ADVERTISEMENT

Emerald Robinson on Mark Zuckerberg’s Political Operative’s Unbelievable Victory in the Colorado GOP Secretary of State Primary

@iceheart08

Dominion Fights Subpoena!!!

Dominion objects producing documents for Tina Peters!!!

"As a practicing Colorado attorney for more than 50 years, and an officer of the Court, undersigned counsel assures the Court that the subpoenaed materials not only exist, but
they are relevant, exculpatory, and potentially a Brady violation. Counsel has already seen many
of the documents relevant to Clerk Peters’ defense that were produced....."

Check the link for complete set of documents!!

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08

Colorado — this is big..

A Lawyer has Come Forward: Dominion Voting Machines can Connect to the Internet, Can Change Votes, and Cannot be Audited

• Lawyer John Case, under penalty of perjury, files declaration to CO Judge, stating Dominion Voting machines can connect to the internet, can switch votes, and cannot be audited

Tina Peters is reportedly entangled with subpoenas against Dominion… they are fighting tooth and nail for this information not get out.

Per Court Records Obtained by @yehuda_miller on X directly from Tina Peters Trial

"Dominion voting systems (1) are not auditable, as required by federal and state law (2) they can connect to the internet during elections, which violates federal and state law; and (3) they are capable of manipulating ballots and vote tabulations, which violates federal and state law; (4) the software overwrites Windows Operating System log files that are recorded during elections, which are required by federal and state law to be preserved. All these deficiencies make Dominion voting systems illegal to use in Colorado elections."

Reactions: fatpiggy

Colorado — this is big..

A Lawyer has Come Forward: Dominion Voting Machines can Connect to the Internet, Can Change Votes, and Cannot be Audited

• Lawyer John Case, under penalty of perjury, files declaration to CO Judge, stating Dominion Voting machines can connect to the internet, can switch votes, and cannot be audited

Tina Peters is reportedly entangled with subpoenas against Dominion… they are fighting tooth and nail for this information not get out.

Per Court Records Obtained by @yehuda_miller on X directly from Tina Peters Trial

"Dominion voting systems (1) are not auditable, as required by federal and state law (2) they can connect to the internet during elections, which violates federal and state law; and (3) they are capable of manipulating ballots and vote tabulations, which violates federal and state law; (4) the software overwrites Windows Operating System log files that are recorded during elections, which are required by federal and state law to be preserved. All these deficiencies make Dominion voting systems illegal to use in Colorado elections."

I don't understand why you are still posting this nonsense.

1. Objectively, John case is an idiot not worth your trust.

2. This is the same argument he's made time and time again, for years. Nothing he is saying is new, and he's said it in court repeatedly, for years. I have personally beat John Case repeatedly in the last 4 years in court.

3. Of course they are auditable. They get audited every year. In every jurisdiction they are used in. Not just in Colorado. Honestly, this doesn't make any sense to claim.

4. I'll go into the weed on this. Their argument, from the beginning (Tina peters shit), is that certain log files that are deleted every time the system gets upgraded should be considered election records, and thus should be subject to federal law that states you must preserve them for x months. But it's an argument they are making, not law. And the law very clearly doesn't include these things as "election records" currently. It's not an unreasonable argument, but they are claiming truth and are wrong. Objectively.

5. Tina peters is an idiot. Her people are idiots (john case). You can easily find more credible people to support. Please please do..

Reactions: TigerGrowls

2. This is the same argument he's made time and time again, for years. Nothing he is saying is new, and he's said it in court repeatedly, for years. I have personally beat John Case repeatedly in the last 4 years in court.

3. Of course they are auditable. They get audited every year. In every jurisdiction they are used in. Not just in Colorado. Honestly, this doesn't make any sense to claim.

4. I'll go into the weed on this. Their argument, from the beginning (Tina peters shit), is that certain log files that are deleted every time the system gets upgraded should be considered election records, and thus should be subject to federal law that states you must preserve them for x months. But it's an argument they are making, not law. And the law very clearly doesn't include these things as "election records" currently. It's not an unreasonable argument, but they are claiming truth and are wrong. Objectively.

5. Tina peters is an idiot. Her people are idiots (john case). You can easily find more credible people to support. Please please do..
I am supporting anyone fighting for election integrity to get a fair hearing. She might be wrong but let her get her day in court.

Reactions: fatpiggy

Since you are throwing out allegations, you are a liar. Everything you said is a lie. Prove it's not true! That's your demonrat party. You created this. FU!

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT