ADVERTISEMENT

Finished Waco last evening...

Cults are so strange. Truly depressing how so many people can fall for people that clearly don’t have their best interests at heart. Usually these cults stay small but the modern Trump cult is a real threat to the country
And off to the Round Table this goes. Sorry about your TDS.

Cults are so strange. Truly depressing how so many people can fall for people that clearly don’t have their best interests at heart. Usually these cults stay small but the modern Trump cult is a real threat to the country
Sigh...saw this coming from a mile away. Please step your troll game up; you’ve always been an very entertaining poster but have lost a step or two of late. Happy Memorial Day TI! Intend to watch Waco btw...

Reactions: Rdd8188 and 7tiget6

I cant imagine what its like to be so weak minded that a politician is on my mind at every turn. Sounds miserable.

A real threat? Please tell us about this terrible threat.

Reactions: scartiger
When i was in Hostage Negotiation training in the late 90s. The FBI Agent in charge at Waco gave a briefing about his experience during that standoff.
There is a lot of stuff people still dont know about unless you have inside info. Lets say that place was hell inside for women.

explain the definition of "morals" that we are void of?

and

exactly which "facts"?
Too many to list. This cult/administration coined the term “alternative facts”. That should be evidence enough that Trump and his sheep couldn’t care less about truth or knowledge. All they care about is keeping their base stupid and rabid so they can advance their own self interests. I want to feel sorry for Trumpers, but I just can’t

Reactions: griffgolf
Too many to list. This cult/administration coined the term “alternative facts”. That should be evidence enough that Trump and his sheep couldn’t care less about truth or knowledge. All they care about is keeping their base stupid and rabid so they can advance their own self interests. I want to feel sorry for Trumpers, but I just can’t

pot calling the kettle black, heh-

So interesting that you turn a blind eye to the left ignoring the constitution and manufacturing scandals to advance their political power. You aren’t the least bit concerned about candidates creating oppo research from foreign agents and governments. You’re more worried about orange man insulting people than you are an FBI that sought to bring down a duly elected president through illegal and nefarious actions. You dare to accuse Trump of keeping the public stupid while Obama-care advisors flat out said the American public is too stupid to realize what they were trying to accomplish through a government takeover of health care. You love a leader who made promises of keeping our doctors and health insurance, of saving thousands of dollars a year in health care premiums and costs all the while that same leader knew it was a flat out lie. You worship a party that cheated to get its chosen candidate nominated over the popular candidate, and you fawn over a media that supplied said chosen candidate the questions before a debate. You weep for a country that has experienced some of the greatest economic success in decades and opine for the days of 1.5% growth and double digit minority unemployment rates. You can’t stand the doctrine of America first and would rather fling open the borders and let millions flood into our country to take advantage of all the freebies your party offers them.

You and your kind are the biggest dangers to this country.

So interesting that you turn a blind eye to the left ignoring the constitution and manufacturing scandals to advance their political power. You aren’t the least bit concerned about candidates creating oppo research from foreign agents and governments. You’re more worried about orange man insulting people than you are an FBI that sought to bring down a duly elected president through illegal and nefarious actions. You dare to accuse Trump of keeping the public stupid while Obama-care advisors flat out said the American public is too stupid to realize what they were trying to accomplish through a government takeover of health care. You love a leader who made promises of keeping our doctors and health insurance, of saving thousands of dollars a year in health care premiums and costs all the while that same leader knew it was a flat out lie. You worship a party that cheated to get its chosen candidate nominated over the popular candidate, and you fawn over a media that supplied said chosen candidate the questions before a debate. You weep for a country that has experienced some of the greatest economic success in decades and opine for the days of 1.5% growth and double digit minority unemployment rates. You can’t stand the doctrine of America first and would rather fling open the borders and let millions flood into our country to take advantage of all the freebies your party offers them.

Yikes

I’d say you’re both equally dangerous to this country.

I’d say you’re both equally dangerous to this country.
Who is “you?” You presume I’m what John Hugh would call a Trump cult member? You’re making a huge assumption

So.....about the miniseries.......

When i was in Hostage Negotiation training in the late 90s. The FBI Agent in charge at Waco gave a briefing about his experience during that standoff.
There is a lot of stuff people still dont know about unless you have inside info. Lets say that place was hell inside for women.

And you believed him?

If you are undecided, let me help you decide - Don't.

ATF screwed the pooch completely and after that and Ruby Ridge should have been disbanded. I will grant that the FBI was put in a really bad position at Waco to start. But they somehow managed to make it even worse. THEN tried to cover it up.

None of this is based on the series - it's based on my memories of what happened and subsequent research.

Personally I wouldn't believe a damn word out of anyone at the FBI on Waco, RR, or anything else honestly. And this isn't based on the miniseries - everyone knew the FBI and ATF were FOS since the whole mess started.

I've no doubt that Koresh was a nut and that some strange shvt happened there. There was a thread on the experiences of one of our own members at the Branch Davidian compound (he was there for a while, left before the whole ATF thing) but that thread - much like this one - was doomed by people who couldn't keep on topic.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT