the actual truth.” In another reply, he wrote: “I am deeply offended by ADL’s messaging and any other groups who push de facto anti-white racism or anti-Asian racism or racism of any kind.” Musk has feuded with the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) before, threatening to sue over its accounting of hate speech on his social media network.
We can agree that the ADL is shit. They lost all their trust by colluding with the MSM.

I feel like i can support Jewish people, be mad at Palestinans for the attack they carried out, and not support the ADL. Those aren't contradictory positions. But fvck Palestine for their 9/11 style attack.

Is that like sayin 99% of groups like antifa, blm, and communist groups support the dem party over the pub party?
Sure, but i don't really have an issue with Antifa or BLM. I can't imagine being against a group whose whole purpose is countering fascism, or is trying to bring awareness to disadvantages in the AA community, but here we are. What communist groups support the democrat party? I'm not being snarky, just genuinely curious.

I thought it was because Dubya said they tried to kill his dad?
Well, as i remember it in the early 90's we attacked Iraq and Sadam for Weapons of Mass Destruction, of which there were none. In hindsight, it was bullshit. The CIA got it completely wrong and millions probably died as a result.

You said Saudi Arabian citizens attacked us but are you getting that confused with Bin Laden?

Or maybe you are making a point that i'm missing.

But fvck Palesting for their sneak attack on defenselkess citizens. It was very similar to 9/11 and i have no sympathy for the people responsible for the attack or for the countries that harbor them.

Well, as i remember it in the early 90's we attacked Iraq and Sadamm for Weapons of Mass Destruction, of which there were none. In hindsight, it was bullshit. The CIA got it completely wrong and millions probably died as a result.

You said Saudi Arabian citizens attacked us but are you getting that confused with Bin Laden?

What? That's not right at all.

1990s
Desert Shield - Mobilization of forces to protect Kuwait after Hussein invaded.
Desert Storm - Liberation of Kuwait and the bombing of Iraq.

We invaded Afghanistan in 2001 as part of Operation Enduring Freedom because of 9/11 - despite it being financed and carried out by Saudi Arabians.

We invaded Iraq in '03 as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom because of supposed WMD's which ended up being nonsense.

Well, as i remember it in the early 90's we attacked Iraq and Sadam for Weapons of Mass Destruction, of which there were none. In hindsight, it was bullshit. The CIA got it completely wrong and millions probably died as a result.

But fvck Palesting for their sneak attack on defenselkess citizens. It was very similar to 9/11 and i have no sympathy for the people responsible for the attack or for the countries that harbor them.
Im saving this as a reminder to myself that often those that speak the loudest on subjects, know the least.

The 15 of the hijackers were Saudi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks

none came from Afghanistan or Iraq.

If you were of voting age in 2000, you should know this stuff. It is honestly, like a dereliction of your duties as a citizen not to know these things.

Palestine didn't attack Israel. Hamas did. Hamas violently overthrew the Palestine government in 2007. They are a radical muslim jihadist group. They were thought to have 30k fighters at the start of this new war in October.
"The group, whose name stands for Islamic Resistance Movement, wants to create an Islamic state in place of Israel. Hamas rejects Israel's right to exist and is committed to its destruction."

Why Hamas wants to do this is because they, of course, are anti-semetic. But beyond their blind racism, there is the fact that Israel is stealing Palestinian land and forcing them into a quagmire. The USA has tried for decades to broker a two state solution. Israel wants none of it. They want to expel them from the country that the UN gifted them.

I know its hard for some to hold two thoughts in their head at the same time, but the facts are that Israel has screwed them over pretty mightily and yes Hamas has murdered innocent people, with no excuse. Hamas should go.

Now Israel is toying with doing a genocide it seems. Thats one way to solve their problem I suppose. I don't support that course of action.

Many people disagree fundamentally on these issues because of many factors that I just don't consider to be worth any weight. Firstly, that any group of people are 'God's chosen people' and therefore have the right to do whatever they want to the non believers. That goes both ways for me with the Israelites and the Palestinians.

Many Americans side with the Israels because they believe this is all prophecy. I believe thats make-believe and an excuse to perform atrocities in order to enrichen the rich and keep the poor happy with a scapegoat.

Israel is very very useful to the USA. Their intelligence and military cooperation really cannot be over stated. They are a very powerful ally in an area of need. That said, I cannot just watch people getting murdered, their lands stolen and forced into poverty, and say oh they just deserve it. I still have somewhat of a heart.

Hamas needs to go, but I have never seen a western country regime build successfully, even with all our money and military might.

Im saving this as a reminder to myself that often those that speak the loudest on subjects, know the least.

The 15 of the hijackers were Saudi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks

none came from Afghanistan or Iraq.

If you were of voting age in 2000, you should know this stuff. It is honestly, like a dereliction of your duties as a citizen not to know these things.

Palestine didn't attack Israel. Hamas did. Hamas violently overthrew the Palestine government in 2007. They are a radical muslim jihadist group. They were thought to have 30k fighters at the start of this new war in October.
"The group, whose name stands for Islamic Resistance Movement, wants to create an Islamic state in place of Israel. Hamas rejects Israel's right to exist and is committed to its destruction."

Why Hamas wants to do this is because they, of course, are anti-semetic. But beyond their blind racism, there is the fact that Israel is stealing Palestinian land and forcing them into a quagmire. The USA has tried for decades to broker a two state solution. Israel wants none of it. They want to expel them from the country that the UN gifted them.

I know its hard for some to hold two thoughts in their head at the same time, but the facts are that Israel has screwed them over pretty mightily and yes Hamas has murdered innocent people, with no excuse. Hamas should go.

Now Israel is toying with doing a genocide it seems. Thats one way to solve their problem I suppose. I don't support that course of action.

Many people disagree fundamentally on these issues because of many factors that I just don't consider to be worth any weight. Firstly, that any group of people are 'God's chosen people' and therefore have the right to do whatever they want to the non believers. That goes both ways for me with the Israelites and the Palestinians.

Many Americans side with the Israels because they believe this is all prophecy. I believe thats make-believe and an excuse to perform atrocities in order to enrichen the rich and keep the poor happy with a scapegoat.

Israel is very very useful to the USA. Their intelligence and military cooperation really cannot be over stated. They are a very powerful ally in an area of need. That said, I cannot just watch people getting murdered, their lands stolen and forced into poverty, and say oh they just deserve it. I still have somewhat of a heart.

Hamas needs to go, but I have never seen a western country regime build successfully, even with all our money and military might.

Nice post.

I agree it’s not an easy explanation. Hamas needs to go, and I agree we have no business nation building. Pretty much all of our previous attempts have been colossal failures.

it’s one of those situations that is so complex that we need to keep our nose out of it. We have so many of our own problems at home that are much more simple. If we can’t solve our own, less complex problems, what makes us think we should get involved over there?

I sympathize with both sides and I’m not sure we will see a true resolution during our lifetime. However, the most recent atrocity was committed by Hamas and so that’s where my ire lies. Additionally, you had people in high places of power who could not denounce the attacks without qualification. They were trying to defend the indefensible which made the whole situation worse.

Anyway, appreciate the well thought out post.

Nice post.

I agree it’s not an easy explanation. Hamas needs to go, and I agree we have no business nation building. Pretty much all of our previous attempts have been colossal failures.

it’s one of those situations that is so complex that we need to keep our nose out of it. We have so many of our own problems at home that are much more simple. If we can’t solve our own, less complex problems, what makes us think we should get involved over there?

I sympathize with both sides and I’m not sure we will see a true resolution during our lifetime. However, the most recent atrocity was committed by Hamas and so that’s where my ire lies. Additionally, you had people in high places of power who could not denounce the attacks without qualification. They were trying to defend the indefensible which made the whole situation worse.

Anyway, appreciate the well thought out post.
The most recent atrocity was done by Israel when they bombed hospitals and killed children. And we aren't staying out of it, we are helping to fund it.

The most recent atrocity was done by Israel when they bombed hospitals and killed children. And we aren't staying out of it, we are helping to fund it.
We shouldn’t send a penny to Israel just as we shouldn’t send a penny to Ukraine. Our own financial house is a disaster.

America First. It’s the same thing in real life. If you can’t help yourself, how can you help someone else? Let’s get our own house in order before rubbing our noses in everyone else’s business.

We shouldn’t send a penny to Israel just as we shouldn’t send a penny to Ukraine. Our own financial house is a disaster.

America First. It’s the same thing in real life. If you can’t help yourself, how can you help someone else? Let’s get our own house in order before rubbing our noses in everyone else’s business.
Oh I disagree. Russia is an absolute threat to us and other nato members. We are bleeding them dry at a discount it's worth the money.

Bigger threat in your opinion: China or Russia?
China by a lot. It's due to their ongoing espionage of our chip manufacturing and thankfully the current administration has seen the light and is taking appropriate steps to curtail their efforts.

AI and quantum computing are going to change this world in a way no one can imagine. At least Biden brought our homework back home.

China by a lot. It's due to their ongoing espionage of our chip manufacturing and thankfully the current administration has seen the light and is taking appropriate steps to curtail their efforts.

AI and quantum computing are going to change this world in a way no one can imagine. At least Biden brought our homework back home.
Thanks for taking the time to respond. It's been a while since I've read some of your post and I just needed to reconfirm that you're still a myopic mindless politically religious drone incapable of logical deduction or intelligent reasoning.

Have a great night, brother and enjoy pure ignorance.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. It's been a while since I've read some of your post and I just needed to reconfirm that you're still a myopic mindless politically religious drone incapable of logical deduction or intelligent reasoning.

Have a great night, brother and enjoy pure ignorance.
Oh cool ok then idgaf what some boot licking moron thinks. Not that you care.
By the way your anger and disillusionment only serves yourself.

Sure:
Free thought and open discussion

Freedom to practice whatever religion you'd like (obviously no human sacrifice 🤣)

Being cognizant of what we put back in the earth (toxic dumping and such)

I LOATHE the fact we've been driven into a team sport. There's no more open discussion... It's all shallow talking points that never go beneath the surface level.

We're a melting pot with tons of different ideas of how to run the country, but we've turned into one side versus the other while folks with moderate positions get shouted down by either side.

We're headed in a dangerous direction and it's fueled mostly by the MSM keeping us from realizing how much we all have in common. They don't portray the good in society anymore, but just fuel division and hatred towards fellow Americans.

I remember reading stories of couple getting divorced because they found out their spouse voted for Trump. How on earth have we allowed politics to become a religion like this?
I like you man but you are wasting your breath. This isn’t something new, it’s been clear for at least a decade. It isn’t going to change, you can forget it

Playing peacemaker and being diplomatic isn’t going to work… You need to understand one side is evil and the other side is just stupid and incompetent but means well. It is what it is

I like you man but you are wasting your breath. This isn’t something new, it’s been clear for at least a decade. It isn’t going to change, you can forget it

Playing peacemaker and being diplomatic isn’t going to work… You need to understand one side is evil and the other side is just stupid and incompetent but means well. It is what it is

It just hurts to see many people blinded by emotion so badly that they can't even see the truth right in front of them.

I have a feeling you're a few years older than me; consequently, I haven't traveled the same number of mental miles as you.

Pray that I reach that plane of thought sooner than you did, my friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT