ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk

Making sense.

Elon Musk Issues Urgent Warning for Humanity

“If there are no humans, there’s no humanity.”

Musk says that we should be “very concerned” about imploding birth rates, which are “accelerating in most countries.”

But it’s what he said next that was very telling.

“In the sort of extreme form of the environmentalist movement, people start to view humans as a PLAGUE on the surface of the earth, as a fundamentally bad thing, and with the implication that if all humans disappeared, somehow earth would be better off.”

Musk described this as “The Extinctionist Movement.”

“I think at a fundamental level, you can think of things as a fight between expansionist and extinctionist philosophies. And that’s what really matters. If humans go extinct or civilization collapses, whatever policies we may have are IRRELEVANT.”

Musk’s final message was this: “Go forth and multiply.”

@elonmusk
Musk ... the idiot who thinks we're going to Mars.

Voice of the people b!tch
calm down. you probably run your father in laws gastation in seneca. who are you to say?
Elon bought twitter with money he didn't even put up. Like no money changed hands on his part. The people? bitch? That mother****er aint never been 'the people'. He's a ****ing South African who was enriched by the apartheid before he came to USA. He only wants republican support so he can get away with paying people shit to work crappy hours. 'the people' lord....

calm down. you probably run your father in laws gastation in seneca. who are you to say?
Elon bought twitter with money he didn't even put up. Like no money changed hands on his part. The people? bitch? That mother****er aint never been 'the people'. He's a ****ing South African who was enriched by the apartheid before he came to USA. He only wants republican support so he can get away with paying people shit to work crappy hours. 'the people' lord....
You sound just like all the other irrational democrats.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

So how many people do you pay crappy wages?

When is your work going to send a Mission to Mars

Share with the TI folk how your brain and know how have enriched you to hundreds of Billions of net worth

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW

Reactions: fatpiggy
I have 2.

I have a teenager that was turning driving age and the family needed a new car. I liked Elon and wanted to support him so I gave the Tesla a try. I liked it so much i traded in my F-150 and got another Tesla. I don't think I will ever buy an i.c.e. car again. Electric is undoubtedly the future (not necessarily Tesla, although they are miles ahead right now).

There will always be a market for ICE cars, they will not go away completely. The electric grid can not handle everyone switching at once. However, EV's drive much better, are much more efficient, and are cheaper to operate than ICE cars. It is easy to see a future that is dominated by EV's.

The price is around 40-50k depending on how you get it trimmed out. The interior uses materials that are a little cheaper than a nice BMW or Mercedes, but the performance of the 50k tesla will outperform any $100k bmw, mercedes, porshe etc and it is not close.

Plus the technology. My car can already drive me pretty much anywhere unassisted. As far as i am concerned RoboTaxi is solved. I would hop in the car and let it take me somewhere today without thinking twice.

There are a few problems with EV conversion which I think will lead to new pathes in the car market

Look for Elon to develop more fuel cell and hydrogen powered options for thre road

Next thing Elon is going to be advocating for will be Modular Nuclear Reactors scattered across the American landscape

It is going to take thousands of MNR’s across America to meet electric power demand

Think in terms of a nuclear powered aircraft carrier which has a small reactor and a massive city of thousands of people

Or a nuclear sub

Technology exists and it is NOT RENEWABLE SOLAR OR WIND

IT IS MNR REACTORS BY THE HUNDREDS ACROSS AMERICA

Reactions: Clemson Goat
There are a few problems with EV conversion which I think will lead to new pathes in the car market

Look for Elon to develop more fuel cell and hydrogen powered options for thre road

Next thing Elon is going to be advocating for will be Modular Nuclear Reactors scattered across the American landscape

It is going to take thousands of MNR’s across America to meet electric power demand

Think in terms of a nuclear powered aircraft carrier which has a small reactor and a massive city of thousands of people

Or a nuclear sub

Technology exists and it is NOT RENEWABLE SOLAR OR WIND

IT IS MNR REACTORS BY THE HUNDREDS ACROSS AMERICA

Conversion will not happen overnight and it is not intended to happen overnight. There will be a market for ICE Cars for 2-3 more decades probably.

I think Electric will win out simply because they perform better. If you gave me an ICE car and a BEV car for the same price, it is not even a contest as to which car to take. Factor in that BEV's are cheaper to buy and cheaper to operate and it's a no brainer that they will take market share. Ev's are too good and too far ahead for hydrogen or something else to catch up imo. Battery prices are dropping like a rock too, BEV's are just going to get cheaper.

Will there be some alternative fueled cars? Sure, just like there was BetaMax for a while.

Wow. What a misinformed post.

Where do you get the misinformation that Elon bought Twitter with "money he didn't even put up?"

That sure is a lot of people clamoring for crappy hours? 125,000 people work for Elon Musk. His companies receive an additional millions of applications (Tesla alone recieved 3 million applicaions) every year.

Irrational post is irrational.

Last edited:
We are going to Mars.
No. Every dollar pretending we are going is waste. Mars is a wasteland. No breathable air. No water. No plant or animal life. No reason to go there. No person with a brain would want to live or work there. To prove it all, no private company will put up the $$ to waste. They just pretend with a little amount of dollars do people think their smart and open minde. Which they are not. Space exploration is for losers.

Suck it haters. LOL!!

Elon Musk Reportedly Plans to Donate Approximately $45 Million a Month to New Pro-Trump Super PAC​

Dems have had a major financial advantage for a while. What does the score look like for campaign funds this go around with Musk and others funding the right? Along with a completely uninspiring ticket in the left.

No. Every dollar pretending we are going is waste. Mars is a wasteland. No breathable air. No water. No plant or animal life. No reason to go there. No person with a brain would want to live or work there. To prove it all, no private company will put up the $$ to waste. They just pretend with a little amount of dollars do people think their smart and open minde. Which they are not. Space exploration is for losers.

This is the problem for the left. They have no aspirational goals, they have no purpose in their life.

Elon has stated that he wants to get to Mars because this is the first time in the Earths history and in Human history that we have a chance to extend human consciousness outside our own planet. It's the first time that we have the technology to do so. This may be a sliver in time where it is possible, you never know what will happen. It is a worthy goal for all of humanity.

You think pioneers like Christopher Columbus, Lewis and Clark, Galileo had ideal conditions? Of course not. Of course a lot of people will die. But it can be done, is a worthy goal for humanity, and thanks to Elon Musk it will be done.

Every single problem you mentioned can be worked around via engineering. It will take a lot of team work and coordination. That means working together as a society towards a common goal.

And you are wrong, there are hundreds of thousands of people, out of 8+ Billion, that are willing to go to Mars.

Without space exploration your life would suck, so your comment about space exploration being for losers is stupid.

Tell this to the government, let's destroy the space station, stop sending intelligent gathering satellites into space , shutdown the Space Force ...
🤣😂😅

Elon moving SpaceX headquarters out of California due to the new parenting law that went into effect. X will probably be next.

The left should think long and hard about their policies. They are causing long term damage. Elon Musk has left California which will deprive them of Billions of dollars in tax income. Ken Griffen left Chicago leaving them with budget shortfalls of hundreds of millions of dollars. Chicago is also on the cusp of losing it's status as a financial hub as the major exchanges CME and CBOE have threatened to leave the city due to tax policy. Miami has become a mini New-York with all the finance companies that have fled to Florida.

In the short term, probably not in and of itself not a big deal. But this is an indication of a larger problem and many people will follow Elon and realize they are getting a raw deal in CA. CA top tax rate is 50%+ (state+Federal).

It's unfortunate that we have to watch our cities decay under democratic leadership. It's kind of like a family member being a drug addict. Sometimes there is not much you can do to help them. They have to hit rock bottom first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT