ADVERTISEMENT

Fetterman - Democrats, defend your boy

OleFastball

The Mariana Trench
Jun 8, 2021
Fetterman is a pathetic candidate. I don't know what he was like before he had a stroke, but what is clear is that he is not fit to serve in the US Senate.

Embarrassing that Pennsylvania even has him on the ticket, much less that people would vote for him after that debate performance last night.

Board democrats get in here and defend your boy.

@DW4_2016
@dpic73
@nytigerfan
@iceheart08

@nytigerfan the odds of you winning our ban bet just slipped significantly after that debate. @OleFastball might be alive and well for the next year.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Fetterman is a pathetic candidate. I don't know what he was like before he had a stroke, but what is clear is that he is not fit to serve in the US Senate.

Embarrassing that Pennsylvania even has him on the ticket, much less that people would vote for him after that debate performance last night.

@DW4_2016
@dpic73
@nytigerfan
@iceheart08

@nytigerfan the odds of you winning our ban bet just slipped significantly after that debate. @OleFastball might be alive and well for the next year.

I duuno man, he raised $1,000,000 in the hours after the debate.

I duuno man, he raised $1,000,000 in the hours after the debate.

Oz is not an election denier BTW ...

Earlier this week, in an interview with Fox News, Oz, who has Trump’s endorsement, said he believes “lots more information” is needed to determine whether Trump won the 2020 election, Yahoo News reported.

Asked whether he believed the 2020 contest was stolen, Oz told Fox News that he’d been “asked that question many times.

“I’m a doctor, I’m very precise with the words I use,” Oz said, according to Yahoo News. “There’s lots more information we have to gather in order to determine that and I’d be very desirous of gathering some. I think it would improve the process in general.”

During an appearance with U.S. Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa., in Philadelphia Oz said that if he were in office, he would have voted to certify Biden’s win — defying Trump’s push at the time, which later led to the Jan. 6, 2021 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

“I would not have objected to it,” Oz said, according to Yahoo News.
“By the time the delegates and those reports are sent to the U.S. Senate, our job was to approve it. That’s what I would have done.”

Side note - I did not bold all this stuff i just copied/pasted lol

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
if herschel's banana pudding brain is good enough for the senate then post-stroke fetterman is too

sad that we can't seem to attract any good candidates for public office, but them's the breaks
You can make another thread about Herschel and how your racism won’t allow you to vote for him.

This thread is about Fetterman being completely unfit for office due to a medical condition. If you were a Pennsylvania citizen, would you vote for him? Yes / No?

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

@DW4_2016
@dpic73
@nytigerfan
@iceheart08

thanks for including me, but I don’t live in PA so I cannot vote for either.

You can make another thread about Herschel and how your racism won’t allow you to vote for him.

This thread is about Fetterman being completely unfit for office due to a medical condition. If you were a Pennsylvania citizen, would you vote for him? Yes / No?

you realize that walker’s competition is also black, no? This may be the dumbest post of have ever read on here.

Oz is not an election denier BTW ...

Earlier this week, in an interview with Fox News, Oz, who has Trump’s endorsement, said he believes “lots more information” is needed to determine whether Trump won the 2020 election, Yahoo News reported.

Asked whether he believed the 2020 contest was stolen, Oz told Fox News that he’d been “asked that question many times.

“I’m a doctor, I’m very precise with the words I use,” Oz said, according to Yahoo News. “There’s lots more information we have to gather in order to determine that and I’d be very desirous of gathering some. I think it would improve the process in general.”
Bullhockey. The bolded above is a way to still cast doubt about the election to earn favor with the MAGA base. Anything other than unequivocally stating that the election results were accurate is still election denying.

Bullhockey. The bolded above is a way to still cast doubt about the election to earn favor with the MAGA base. Anything other than unequivocally stating that the election results were accurate is still election denying.

Meh. While I detest this entire election discussion, Republican candidates who aren't all Maga on the topic kind of have to take this "non-answer" approach to walk the political tight rope. Oz most likely believes the election is completely legitimate and is just avoiding alienating part of the base. I think any reasonable voter can evaluate this circumstance and understand they are not voting for an election denier.

Meh. While I detest this entire election discussion, Republican candidates who aren't all Maga on the topic kind of have to take this "non-answer" approach to walk the political tight rope. Oz most likely believes the election is completely legitimate and is just avoiding alienating part of the base. I think any reasonable voter can evaluate this circumstance and understand they are not voting for an election denier.
Exactly the way I interpreted it as well.

So how does this logic apply to Abrams and other election deniers on the dem side? I just want things done in a fair way and not have double standards...

The he raised $1,000,000 after the debate is not a flattering thing to Democrats. But let's acknowledge the reality. There was a time when being a Senator was significant in terms of the role that person would play. Constitutionally, it should be a very big and important job in our government. Sadly, we have demeaned this role to that of a party representative who will empower a national agenda for the respective party. The role of a Senator was intended to be nothing like this. As with most things, we have dumbed this down to the lowest common denominator which is what makes votes for people like Fetterman, Oz, Walker and Warnock make sense.

The he raised $1,000,000 after the debate is not a flattering thing to Democrats. But let's acknowledge the reality. There was a time when being a Senator was significant in terms of the role that person would play. Constitutionally, it should be a very big and important job in our government. Sadly, we have demeaned this role to that of a party representative who will empower a national agenda for the respective party. The role of a Senator was intended to be nothing like this. As with most things, we have dumbed this down to the lowest common denominator which is what makes votes for people like Fetterman, Oz, Walker and Warnock make sense.
This is why voters didnt vote for the senate. Senators were selected by state governments to represent the state in the states interest. Since they changed that it is as you said they are about national party power. If we changed it back things would be different on the national level. The House was always voted on by the people. This is why the Federal Gov needs to stay small and limited...

Last edited:
So you admit Walker is black even tho he's not a dem?

wut?

200.gif

And what does that say about your party?

Meh. Considering that many republican candidates started as election deniers, then scrubbed that verbiage from their narratives and websites when they found out it was hurting their polling... why should we not expect them to go back to being election deniers as soon as they are elected. Especially if Musk puts trump back on twitter. They will say everything trump wants them to say to avoid the mean tweets.

Reactions: dpic73
That's all true. Good point. But Oz is just another snake oil salesman/con artist. Why can't there be better candidates.....he asks rhetorically.

Many white leftist(Biden included) are racist and dont consider people of color that votes conservative as a person of color. Most times calling them coons etc. White leftist are the biggest pieces of shyt in the US atm...
Can we all agree to start ignoring this turnip?

Reactions: clemsontiger02
Can we all agree to start ignoring this turnip?
Where am I wrong my little pony? Also still waiting for you to debunk anything on that list from earlier that you claimed I was lying about. I know why you feel the way you do. Because you get your info from trash sources like Chuck Todd....

Many white leftist(Biden included) are racist and dont consider people of color that votes conservative as a person of color. Most times calling them coons etc. White leftist are the biggest pieces of shyt in the US atm...

Do you have videos of "white leftist" or Biden calling black people "coons" as you say?

man this was a struggle to try and decipher but i think i got it.

"Many white leftists are racist because they don't consider persons of color that vote conservative to actually be persons of color. Most of the time they call them c---s. White leftists are the biggest pieces of shit in the US atm."

did i get that right?

1936 is around the time many conservatives moved to the democrat party because of Goldwater. Conservatives started moving back with Reagan and finished moving back around the late 90's. The pubs that supported Goldwater side of the party are now moving to the democrat side as libs are moving to the right with MAGA conservatives.

Whether or not this is true, I would ask what benefit statements like this really have? As a conservative, I am appalled by how we racialize everything. What benefit is there for conservatives or Republicans to racialize things the way the left does? Just another example that we must remember we are either for something or against it and we can't blur the lines or bounce in between.

Best example is the celebrity world. The right rips celebrities for their opinions all the time UNTIL a celebrity has an opinion they like. Then the person is an American hero. That's a ridiculous sell-out. One need look no further than the gymnastics people on the right have been doing over Kanye West and his diatribes. He's all over the place and advocacy for anything he says means you're going to end up defending something stupid later. Best bet is to just ignore it all. His fame doesn't help his viewpoint at all really. Celebrity worship is a bad thing no matter who they are or what they say.

And what does that say about your party?

I think it speaks more to our politics in general, but either way, I don't get worked up about "my" party anymore. It's refreshing to not be a fan(atic) about a political party. Fans get emotional about their party, they entrench themselves in all the main party talking points and they seem to abandon reason to argue irrational positions.

These days I can be critical of the GOP and still understand that the dems are even worse. It's nice to be an unemotional, rational observer. We have too many people who act like fans of a political party.

Meh. Considering that many republican candidates started as election deniers, then scrubbed that verbiage from their narratives and websites when they found out it was hurting their polling... why should we not expect them to go back to being election deniers as soon as they are elected. Especially if Musk puts trump back on twitter. They will say everything trump wants them to say to avoid the mean tweets.

What exactly is Dr. Oz going to do with regard to election denying? Is he going to try to overturn a 2+ year old election? Will he vote to stay the election results and have Trump reinstated? We he orchestrate the Trump to speaker of the house, impeach the exec branch and oopdie oop him into the oval office plan?

Once Oz is in (if he is), he's there for 6 years. Long after any election that will involve Trump. This will all be old news. Nothing is coming of this.

What exactly is Dr. Oz going to do with regard to election denying? Is he going to try to overturn a 2+ year old election? Will he vote to stay the election results and have Trump reinstated? We he orchestrate the Trump to speaker of the house, impeach the exec branch and oopdie oop him into the oval office plan?

Once Oz is in (if he is), he's there for 6 years. Long after any election that will involve Trump. This will all be old news. Nothing is coming of this.

trump owns the republican party. they will do whatever the F he tells them to do. How do you not see this?

Reactions: dpic73

Democracy is fragile and it's suffering blows from a thousand cuts right now. We need Republicans with balls and courage to stand up to this assault or we could see it undone in our lifetime. We're already adding hundreds of new election deniers to govt. in the next term and his contributions don't help, no matter how much you want to dismiss them as nothingburgers.

• Haha
Reactions: Willence
As opposed to the independent Democrat party. They all vote independent, not in lock step.RIGHT
You may not acknowledge it but Trump is not the fvcking President and he will not have America's best interest at heart. They will do what he says anyway - or else. I'm guessing you don't see that as a problem?

You may not acknowledge it but Trump is not the fvcking President and he will not have America's best interest at heart. They will do what he says anyway - or else. I'm guessing you don't see that as a problem?
Glad you have inside info, Jeez ya'll are pieces of work. Trump has Fvcked your brains into oblivion. Hard to believe one person can get into peoples head. And no he is not into mine, I actually have a life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT